priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2019 17:52:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"you told me you were going to show me something interesting."

the whining came from the boy as he tried to follow the hooded figure up ahead. the name he identified as was sillier than most of the pseudonyms some rockets use, but he had nothing else to use aside from it. nicknames were probably fine though, since he probably had no intention of giving priam any name that resembled as a legitimate one.

"what exactly did you have in mind?"

meteor falls wasn't exactly the most welcoming place in hoenn. caves were musky and dark, not to mention a lot of weird noises echo from the ends of the cavern walls. the bodies of water that were within it didn't look inviting either.

those traits, however, were traits that constituted an adventure.

despite his whining, priam never found the idea of ditching sin yet. if there was something valuable or good enough to be kept that was found within the depths of the cave, he wanted one too.

@sinner
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 7:11:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar

He promised to do what now?

He tried and tried but he could not remember what exactly he had told the boy to get the lad to accompany him all the way to meteor falls. It wasn’t like this place was a typical hangout spot nor did Sin have much of a reason to bother the kid outside of his own boredom.

Perhaps that was it….no there was definitely more to it than! Maybe if he just focused the answer would come to him that was if he could focus. Given their surroundings, that was more interesting than whatever else was going on.

Well, he had to give the kid some sort of answer before he starts asking more questions and shit, kids were annoying.”Well I heard we could find some super duper rare Pokémon in these caves!” And while that might have sounded exciting to Sin he didn’t think that was going to be enough.

”And to sweeten the pot I also heard that this place hold some sort of dope ass stash of treasure and cash!” His words were followed by a laugh. ”And you, my friend, could use all the money he can get his hands on!”

OOC:
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 2:22:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOREBYSS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
psychic / water pulse / amnesia / draining kiss
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CRAWDAUNT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / shell armor[break]
swift / crunch / swords dance / night slash
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 3:40:07 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
'super duper rare pokemon' did not make his statement any more reliable. if anything, it did the opposite of what he wanted to achieve. priam wasn't interested in them

"i, uh, want to believe that," he answers.

treasure in this place was believable at the very least. he doesn't know much about hoenn stories, but if his previous trip to shoal cave that netted him treasure was to be referenced, perhaps meteor falls could be the same.

he follows after his senior, eyeing the pokemon that resided in the waters of the caverns. they weren't exactly 'super duper rare', which made him more inclined to believe that sin would bring them further.

"you know where to find those, right?"

the voice livens up at the very least.

@sinner

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 5:37:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

”What is this I hear?!” Sin gasped in disbelief at the boy’s lack of faith. ”You don’t think that I would lead you astray do you?!” He would definitely do that. The man shook his head, disappointed in his young companion.

”Trust me! I know exactly where I’m going! No need to worry!” There was definitely some need to worry. It really didn’t help that the first sign of Pokémon that the duo came across weren’t exactly up to Sin’s advertisement. But there was no need to fear! If they kept going deeper into the falls they were bound to find something.

The hooded man nodded in response to the boy’s inquiry, agreeing that what appeared wasn’t worth it. ”Nothing worth anything ever pops up this early into an adventure my boy! Once we get deeper into the falls we’ll find what we’re looking for! So deeper we go!” The confidence in the man’s voice hid the truth of the matter well. He had absolutely no idea if they were going to find anything worth of value, if it was still there.

OOC:
skipping these two mons
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2019 3:24:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD FEEBAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / swift swim[break]
flail / aqua tail / disarming voice / recover
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SLIGGOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sap sipper[break]
muddy water / dragon pulse / absorb / rain dance
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2019 10:50:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grumbled, but said nothing to incriminate sin otherwise. they've been here for a while, but there were no other rare pokemon that he had mentioned that appeared before them.

"i guess that's true."

continuing the hike, priam spots pokemon that he recognizes. although the number of trainers using them were abundant, he wasn't sure if he could really categorize them as rare in the wild. this was his first time seeing them outside of a trainer's possession too, after all.

"how about those?" he asks. his head motions to the wild pokemon afar as he called for sin's attention.

@sinner
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2019 1:02:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

S.I.N was glad that the boy didn’t press the issue anymore after he gave him that response which was definitely something he pulled out of his ass. ”You see?! It’ll all be fine.” He reassured as they continued their hike. The next duo of Pokémon that appeared was more promising than the ones beforehand.

If not for their rarity then for their usefulness, it was a good find all things considered. ”These two are a kino find!” He eagerly approached the Pokémon mentioned, looking them over much to the Pokémon’s discomfort. Now which one would be more useful?

”Both of their evolutions would be good on any team!” S.I.N began explaining. ”Both Goodra and Milotic have great defenses and strength, making them great big bodies along with decent move sets to pick from.” As he spoke the Feebas made a move, lunging toward the hooded man. It was intercepted by a Shadow Ball attack which seemingly came from the man’s shadow.

The attack was enough to KO the fish and the culprit was S.I.N’s Gengar who often hid within it's master’s shadow. The whole ordeal seemingly spooked the Sliggoo enough for it to run off deeper in the cavern.

S.I.N snickered at the Feebas’ attempt to attack him. ”Sneaky lil bastard ain’t it?” He laughed, pulling out an empty pokeball. ”I’ma catch this one, might make some use of it. After that let's head deeper.” Nonchalantly the man threw the pokeball at the Feebas in an attempt to capture it.

OOC:
catching attempt on Feebas
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2019 1:21:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD XATU APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / early bird[break]
air slash / psychic / night shade / wish
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD OMANYTE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swift swim[break]
brine / shell smash / rock blast / protect
[break][break]

+ @sinner

[break]
@sinner successfully captures the feebas!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
boom box [wild/d]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2019 23:29:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
sin wasn't wrong with what he said. they're big meat shields if anything. still, both of the pokemon did not interest him the slightest.

"yeah, but i want the ones that look cool," he reasons.

sin catches the feebas while priam continues to move on. he contemplated on leaving his companion behind and start his own adventure, but withheld himself from doing so. regardless, he starts walking ahead of the other out of sheer impatience more than anything.

priam stops on his tracks when he recognizes the two other pokemon from a distance. one was some bird while the other was some ancient rock. he knows that the omanyte was considered a rare one for being a living fossil, but still, it didn't look cool enough for him to keep as a pet.

"do you want that fossil?" he asks sin, the tone of his voice clearly portraying the lack of interest in the wild pokemon.

@sinner