twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
murehtia [ closed ]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2019 2:44:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the transition has not been easy but the overwhelming amount of support makes it easier. the shareholders are more than happy with alexander's appointment as ceo as he's always been involved with the business. in fact, he has overseen operations for yeas now, so the transition seemed natural.

the shareholders might be happy but that does not mean alexander is. as he sits in his empty apartment that overlooks the beautiful city of rustboro, he can't help but feel a little bit lost. and empty.

even a view as beautiful as this can't calm the storm that brews inside of him. his hands fidget with his phone, spinning it between his fingers as he peers out through the glass windows. 

"i miss you." 

alexander's gaze shifts to the pictures on a nearby shelf. the wooden frames hold it upright and inside are various pictures of the family. he wants to smile.

there's a knock on the door that calls for him. he taps on his phone and is surprised at the time. he had lost track of it. regardless, he rushes to his feet and heads over to the door.

taking a quick breath to compose himself, he opens it.

"ah, miss wood! sorry, i must have lost track of time. please, come in."

@kaisa