played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2018 17:42:14 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hth"]

The drink sloshed in his glass; the melted remains of ice cubes clicked and condensation made the glass wet to the touch.[break][break]

It was always summer in Hoenn. Find a beach and there would be the sun and the sea, warm and tropical, no matter what time of year it was. It was something that had to be appreciated. Desmond Kelley sipped his cocktail, tasting the gin and the fizzle of tonic. The paper umbrella had wilted and the slice of lime was crushed to the bottom of the drink. [break][break]

“Ahhh,” he stretched, placing the glass back onto its coaster as he continued to lounge in the sun. He was by the waters, spread out on a sun-chair with his hands resting underneath his head, as he enjoyed what seemed to be a vacation. The tropical reds and floral patterns on his shirt certainly suggested that he was a tourist; he was taking the time to enjoy this place.[break][break]

At the right angle, he could tilt up his sunglasses and catch glimpses of the women frolicking across the sand as they enjoyed their game of volleyball. Truly, this was paradise.[break][break]
tags open!

[attr="class","meulk"]MADE BY MEULK

[newclass=.hth]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;color:#424242;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth b]font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#965353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hth i]font-family:georgia;color:#965353;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulk]font-family:verdana;font-size:5pt;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 21:34:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hthainsley"]

"Spike the damned thing!!"[break][break]

Unfortunately for everybody on her team, Ainsley was a competitive bitch who wouldn't take losing just because her other teammates were weaker than her. Or perhaps not as smart or agile as her. Either way, she didn't care. They wouldn't win, or at least, she wouldn't let them be the reason she lost. Yes, that was more accurate. Thus, the 'corrective' if not brutal criticism she'd just shouted moments ago.[break][break]

Because of her shout, whoever had gotten the ball on her side happened to actually spike it! It spiked and bounced out of bounds, heading toward some old man sipping a cocktail in a floral shirt like a real tourist.[break][break]

"Yes! Much better!" what the ball did as it bounced over, Ainsley had no idea. She trotted over, being the one who was supposed to serve next, and her trot died down to a skip as she looked the old man over. Suddenly she realized that perhaps the game had caused the old man an issue. Maybe he was just a pervert. Either way, she lifted a pink brow and pointed toward the ball.[break][break]

"Hey cutie." What could she say, she enjoyed a sexy older man? Namely, this one looked familiar... ohshit, did she know him from Rocket? "Can, um, I have that back?"[break][break]

tags

[newclass=.hthainsley]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hthainsley b]font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#65465A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hthainsley i]font-family:georgia;color:#65465A;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.meulk]font-family:verdana;font-size:5pt;font-weight:bold;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:57:18 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hth"]

The volleyball bounced across the warm sands with a satisfying smack. It landed neatly (and conveniently) on Desmond's lap, jostling him from his moment of relaxation. He stirred, sitting upright, as he lifted the ball into his hands. Right on cue, one of the girls playing the game departed from the court to collect. While he had certainly enjoyed the view, he was not lecherous.... just a benefactor of the chair he had decided to sit in.[break][break]

If it had been any woman, he would have handed it off and resumed what he had been doing–her hair had distracted him. Pink. It stood out, but not for the obvious reasons.[break][break]

He was familiar with the faces of the new recruits. Pink hair was easily remembered. It stood out. When he browsed through the roasters, viewing the fresh meat, she had been one of the faces he could remember; he had been told that she was trouble. The little monster seemed to be doing just fine.[break][break]

She's sweet. Too sweet. The word cutie fizzled in his mind like the carbon in seltzer.[break][break]

“I think your friends are losing interest,” both teams had clustered into one, taking a chance to talk among themselves about trivial things. Cellphones were flashed and they seemed to be occupied with taking pictures of themselves at sharp, tilted angles to... enhance certain qualities. “They weren't as invested. Maybe they knew you were bound to win–eventually.”[break][break]

He rose from his seat, letting his height speak for him as he handed the young grunt her volleyball. “I've seen you before,” he stated, eyes focused on her soft features; his eyes clear of any discernable motive.[break][break]
tags @ainsley

[newclass=.hth]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;color:#424242;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 20:53:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

As the ball was basically plopped into her hands, Ainsley groaned and shifted her weight with a sigh. The truth was that they weren't as invested. Out of the group, her 'boyfriend' was eyeing her before completely discarding the fact that she'd gone to get the ball and was instead playing on his cell phone with the other girls there.[break][break]

Damned brat. Ainsley's mind spat as a small flicker in her eyes showed that she was peeved. Within seconds, the volleyball was launched from her arms and at the said boyfriend, knocking him square in the side of the head. Ainsley had purposed to wait until nobody but this oldie was watching. Even if it'd taken her a split second, she didn't appear like she had done a thing, hands behind her back as she innocently looked up at the old man. Well, older than her man. Was he an old man? She honestly didn't know.[break][break]

"Good thing I lost interest in them as well." What a little bitch she was. Again that sweet smile flashed onto her face. The smile had formed after hearing the 'boyfriend' wail in pain and complain about his perfect nose now bleeding.[break][break]

"You've got a good eye, knowing I'd win." More like saying he'd seen her before. She might have been mocking him. But she was cute while she did it, right?? She certainly thought so. "But I don't think I've seen you before. And if I have, I mustn't have been very impressed to have not remembered you, sir."[break][break]

She really was just playing games with him. If she were a feline, her tail would have been flickering back and forth like the flame of a candle. But instead, she just bounced on the balls of her feet playfully.[break][break]

tags

[newclass=.hthainsley]font-family:arial;font-size:7.5pt;text-align:justify;padding:60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hthainsley b]font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#65465A;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hthainsley i]font-family:georgia;color:#65465A;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 23:12:41 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","hth"]

Desmond chuffed. Her display of violence–quickly concealed as she turned her attention back to him–was to be expected. He does not know her; yet, she displayed characteristics that he recognized in this line of work. It made this conversation feel familiar.[break][break]

“We have not met,” he clarified, head tilted ever so slightly. “I am not expected to familiarize myself with the... new additions,” Grunts were seen as disposable. Desmond was not. He was treated well. Why else would he be lounging on a beach, drinking his fill of cocktails, knowing that his cushy hotel would be awaiting him? A Head Scientist was to be pampered–all of his needs were expected to be sated to draw forth his best work.[break][break]

His eyes drifted away from the mischievous pinkette as her “boyfriend” marched in their direction. “Anything worthwhile on that whelp?” His voice rumbled, feeling an itch that was rarely felt–the scientist was never offered the chance to be openly malicious. It had to be contained to the lab where it would have to be observed, quantified, and set to fill a purpose.[break][break]

He missed the cruelty that came without purpose. “Or, have you already taken everything that you wanted?” She would see his hand hover close to the pocket of his white shorts, where his pokeballs resided.[break][break]

tags @ainsley

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tidal wave [open]
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2018 23:37:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

A playful smile formed over her lips at the way that this old coot seemed to pretend like he didn't know her. Granted, he didn't. Granted, perhaps she didn't know him either... no, she definitely didn't know him. But that just meant they'd have to spend time getting to know one another![break][break]

When mention of her ex-boyfriend was brought to light, Ainsley turned her head with one pink brow lifted. "Eh? Ohright." So maybe she forgot all about him until that moment...[break][break]

"No, no, I've sucked him dry. All but literally." She informed, taking a few steps back and smiling. "Are you gonna play my knight in shining armor??" How exciting! She even clapped her hands, unable to contain the small rush of energy the current situation brought her.[break][break]

The ex-boyfriend definitely wasn't happy. He'd been nailed in the face and his bloodied nose was proof. He had tissues sticking out the ends like a real dumbass. "'Ey! You throw that, old timer??" He glanced between the old man and ... his girlfriend? What the hell? "An...Annie?"[break][break]

Ainsley made a face before realizing that's the name she'd given him. "Oh, you know, thinking back maybe that wasn't a such a good pseudonym..." could it really be called a 'pseudonym' though? More like an 'alias' really.[break][break]

tags