quiet before the storm

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
quiet before the storm
POSTED ON May 18, 2019 13:19:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
RIVER BLACK
MALE ▲ GAY ▲ SINGLE ▲ 25Y ▲ ROCKET GRUNT

TRAITS & FACTS:
- moody - sarcastic - hot headed - introvert - quiet - prefers to be alone rather than in groups - depressed/solemn [break]
CURRENT INFORMATION:
River isn't necessarily new to Hoenn, having moved about the time his brother died while helping in some way take over Kanto for a change of scenery. Unfortunately, Team Rocket is all he ever knew having grown up with his father as part of the team. Now with both his father and brother dead, where else would he go? Turning towards Team Rocket, he's recently been recruited as a grunt. Not necessarily sure he likes it, he favors the money and something to do but at the same time, he partially hopes joining will reunite him with his brother and father. He comes with his Midnight Lycanroc, Luxio, and Houndour (clearly partial to the mammal, cat/dog species) and they could easily be called his only friends. Not super eager to get out there in the world, he'd rather stay at home all day and not socialize with other people. I'm down to get him into any kind of drama, whether it be Rocket related or someone trying to convince him to jump ship before it's too late.
[break]RELATIONSHIPS:
his pokemon, rip.
[break]LOOKING FOR:
friends, an enemy or two (in rocket??), boyfriend, someone to maybe convince him to leave rocket.... I'm down for anything!
RIVERBLACK ▲ GARY/GREEN

THANK YOU HANNAH FROM ADOXOGRAPHY