Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
substitute [m]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2019 5:42:41 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes

"Watch our backs." He instructed, entrusting his associate to warn him should anyone come into sight.

Infiltrating the structure was child's play, he had been doing it for years that he's now capable of doing it with one arm out of the equation. Lucius jammed a lock shank on the electronic keypad that kept the back door shut. He gave it a few twists and turns and, after a few seconds, the door gave an audible click. Lucius retrieved his lockpicking tool and gave the knob a twist, opening the door as though it was magic.

The task would've been much easier if the office didn't operate 24/7. They had to disguise themselves. He wore a lab coat at the time, making it easier to conceal his missing arm as he tried to blend in.

"We'd have to access the server room," He discreetly whispered for his companion to hear.

"Get to their records, plant the info, erase our target's profile, take him out, and our operative should start his first day tomorrow."

He cleared his throat as an aimless office worker walked by.

"You do have the flash drive, right?"

He asked, though he too had a duplicate should anything happen, he still made sure.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
substitute [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 20:20:20 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar

[attr="class","neonmain"][attr="class","neonlock"]

[attr="class","neonlyric"]BURN IT TO THE GROUND TONIGHT.

[attr="class","neonpost"]
Natsuki had accepted this mission on the sole basis that if she hadn’t, well things were going to start getting just a little hairy for her around the organization. With her lack of interest in any of the ongoing schemes and plots it was as if Natsuki had been thrust into something against her will, though no one honestly could believe she had joined the group of her own volition. This particular mission hadn’t been something she would have volunteered for on her own but with her lack of achievements on her own for the team it had been highly suggested that she go forward and accept it. Her teammate had been randomly assigned to her and after a quick briefing along with gathering the tools they would need the couple was off to cause chaos and reek havoc upon the world. In reality however they two of them had done there best not to stand out in a crowd while making a move to infiltrate there target location and complete there mission. The first part of the matter was easy in the fact that all they needed to do was actually make it to the building in question, which seemed like an impossible task according to her accomplice.

They hadn’t spoken much which Natsuki hadn’t really minded as her cohort was the bossy sort, turning on heal as he blurted out in a hushed tone to watch his back while he attempted to break into the door. Monologueing to herself was going to be tough with this one suddenly barking orders on the fly, though when the door creaked open ever so slightly she couldn’t help but be impressed by his skills. His hushed whisper filled the air again once more giving her orders, to which she was already aware of. Clearly he had no faith in her ability to do her job, it was ok they she was going to be marvelous at it and blow his mind. They had entered together doing their best to blend into the scenery and keep themselves from being noticed, Natsuki sighed listening to him rehearse the plan over again. She had currently blanked on his name so for the time being she was going to call him pooky, not that she was going to say it to his face anyways. A fake smile slid over her face as she waved to one of the actual workers of the building they had entered, being friendly wasn’t going to hurt them any.

Shifting her stance and giving him a look of disappointment, Natsuki shoved her hand down the top of her shirt quickly before retrieving the flash drive from the pocket in her bra. “It would have been pointless to come here if I had forgotten it.” she chimed before starting off down the hallway “please have a little more faith in me.”

[break][break]

first mission yaya 480 Attire

[attr="class","neoncredit"]made by dali of neon nights

[newclass=.neonmain] p width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 0px solid #454545; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlock]margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; height:180px; width: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonicon]border: 5px solid #252525; background-color: #252525; -webkit-border-radius: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 100px; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlyric ]margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonpost]width: 270px; background-color: #fafafa; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px 15px 05px 10px; color: #666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neoncredit]text-align: center; color: #a7a7a7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 25px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
substitute [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2019 23:40:58 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
notes

"Oh, you can't be too sure." He smiled. "One time, I was on this mission with this one guy. Can you believe he forgot to bring his pokemon?"

He gave her a faint snicker, hoping to lighten up her mood. The path they took ended with an intersection of hallways, each way had a plaque on its wall, listing which rooms could be found on which direction. With their server room and records room off to the left, Lucius took the turn.

After a minute, they finally resched both their destinations. The two rooms were on opposite sides of the hallway, the server room which held digital information and the records room which held hard-copies of said info.

"Where'd you want to go?" He asked, as he took out a folder from within his lab coat which contains information they had to plant.

"I trust that you'd be fine on your own, I'll take the other room to speed things up."

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
substitute [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2019 3:19:34 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar

[attr="class","neonmain"][attr="class","neonlock"]

[attr="class","neonlyric"]BURN IT TO THE GROUND TONIGHT.

[attr="class","neonpost"]
Natsuki had all but assured herself that this plan was going to go smoothly, even if she had to get her hands dirty as well to make sure it was possible. The thought of taking someone out had caught her off guard however if she wanted to keep proving herself and not put a target on her own back she was going to have to do whatever it took to keep herself safe. Trying her best to stay focused on the task at hand and not let her cohorts noise and dismissal of her ability get the best of her Natsuki gave herself a mental run down of the plan once more while he chatted on in the background. As soon as the words had left his mouth Natsuki’s had briefly panicked, they were suppose to bring there Pokemon for this! Pulling herself to together she turned to face him, poke face hard and ready “you don't say” she chimed hoping not to give herself away. Natsuki had become even more tense now that he had brought the subject up, it was to late to speak up or back out now and well they were just going to have to make due with what they were given even if it meant putting in a bit more elbow grease.

Heals clicked along the floor as they made there way down the corridor, hands fidgeting beside her as they walked unable to think of anything else other then the fact that she had royally fucked up. She had barely recalled hearing him speak before jarring her focus towards him, “hm oh.. well you take the paper I’ll take the drive, meet me back here in five minutes?”

[break][break]

first mission yaya 285 Attire

[attr="class","neoncredit"]made by dali of neon nights

[newclass=.neonmain] p width: 300px; padding: 10px; border: 0px solid #454545; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlock]margin-left: -15px; margin-top: 50px; position: relative; height:180px; width: 100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonicon]border: 5px solid #252525; background-color: #252525; -webkit-border-radius: 100px; -moz-border-radius: 100px; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonlyric ]margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 5px; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neonpost]width: 270px; background-color: #fafafa; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 11px; text-align: justify;  padding: 10px 15px 05px 10px; color: #666666; [/newclass]
[newclass=.neoncredit]text-align: center; color: #a7a7a7; font-family: courier new; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 25px; [/newclass]