Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2019 1:50:39 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Though Thomas came out empty handed with the last venture into New Mauville, and he came to doubt that whatever drew him in the first time was still residing in the power plant, Thomas was not going to give up. Even if he didn't find the Pokemon he thought brought him there, he knew that plenty of good Pokemon could be found in the area. Two of his last ventures had proven to be very fruitful in this regard.

As usual, Thomas found himself going into the New Mauville Power Plant, accompanied by his faithful Pangoro, Brutus. Though the trainer didn't draw a gun this time, he still entered the building with caution. His Pangoro was also looking out for any signs of trouble, ready to step up and defend his master on a moment's notice.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2019 1:16:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / dry skin[break]
parabolic charge / charge / electrify / razor wind
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2019 7:07:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' pace in venturing through the power plant would be slow and meticulous. Whether it was going to be another Wild Pokemon ambushing him, or Arceus forbid, a Rocket attempting to get the jump on him, Thomas wasn't taking any chances. The former Interpol Agent was checking every corner, looking up at the ceiling for any signs of Pokemon up above attempting to ambush him. Brutus, for his part, was also keeping lookout as they ventured through the corridors of the power plant.

Across the way, a lone Helioptile would spot the duo making their way down through the corridor. She looked up at the Pangoro nervously, before ducking back the way she came, and attempting to find a place to hide. Thankfully for her, Thomas and Brutus would take another turn, sparing her a potential beating from a trainer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2019 2:18:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STUNFISK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / static[break]
camouflage / mud bomb / thunderbolt / muddy water
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 3:54:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas and Brutus continued to advance down the corridor, a brown fish would spot the two of them. Its first instinct was to Camouflage itself into the ground, in order to hide itself from the potentially predatory pair. While it was unlikely that either would want to eat the creature, it still had its fears about them. The problem was the potential for the duo to potentially step on the Stunfisk, given how hard to spot the flat creature was.

By some Arceus granted miracle, Thomas and Brutus would walk past the Stunfisk, without managing to step on it. Once they turned the corner, the Stunfisk would break Camouflage, and begin to slowly move along, looking for the exit to the Power Plant. How it got in is a mystery. How it would be able to get out of the building was an even bigger question.

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 13:20:57 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKARMORY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sturdy[break]
slash / agility / steel wing / night slash / spikes
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,453 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Nerves of Steel (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 18:48:40 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The mystery of the Stunfisk's presence would soon be solved. Thomas and Brutus would stumble across a wounded Skarmory, one who looked to have been struck by a Thunderbolt. In the ceiling was a hole where she clearly fell through. As Thomas looked up, and looked back down to the wounded Skarmory, he shook his head. This is what happened the previous week. Thomas couldn't help but wonder if this was the same Skarmory he encountered the last time he went here, or if it was just a coincidence.

In any case, Thomas would bring out Colt the Clawitzer, who looked around, and gave Thomas a look. "Yep, this again, bud. You know what to do.", Thomas told the Clawitzer. Shaking its head, the crustacean would fire off a Heal Pulse at the wounded Skarmory, mending most of her injuries to the point where she could fly around again. The Skarmory got to her talons, and looked at the trainer again, recognizing him as the one who saved her the last time as well.

"So it is you! We gotta stop meeting like this.", Thomas commented, as he recalled Colt and Brutus, switching them out for Freke. The Alakazam looked on in shock at what was going on. "Yes, we're doing this again. You know wh-", Thomas tried to tell the Alakazam, before the Skarmory cut him off. Thomas looked on at the Skarmory, who didn't seem to want to be taken through the hole again. Alakazam, after listening to her, would point a spoon towards the space he kept his vacant Pokeballs.

"You want to be captured?", Thomas asked dryly. The Skarmory gave Thomas a nod and a metallic caw in response. "Alright.", Thomas told her, pulling out one of his vacant capsules, and tapping her with the mechanism.

notes: Cap attempt on Skarmory

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin