[attr="class","ihead"]
IT'S A PRIDE OF LUXRAYS (SWARM)!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]

SET BEFORE THE IMPERIOUS INVADER RAIDS:[break][break]

they always move as one.[break][break]

a pride of luxrays has been spotted roaming the outskirts of fallarbor. their manes cackle with volatile electricity that dances across the black and blue, leaking to their bodies as their heavy paws carry their strong strides. in the dark, masked by the downpour of volcanic ash, the movement of the electric yellow almost seem mesmerizing.[break][break]

while it is not an uncommon sight, researchers have been tracking these luxrays for a while now. from oldale to verdanturf and now all the way up to fallarbor, the pride seems restless in their movements with no signs of slowing down.[break][break]

their numbers are plenty and as a few stray off to the side, an opportunity presents itself.[break][break]

what will you do?
[break][break]

[break][break]

INSTRUCTIONS:
[break][break]

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must include a move luxray can learn somewhere and BOLD it.
  • write an in-character post of your character attempting to catch the luxray with a roll.
  • highest roll will earn the shiny luxray; second highest and lowest rolls will also net rewards.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the luxray have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end 4/06 (8:00PM - PST).

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 4:07:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas was wandering down Route 113, he would spot a pack of Luxray making their way down the path. He could swear that one of the magnificent felines was Shiny as well, even if it was but a mere passing glance. Making a wild charge towards the rear of the pack, Thomas would desperately fumble to grab a Pokeball from his pack. By some miracle, he did this without making the pack hostile to him.

Thomas would toss a Pokeball, hoping that by some miracle, he could be graced with a Luxray to call his own. Even if it wasn't that Shiny Luxray he spotted moments earlier, merely having one would do.

b0Dz|5uY

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 6:24:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]MISSION

[attr="class","blipstop22"]swarm

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"] nobody

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]haha frick

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

He knew the pleasures of a pride.[break][break]

Their blood-soaked maws could be seen from afar—the electric marauders feasting upon their kill, uncaring of the way the red would clot and adhere to their face. Even the king, the golden male with the scarred visage, is marked with the same filth of their feast.[break][break]

Zacharias kept himself downwind of the banquet, tasting the metal in the air as a zebstrika was gorged and torn apart from its soft underbelly. The hunt had long passed. Now, the pokemon gorge until they have had their fill, taking their turns at ravaging the carcass.[break][break]

They would clean it to the bone—he could relate to that desperation, making sure that no shreds would be left for the Mandibuzz to find.[break][break]

They would grow complacent. He waited for the moment for their guard to drop—that moment when they thought they would be at their safest; content with their success and unknowing of what would await them. They would rest the gnashing of their fangs, letting the power fall from their thunder fangs.[break][break]

When the last head drops—when it seemed like they were truly at peace—he released his Noivern from its capsule.[break][break]

They would not make this mistake twice. He would not make this mistake twice.[break][break]

QSxErk13
[break]

tldr: i am fucking cursed

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 6:25:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
a veil of blue-black, muscle rippling under dark fur, punctured only by the star-prick of gold eyes and the flash of blood-stained fangs. is it a particular kinship that compels him to stay? or some kind of unspeakable, EERIE IMPULSE?

watching for several long minutes, fishel is economic in movement; truthfully, pokemon bore him. his gaze travels from the pack to the small gathering of people.

his mouth is a cruel gash of a smile when lets an empty capsule roll from languid fingers - ambivalent to the outcome. his stare is focused on a face in the crowd.

g8Hg7oVn

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,417 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 6:35:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle sees the pride of luxrays. the sight of the bright golden one ignite a spark in his eyes.

there was interest, but he knows it was fleeting. he attempts to seize the moment, while he still hasn't considered the downsides of owning a pokemon he probably doesn't need, and throws a pokeball at it in an attempt to add another count on his ever growing collection.

IB_4Ek|M

@tags
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 7:05:41 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

There is a certain swagger to its step that reminds her of a certain someone and it keeps her attention a moment longer than she expects.

