she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
naimononedari [p/m/de]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 1:08:44 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

"a temporary promotion!"

dahlia says, fluttering the increments of garden from her fingers. although invisible, she still feels the tiniest crumb against her lily-white skin. "we're placing him in the champion's seat for now- and i know, i know. people would say, 'dahlia? he's part of devon corp... isn't that suspect?'"

she plays the fool, voice beating against the painted wall like a swan's wings taking flight. her head cranes forth. a pleasant smile.

"but! it's a good underdog story. he's gone through so much- and to see someone as respectable as him represent the region regardless of the mud and dirt he's slogged through is truly inspiring."

dahlia quilts her fingers together, sparing her two indexes which lead toward kyle. she points with them, bound quietly in that graceful ligature. as if on cue, her stoutland comes and snuggles his furry head on kyle's lap.

"and i believe we can do the same for you. make you a further inspiration. a poster boy for hoenn like . erm, maybe not exactly like him." dahlia says. "and maybe not as a gym leader. in some other capacity, but we'll have to see... unless i'm asking too much of you?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,439 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
naimononedari [p/m/de]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 3:59:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"wouldn't worrying more about his function as a champ be more important than getting good PR?"

he knows alex personally, however. he would have been part of the crowd that dahlia suspects would doubt the league's decisions if he wasn't. he assesses it with objectivity in mind instead of personal bias, and even then, which ends up with retracting the impulsive comment with approval.

"then again, he is a gym leader for a reason."

the stoutland distracts him. his hands instinctively reach for its head, one to scratch its chin and the other to massage its neck. he would have probably wrapped his legs around it too had he not been in the presence of the commissioner. his full attention was on the dog that he barely processes her words.

"sounds good," was his automatic response.

the same neutral tone he uses, in conjuncture with a relaxed expression he's had beforehand, makes it difficult to differ that he wasn't attentive.

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
596 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
naimononedari [p/m/de]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 5:56:03 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

"i suppose that's true."

dahlia says wistfully- but the feigned naivety is whisked away as quickly as it came.

"however! he'll serve not only as an admirable account of triumph, but as a tempting target to strike down." she balls her hand into a fist. "sometimes you just get the urge to punch a pretty face!"

she grins. the stoutland accomplishes his work with apt timing and nuzzles deep against kyle's hands.

"good! we'll be in touch with you. we, being the league."

dahlia laughs as she pulls out a pink poryphone.

"sounds slightly ominous, doesn't it? 'we'! anyways, let's exchange numbers. i'll give you a personal line..."

the commissioner taps her screen with sprightly swings as if ringing in a new era. an era that kyle will help usher in.