pulse thieves | persephone's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 1:43:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abner"]

Need a mentee im here, need missions im around. Lets get started >.>

we can discord the details as I aint good at plotting ideas, yous are up for it¯\_(ツ)_/¯ !

[newclass=.abner]width:300px; text-align:justify; font-size:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abner b]color:#765D75; font-family:calibri; font-weight:lighter; font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 8:05:11 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

I wonder how vague he can go without exposing what Zelle really is. Like, there’s a few people who’ve already seen it—but these people are ones he’s sure he can trust, however at the same time even they don’t know where she comes from so it’s just like one huge question mark at that point.

Also pls convince him to get an Archeops because it’s also a Flying-type. Convince him that Defeatist isn’t a shit ability lol (that and the Archen line comes from Unova but for some reason he just finds it so disconcerting that a Flying-type would give up so easily)

You think they can meet somewhere? Like a mission or something, down the road? And a few interactions, before the actual inevitable gym battle takes place?
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 14:46:02 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

@noir +

oh my bad i missed you there bc i keep forgetting to log into my dominic account aaaaaa.......

but yeah, sounds perfect!! dom will be looking out for impressionable / malleable people bc he doesn't want them turning out messed up like him tbh.

i'm kinda bad at keeping on top of things unless someone prods me into action, so please feel free to poke me on discord!!

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,029 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 16:08:47 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Actually, thanks to a certain greenette, he frequents Lilycove, friendly visits and all that shit (can you guess who I’m talking about XD) and since Lilycove is like the new naval port for League-related shit he’d be there… that and the city closest to his place actually has a much larger nightlife and department store selection available!

(I mean what can you find in a city of trees? Too much greenery! Not enough nightlife for his taste, because he’s a sailor when he drinks and never seems to get drunk. I blame his insanely high alcoholic tolerance though)

We can bring up the little blue blob thing after that initial post-Navel Rock raid thread, sure. He’s seen the… ‘Ho-oh’ descend and pretty much is witness to the madness that happened during the entire trip there. And then maybe slightly lead it towards the Zelle thing? What do you think?
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,415 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 21:54:11 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar
&

I offer Thomas for potential scraps with Dominic Sinclair. While Dominic's parents had ties to the Saffron Gym, from what I read, Thomas would've been a former student of the dojo next door. Both of them are skilled in hand-to-hand combat. Both of them have a leaning towards Dark-types. If anything, I'd be inclined to say they could potentially be rivals, but that would depend on how their encounters go. Their first meeting could either be one running interference on the other, or one being sent after the other.

I'm open for ideas.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 16:25:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]
FOR
Okay so Sam smuggles things in and out of the different regions that Rocket is in, so as an Underboss, I can see Sam working beneath Dominic and at least knowing him. I understand this is a lame little snippet but I was just wondering if Dominic would have noticed anything about Sam over the last howevermanyyears(Sam's been in Rocket for like a decade or some shit) that stood out, or if they've established a bond somehow, or something. IDK

FOR @fishel
Sweet merciful beauty... idk where fishel stands but Sam would be stunned by that beauty.
Moreover, Sam could have moved products for Fishel or something. I know he doesn't often do Rocket things so maybe they tried to do something once, a past mission or something, and it backfired and from now on Sam's like, 'no don't put me with pretty boy please I beg you' because they were in a mission once and it backfired bad... idk.
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy h1]font-size: 17px; font-family: Roboto!important; font-weight: 900!important; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase!important; text-align: center; font-style: italic!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 12:08:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

i just want these two to be friends. maybe persephone was one of the first people inari met after moving to hoenn 1-2 years ago? they've had fairly different upbringings, since persephone grew up in mostly urban areas and inari's spent most of his life under a rock.

honestly though i'm a sucker for plots wher a character is self destructive and another character is just like "pls no" and trying to save them from themselves. gestures at these two

inari may not be totally aware of what's going on with persephone, but he's probably noticed she's hardworking to the point of it being obsessive?? i'm not sure if that's the right word i'm going for. i just want him to bring her tea and be a friend u feel

fishel can fishel bother inari whenever inari's in town
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 17:04:29 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar
aaaaa exams are over, i'm back in full force, sorry for the wait!! <33

y'know is the kind of guy who probably actually remembers a good portion of his underlings because he genuinely (if somewhat reluctantly) actually cares about their well-being. having said that, they also actually joined rocket both pretty young so assuming he's spent much time in kanto, these two could have crossed paths really early?

also it's funny you suggest that because @fishel is 100% the kind of person who would love the attention so so so much?! i love the mission idea as well because it'll really just display how unwilling fishel is to actually get his hands dirty and would just attempt to command sam around (because he himself is useless).

another note; fishel loves flexing on people under the guise of "nice gestures" so sam can at least expect a nice dinner or idk a fancy watch from it at the end??

@inari !!!!! he's so sweet <33

that's actually a super accurate assessment of what is like ngl! i originally had perse be a ranger when i joined the site and before the "promotion" (me buying a canon slot to flex), so basically the ic reasoning is: she did the training but her proper field experience is pretty limited so that makes these two even more interesting together tbh??

also this could be a pretty good way for them to have met?? perse at the ranger... course... and inari at the... league ranger bridging course because they don't have snow in hoenn?? inari might have to listen to her monologue about work stuff and tbh i feel like he's.... one of the few who might tolerate it from time to time. anyway, the tl;dr is i LOVE IT!

also you don't have to ask twice, @fishel will absolutely bother inari because he has a complex and assumes he's the de facto mayor. a bit of an oddly specific thing, but i was thinking about how lavaridge has that traditional medicine/herb shop and how if they ever run out of a single thing, fishel would hound the nearest ranger to delve into the wilderness to locate it asap.

i...... got absolutely carried away here aaaaa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 17:50:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& gemma

snarky “my parents are dead,” workaholic club, pls.

But no, seriously. I think they could relate to one another and maybe even work out to become friends? Persephone is working to be the best she can be in her mother’s position, and Gemma is quietly trying to fill the void of losing her parents by fighting the very thing that took them from her. I could see a beautiful relationship built on mutual life traumas. ;w;

What do you think? Feel free to tag me back, or PM me!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 0:49:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
& bronze

Hey! Persephone was one of the characters that caught my eye when I was trawling through the site to decide whether to join or not, and I'd like to offer up Bronze for threads, if you're at all interested.

Way I see it, they have some shared qualities, to differing degrees - Bronze is monstrously dedicated to getting stronger and just being better at what he does, and he tends to focus on that largely to the exclusion of all else. He's also very interested in mythology and matters pertaining to the legendary pokemon - Seeing that Persephone's family had a lot of lore-keepers and historians, I could see her being a goldmine of information.

Bronze has been invited to Sootopolis by Olivia, so he's going to head on down there soon. They could meet that way, if you like, but I'm open to spitballing and throwing ideas around. You can tag me bag or nudge me on Discord!
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 20:32:23 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

[attr="class","sammit"]
I'm convinced no one here uses plotters any more.

Senon is new to the league with a bit of a past. He catches a lot of wild pkmn and specializes in raising babies and stage one pokemon.

He's just a single dad trying to do the right thing.

He needs more league contacts and I do want him to get into the process of 'researching' things although as a chef it might be more tied to his profession.

[newclass=.sammit] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammit b]color:#765D75;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit i]color:#765D75;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]