slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
we're only human [mission]
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2018 22:48:38 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

[attr="class","kc-post1"]

Arriving a tad bit late, the lavender haired man would arrive nonetheless, a Teddiursa in tow, trying it best to keep up with the man; neither seeming to be in a hurry. A smile would decorate the trainers face, a calm air about him as he approached the other member he had been stationed here with.

[break][break]

Sorry about that friend, I didn’t mean to keep you waiting.

[break][break]

His partner was honestly not what he expected. Sure when he heard his name he couldn’t help but make assumptions of the type of character he would be, but the thought of a monk really was not one that crossed his mind. Oh well, it’s not like he would have to be with him that long anyways.

[break][break]

You’re Satori, right? I’m Kim, I’m here to help with guard duty.” He’d snap behind him, the Teddiursa, clinging to his leg, making himself known as he moved from behind the man. “And this is Uaid, he’s not used to new people.

[break][break]

A calm smile etched itself onto his face as he finished introducing himself and his pokemon, and a hand extending towards the other man.

[break][break]

Nice to meet you friend, I hope we can get along.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]@satori

[attr="class","kc-icon1"]

[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 0:24:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

An austere man would sit in the lab they’d been assigned to guard, to the untrained eye it’d seem he was slacking off, but in truth the monk, along with a small mienfoo, had been meditating, attuning his senses to the finer points of the busy lab.

He’d flinch as he heard the sounds of unfamiliar footsteps. Turning towards their origin Satori spots a lavender haired man, his untimely partner no doubt. The man introduced himself, along with a teddiursa before extending his hand out as if to shake.

With a terse frown plastered on his face Satori would narrow his eyes at the man’s hands, pressing his palms together and bringing them up to his chin in greeting instead. The mienfoo would bring its own paws together, mimicking this action towards the skittish Teddiursa.

“The river flows timely, the late stone drowns” he comments cryptically before continuing on

“It is good to meet you Kim, it is my hope that this shall go smoothly yes?”

With that the chrome domed young man with turn slightly from his newfound partner, clearing his throat and straightening his orange robes.

“Where should we begin?” he asks dryly.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 2:42:11 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

What a character he was. Kim took no offence to the lack of physical contact, if he was a monk then it didn't really seem that rude, so he'd simply reel his hand back, bowing his head slightly in response, the smile not fading in the slightest.
[break][break]
What made him change that look though, were the first words that came out of his mouth. Was he trying to be rude or stating a fact? Either way, that smile wavered, his eyebrows furrowing slightly and his lips bearing the slightest bit of teeth, minor confusion written on his face.
[break][break]
It would quickly fade as he continued, a somewhat pleasant sentence following after the otherwise rude one; a question following that.
[break][break]
"...Well, I think we should patrol around a bit and get a feel of the land before anything... Do you have something else in mind? If not we should start before anything pops up."
[break][break]
He'd look to Satori for conformation before heading off.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 3:04:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori carefully watched the man’s face as their conversation went on, noting every tick, fade, and inchmint in it as they spoke. He did not intend to offend, but he was happy to see his point about lateness had come across clearly.

Still he saw no need to dwell upon it, and the rest of the conversation had gone on smoothly. Kim had suggested a plan before asking Satori if he’d had an alternate one, yet the purple haired man did not give him a chance to answer. Satori frowned, wondering if this was a power play by the more experienced league member. The thought quickly dispelled itself, the faithful monk reminding himself that this sort of politics begets itself.

Satori quickly followed Kim into patrol, and things seemed to go by smoothly. For a short while conversation was sparse, and this seemed well enough to Satori, but it occurred to him that it may be in his own best interest to make chitter chatter with Kim as to keep their minds sharp and ready.

