Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Burn Me Alive Inside (SW)
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2019 22:59:57 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

With hands tucked into his pockets, Thomas would silently make his way through Route 112. Trailing behind the former Interpol Agent was his familiar Pangoro, Brutus. The Trainer was in the area in order to pay a visit to Lavaridge. But for the time being, while he waited, he would roam the area around Lavaridge. While he was looking out for any Wild Pokemon that would make good additions to his team, in the meantime, he'd probably take the cable car up to the peak of Mt. Chimney, where he'd come back to Lavaridge via the Jagged Pass.

Sure, he could just have Kalameet fly him back, but he felt the exploration would be good for him.

Thomas would pull his hands out of his pockets, before leaping down the ledges that acted as a barrier between the majority of the Route, and Lavaridge itself. The former Interpol Agent's descent would show a great degree of experience, and even training, in the way he made his descent, making a calculated, decisive leap down. The landing was done in a stance that would allow him to properly take the impact without hurting himself in the process, then continue on his way down.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2019 2:48:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CONKELDURR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sheer force[break]
stone edge / hammer arm / rock throw / scary face
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 2:53:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Upon coming down the ledge, a large rock would come toward his head. Thomas managed to see it coming in time to duck before the rock could make impact with his head. The perpetrator wasn't too far off. A lone Conkeldurr scowled at the trainer, as if he personally knew him. Thomas would quickly send out Freke the Alakazam. The Alakazam, who positioned himself away from Thomas, stared down the Conkeldurr, who seemed to become infuriated at the sight of the Alakazam.

The Conkeldurr would slam one of his concrete pillars into the ground, summoning a volley of sharp stones flying towards the Alakazam. Freke would wait patiently for the stones to fly towards him, before Teleporting away at the last moment, causing the stones to land in the ground right behind him. The Conkeldurr looked around, only for the Psychic-type to emerge right behind the Fighting-type. Freke would waste no time in blasting the Conkeldurr in the back with a Psychic burst.

The Conkeldurr could only turn to face the Alakazam before he would be propelled forward by the Alakazam's Psychic blast. The Conkeldurr would attempt to get back to his feet, only for the Alakazam to blast the Fighting-type again, this time causing it to slump to the ground in unconsciousness.

"Was that-?", Thomas asked. The Alakazam would confirm with a nod, signifying that it was the Gurdurr they met months ago.

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 3:00:08 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magma armor[break]
earthquake / lava plume / amnesia / earth power / yawn
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 3:40:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would only have the chance to walk up to his Alakazam, before a Camerupt lumbered into the area. The Fire-type would let out a roar, before firing off a Lava Plume towards the trainer and his Alakazam. Freke would act quickly, grabbing Thomas, and teleporting him away from where the lava was headed. Thomas and Freke would emerge behind the Camerupt. While she was looking around for her targets, Thomas would grab another Pokeball from his belt.

Thomas would sent out Colt the Clawitzer. By the time the Camerupt had turned to face Thomas, she would be confronted by a single Clawitzer. "Colt, use Water Pulse!", ordered the Trainer. While the Clawitzer charged up the burst of water from his large pincer, the Camerupt would begin to clear her mind, inducing Amnesia in order to bolster her fortitude. It was just barely enough to survive the attack that would otherwise devestate her.

In retaliation, she would attempt to use Earth Power to cause the ground to erupt from under the Clawitzer. "Aqua Jet away!", called out Thomas. As ordered, the Clawitzer used Aqua Jet to propel himself away from the section of the ground that was glowing, before it could explode from underneath him. He would then fire off another Water Pulse at the Camerupt. This time, the fiery camel would go down, letting out a pained groan as her legs gave out from underneath her.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 5:55:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CHARMELEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / blaze[break]
dragon rage / flamethrower / smokescreen / slash
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2019 16:44:02 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Before Thomas could recall the Clawitzer back to his Pokeball, he would see something in the distance. Jets of fire would be shooting upwards into the sky. Thomas would begin to get closer to the source of it, his approach cautious. After a moment, Thomas would spot a lone Charmeleon, who seemed to be enjoying his use of Flamethrower a little too much. The fiery lizard was dancing around, firing off Flamethrowers indiscriminately into the air. While it managed not to burn down anything yet, it was only a matter of time before things went south.

"Colt, snipe it with Water Pulse.", Thomas ordered the Clawitzer in a hushed manner.

The Clawitzer would charge up a sphere of water from his large pincer. Once it had expanded sufficiently, the Clawitzer fired it towards the Charmeleon, who had its back turned to where the trio were observing it. The Charmeleon was struck in the back, crying out in shock and pain as it was sent to the ground, face-first. The creature had no chance to process what had even happened, before it blacked out.

"Good work, Colt!", Thomas called out to the Clawitzer.

Knowing they couldn't just leave such a Pokemon to potentially cause damage to the area with its recklessness, Thomas chucked a Pokeball at the seemingly unconscious creature, hoping to contain it. As for what he'd do with the Charmeleon, that had yet to be decided.

notes: Cap attempt on Charmeleon.

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin