TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
day off [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2019 18:17:01 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

"i can't believe alric's missing out on this."

[break][break]

vera knows it can't be helped; even though the two of them had already planned to take this couple of days off work, alric's editor could be so untimely that their plans didn't always come to fruition. with alric slaving away inside their hotel room, trying desperately to meet an unexpected deadline, vera was left to enjoy the fresh air and lush green gardens surrounding petalburg city on her own.

[break][break]

a checkered blanket splayed on the grass, a basket full of sandwiches and baked goodies sitting on top. today would have been a perfect picnic day if not for her missing girlfriend. she sighs. at least she's got her pokémon by her side.

[break][break]

"you two seem hungry. shall we get started?"

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-eevee"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
day off [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 3:42:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SKIPLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
giga drain / rage powder / leech seed / bounce
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
day off [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 8:44:32 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

pokémon love eating their berries, but vera's found that they're even more partial to berry-filled pies and homemade pastries than any other berry-flavored confectionery out in the market. vanilla cupcakes are brownie's personal favorite, while fondue loves his nanab pudding.

[break][break]

vera is happy to indulge them. she's a doting trainer.

[break][break]

while they each eat their preferred treat, she looks down at the pizzettes she's prepared specifically for her girlfriend. alric does love her pizza, perhaps even as much as her pokémon loved their berries. brownie walks over to her with a gentle nuzzle, bringing her back from her thoughts.

[break][break]

"sorry," she says out of reflex. her pupils focus again, this time on a skiploom that somehow managed to make its way to her picnic without vera noticing. "hey there," she greets, "did you come for a bite too?"

[break][break]

the skiploom takes a sandwich in its mouth before quickly flying off somewhere else, carried by the wind. as abrupt as the farewell had been, vera only hopes the pokémon enjoys the food she's prepared before turning back to her team.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } #hashtag .hashtext h2 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline;[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
day off [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 17:12:04 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GALVANTULA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / compound eyes[break]
agility / discharge / bug buzz / thunder wave / sticky web
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
day off [sw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2019 19:59:39 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

she can tell the galvantula is female because of her size. females of the species tended to grow much bigger than their male counterparts, and this one was quite big. by the looks of it, she's also very forward in her actions. vera likes that.

[break][break]

the galvantula's two front feelers move quietly, trying to grab one of the same sandwiches the skiploom had taken before. "that one has sliced lum berries and grounded chestos," she explains, encouraging the pokémon to try them despite her probably not knowing what a lum or a chesto is. at least not by name.

[break][break]

a smooth altercation, if vera can say so herself. the galvantula moves on from the lum and chesto sandwich to a slice of razz berry pie and a pair of watmel cookies. vera's glad she gets to watch her every reaction to the food she's prepared. that's always been her favorite part about baking.

[break][break]

her basket is poked gently once more. vera had thought the galvantula wanted more food, each time she did this, but by the third time she realizes there's something else she's missing. she looks more closely at the basket, specifically at the ribbon adorning it, and finally understands.

[break][break]

alric arrives just in time to find her trying to tie a pink ribbon around the galvantula's head.

[break][break]

"you made it!" she exclaims with so much excitement a different heart could burst. she doesn't stand, though. not yet. had vera not been caught redhanded, she would almost surely sound like she's been up to nothing at all while waiting for her.

[break][break]

the look of surprise on alric's face makes her giggle. "yes, wafer here and i were bonding over cute ribbons. don't you think this one fits her perfectly?"

[break][break]

turning to the pokémon, she adds, "this is alric. we've been together for a while now." at this last bit, vera's cheeks grow rosy. "if you want to come with us, we can all get to know each other better."

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } #hashtag .hashtext h2 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline;[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago