sand in your joints [duo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 5, 2019 11:25:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Duchess pouted a little, staring down Slateport beach with a curious expression. She and Duke hardly went anywhere without the other, but it seemed like she was the first one to arrive at the beach. Why they had to go to the beach, she really didn't know, but at least it was sunny for a change.

The last few days had been rainy, leaving the blonde in the worst of moods. But today was a new day and Duke was a slowpoke-

Maybe she'd get him one just to piss him off. Duchess thought it would be funny to see the look on his face when she presented him with a generally... useless Pokemon.

Flopping back into the sand, the girl debated how much Duke would complain about all the sand that would get into his limbs.

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON May 9, 2019 13:30:30 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar
@duchess

If there was one thing he knew she would get right—it was the fact that there would be the literally annoying issue of getting sand all over the place. It sucked all the more when the porous mineral crept into the joints of his prosthetics—exactly one of the many reasons why he disliked and absolutely avoided going to the beach as much as possible.

Could you blame the guy if two of his four functioning limbs were made of metal and no longer fully flesh-and-blood?

“Why. The hell. Are you in the sky?!” he grumbled, squinting up at the heavens to take a glare at the sun—it really pissed him off so much that it was so hot, yet it was only supposed to be spring time! What the hell was whack with this region’s seasons, anyway?

He was actually thankful there was no winter to be had, otherwise he’d also have another hell of a time trying to get around and just… trying not to freeze his nuts off. Ugh.

And why does she want to meet down at the beach? This is so frickin’ stupid… he thought crossly, fanning himself with his right hand as he tried to beat the heat away—to no avail.

“Don’t. Wanna. Take my shirt off,” he grumbled again, kicking up as much sand as he could with his right foot. He’d come out wearing a pair of pants and a light shirt, because no way in hell was he going to risk wearing a pair of board shorts out on the sand.

“Do you know. How hard. It is. To remove all the sand from my joints?! he exclaimed as he approached the equal shrimp, looming in front of her and serving to block out the sun—she was lying down on the sand anyway, what with her nice and fully human legs and arms and—

MADE BY ★MEULK