That is why she releases the tsareena from her ball . The grass type sees the pokemon and shifts into a pose of poise, grace and attitude. Her chin juts to the sky so that she may look down upon this creature that dares take her spotlight. It returns in kind.

Isra watches as the two pokemon exchange poses, looks and quips that she can only assume are some version of pokemon threat and insult (one particular look she likes to imagine is a cause of some accusation of significant disgrace) before her Tsareena puffs up her cheeks and makes one last bellow.

The luxray is on his back rolling with what she believes to be laughter. Isra throws a pokeball and her tsareena curses her for daring to try and take this pokemon with them.

aU|AYqcB

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bloody

White King
he / him
twenty-three
Spy / Assassin
Rocket Grunt
30 height
30 height
i'm not okay, with the distance that’s been growin'. girl, i'm not okay, i love you, never show it
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lucius
lucius hallows
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 9:38:34 GMT
lucius hallows Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]

tag
@staffers@delphi
notes
return of the king

The rocket aimlessly wandered around the area, that's when a whole pride of luxrays came rushing in. It had been a hot minute since his return to civilization, and with this number of luxrays, it would've been a great opportunity to nab his first mon.

With his new set of pokeballs in hand, Lucius threw one at the pride, hoping to catch one amongst the crowd of luxrays.

"Let's hope for the best."

YHbvgs76

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".lucas"] [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas b"]color:#3f3244; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas i"]color:#3f3244; font-style:italic; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lucas a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 9:39:12 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamRight"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","thread"]a heavy cloud falls over the area. marcel’s mask is the only thing stopping the ash from creeping into his lungs. he strides towards the pack, spiritomb behind him, unfazed by the dust.
[break][break]
a stray luxray catches on to his presence and tears itself from its meal to let out an ungodly roar. he stops.
[break][break]
a purple haze rises from the ground, blurring into black. a circle of green eyes cut through the murk, spinning slowly, then picking up speed.
[break][break]
the pokemon falls to the ground. deep in slumber, its sides gently rise and fall. marcel tosses a pokeball from where he stands.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamRight]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 11:09:23 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
mateo found a rock. it was a nice rock. he threw the rock at the golden luxray, hoping to catch its attention. mateo did, it let out a mighty roar. not backing down. he'd, then, throw a pokeball. did it work? probably not. but at least he got to throw a rock at a luxray.

EYcHihWS
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 17:27:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

After a long day of work, Lupe was happy to have finally stopped into the town of Fallabor for a quick bite to eat. Not one to be picky, he had grabbed a plump looking sandwich from the closest convenience store and left to enjoy the meal in the fresh evening air.

Snapping open the cheap plastic container, the man opened his mouth to take the first savouring bite but was met with only a mouthful of air and teeth on teeth instead. Simultaneously there had been a flurry of movement, a blur of fur and crackling electricity.

Standing on four paws only a few feet away, a newly appeared Luxray and Lupe met each other's gaze. The Pokemon had his sandwich grasped tightly between sharp fangs and in the next moment took off. With each pawstep, the creature left tiny arcs of electricity to dance across the ground, creating a trail of
electric terrain.

Pissed off, but knowing he was also no match should he try to pursue the Luxray, Lupe grabbed an empty Pokeball and tossed it after the Pokemon in hopes of stopping it's escape.

BnT|eAE9

- @ -
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 17:42:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the pride of luxray weren't exactly the most welcoming of sights. there was an overabundance of them here, their claws and fangs often flashing as they sought to drive prey from their respective homes. but cait observed due to her own fondness for anything which bore even the vaguest resemblance to a feline. 

'they're huge,' she thought. 

she tried to maintain her distance but they were spread out quite a bit, their movements difficult to track. she glimpsed a thunder fang and decided to remain mounted upon the back of her flygon, the creature hovering a meager three meters from the earth. 

'i could try catching one,' she thought.

and why not? 

a single ball was tossed - a single attempt - and that was that. 