With a small, sly smile he’d look to the other man “Would you like to hear an ancient riddle of my peoples?” As if revenge for the situation earlier he would ask before giving Kim a chance to answer “Why did your Poochyena bark through the night?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 15:37:34 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

As they walked, he would nonchalantly pick up the teddiursa, pulling it up and letting it latch itself onto his back.
[break][break]
The silence they walked in was comfortable, Kim had nothing to say and it seemed neither did the monk, and that was fine by him, he would rather keep silent anyways, gives him time to plan what he would do after this. But, when the silence was broken by Satori, Kim was less than excited to hear what he had to say… Kim had to give him props for not giving him a chance to decline though.
[break][break]
He’d stay silent for a second, pretending to mull it over, mimicking expressions of ponderment as they walked, soon enough letting out a sigh, scratching the back of his head in the process.
[break][break]
I can’t come up with anything.” He’d say in a defeated voice. “Why did my poochyena bark through the night?
[break][break]
As they continued forward, he would give a friendly wave to the scientists that passed by, making sure to keep an eye out for anything or anyone that seemed out of the ordinary.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 16:17:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“You wish to know the answer?” the monk would let out a small, mischievous chortle as he brought his sleeves up tucking his hands into the opposite sleeve as the pair paced through the labs. “I can not tell you” he says with a sure nod.

Satori’s bald head reflects the light as they walked through the lab, his temple slippers making an audible squeak with each step, as if to punctuate the silence between them as Satori gave Kim the chance to continue thinking upon the question.

The small monk might have seemed passive to your average observer, but as they walked through the halls his senses were constantly scanning for potential intruders. Other than the positively annoying sounds of a scientist with a penitent for particularly loud chewing things seemed to be clear for now.

The Mienfoo continued to trail behind Satori, seemingly mimicking his ocular pat downs, though perhaps not to the same effectiveness.

“So” he asks again “Why did your Poocheyna bark through the night?”

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 17:46:26 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

His eyes would squint as he forced a smile to the man’s retort. He was that kind of person it seems, the kind that would get on his nerves. But he could deal with at least this, it would only be… hours before they parted ways, he just had to grit his teeth and go along with his comrades riddle.
[break][break]
Fine.” He uttered through clenched teeth and a forced smile.
[break][break]
Kim would remain silent for a while, contemplating the question for a bit before shrugging.
[break][break]
It howled because it was a full moon, I guess.
[break][break]
And with that he would go back to his silence eyes still wandering around the facility.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 18:08:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori would hardly be able to contain his laughter as he watches the man ponder the question. As frustration seemed to dance on Kim’s face a genuinely amused smile would creep onto Satori’s. As Kim gave his second answer Satori would nod

“Good… still this is a wrong answer. But I have already given you the truth my purple haired friend. The answer to the question is I can not tell you. The Poochyena’s mind is its own, and my mind my own. How should I be able to tell you what the Poochyena is thinking?” he’d pause looking the man over before continuing on

Satori chuckles going to pat the man on the back as they entered the final stretch of their patrol “Some drop science, I prefer to drop English”

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 18:29:08 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Amber eyes glazed over as he felt his soul physically leave his body at the bald man’s answer. For some reason, he knew in his heart of hearts, that the answer would be equally as stupid as the question. Leave it to a monk to make a riddle a life lesson.
[break][break]
His smile would remain as he reached into his jacket, pulling out a couple honey sticks, handing one over his shoulder to the Teddiursa, the cub eagerly taking the treat.
[break][break]
You know, Sai.” He’d pause, offering two honey sticks for the monk and his mein as he looked over with dulled eyes and a smile. “I don’t think I like you much.
[break][break]
Whether he took the treat or not, he would nibble off the top and begin sucking at his own tubed honey, praying for this to end as fast as it could.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 18:44:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
satori Avatar

“Sai?” the monk quietly repeats his newfound nickname as the man continued speaking.

Upon hearing Kim’s words Satori would let out a loud chuckle, going to pat the man on the back once more. “Excellent” he comments, pushing away the sticks on account of his vow of poverty “Attachment is the root of all suffering. If you don’t like me we’ll be able to work together more effectively, yes?”

Satori would look around as it’d seemed they looped around the whole lab by now, finding nothing out of the ordinary. Given that their shift was all but over he patted his Mienfoo on the head before returning it to it’s pokeball.

“You don’t have to like me, just take me into account when we’re working together.” he clicks his tongue before looking around the lab a final time “Take care in your travels Kim. I will see you when we next work together”