let's kill tonight [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
let's kill tonight [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 9:23:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]julius puts on his lab coat as they walk towards the building. he adjusts the collar before taking a pair of glasses from his pocket. "i gotta say," he smooths his hair, using a shop window as a mirror, "we don't look half bad." there's a self-assured grin with his words, and he looks to marionette for her reaction.
[break][break]
it's a simple mission. straightforward. there's no set target, chance will send the poor thing right into their talons. he's eager, to say the least. this'll be fun, especially with his company. thank arceus for marionette accardo, one splash — no, blaze — of colour that reminded him of the world he was happy to leave behind.
[break][break]
he stops when they reach their destination, turns to marionette, and bows. "ladies first."
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]@marionette

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeJul]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#669999;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]