VRqLSA5h

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 18:08:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class,"hash"]luxray's are powerful creatures and loyal companions if raised and tamed properly. she's definitely going to spoil the luxray, the golden one looked all too good; but she'd prefer having a regular one than have an eye catching one that'll cause too much distraction.

wild charge would definitely be a great addition to the collection she was finally starting to pick up once more.

bXuNM4uk
[attr="class","pkare"]
[attr="class","pkimg"]
[attr="class","pkin"]typhlosion is able to battle
[attr="class","pkimg"]
[attr="class","pkin"]noivern is able to battle

[newclass=.hash b]font-size:12px;font-family:Noto Sans;font-weight:700;color:#e88854;[/newclass][googlefont=Inconsolata|Noto+Sans:400,700][newclass=.hash a]font-family:Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;color:#aaa!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hash a:before]content:"# ";font-family:Noto Sans;font-weight:700;color: [var="accent"];[/newclass][newclass=.pkare]background:#242424; height: 32px; position: relative; text-align: right; padding: 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.pkimg]display: inline-block; margin-left: -4px; overflow: hidden; width: 32px; height: 32px;[/newclass][newclass=.pkimg .pkin]width: 200px; opacity: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 10px; left: 10px; margin-left: 0px; text-align: left; font: 400 10px/12px noto sans; color: #efefef; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass][newclass=.pkin:hover]opacity: 0!important; [/newclass][newclass=.pkimg:hover .pkin]opacity: 1;[/newclass][newclass=.pkin b]position: relative; top: 1px; font: 15px/12px Inconsolata; font-weight: 700; color: #e88854; text-transform: uppercase; margin-right: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 20:01:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@luxray

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

mission details

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

All she can think about is the horror of that day. While watching the group of Luxray walk tersely, heads forward, shoulders squared, all she can see is the body of the Rocket boss's Luxray smashing through the side of the wall.[break][break]

When she blinks, the memory is gone. But there are goosebumps spreading up her arms, and she can't help but let a raspy, nervous breath leave her lips. The Luxray that had escaped had, in a way, been the cause of the explosions. [break][break]

Was there a chance that he was here now? Mingling in with the wild Luxray, accepting a new life? Had he escaped unharmed, had he found sanctum in freedom? [break][break]

Stormy's eyes search the different body's of Luxrays, but to no real advantage. They all look alike and they're all preoccupied with their travel.[break][break]

This time, however, she is not stirred to approach them. The LEER from several of the beasts is enough to deter her from getting any closer. Several young Shinx and adolescent Luxio are nearby, enjoying the brief downtime. Several older Luxray are impatient, pacing and lashing their tails.[break][break]

This time, Stormy stays where she is. There's a pokeball in her hand, but it's only open to someone that might approach her, instead.[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

WysQ14Yo
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LUXRAY SWARM
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2019 20:19:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","biggieno"]
[attr="class","textieno"]

Luxray were dangerous Pokemon - Buck knew that.
[break][break]
He'd watched them drag off foals and calves, and shot a fair few. So when he heard that some were getting close to a human settlement well, he had mounted up on Ike and set out at a gallop, rushing as fast as they could.
[break][break]
And now he found himself staring out at a fair-sized pride of Luxray, led by a bright yellow one the likes of which he'd never seen before. He grimaced, feeling Ike shift beneath him - as well trained as the horse-Pokemon was, he couldn't help but to feel energized by the electric terrain created by so many electric types, and the presence of so many predators made him anxious.
[break][break]
Buck reached down to scratch along his neck, murmuring soothing words, before grabbing a Poke Ball from his saddlebag, lobbing it at the nearest Luxray. Removing even one from the pride would help and, he saw, there were many other trainers doing the same.
[break][break]
WClrL9yD

[attr="class","iconieno"]
[attr="class","tagsieno"]@tagged

[newclass=.biggieno]margin-left:-300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textieno]margin-top:-425px;margin-bottom:150px;width:290px;height:400px;padding:10px;background-color:#fff;border:solid 1px #b7b7b7;color:#939393;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;margin-left:610px;font:11px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textieno::-webkit-scrollbar]width:10px;background:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textieno::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b7b7b7;border:2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.iconieno]margin-top:-240px;margin-left:-220px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tagsieno]font:11px calibri;color:#b7b7b7;margin-top:-75px;margin-left:-75px;margin-bottom:40px;[/newclass]