Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2019 5:19:15 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

four years can feel like a lifetime at age seventeen. it's exactly 23.53% the years she's lived thus far. a little less, by the time the course is scheduled to start. vera knows this course is what she's always wanted, ever since she was little and her entire world was reduced to an absent father and making mud cakes in mauville's—old mauville's—green pastures.

[break][break]

"four years away from my prince..." she whispers under her breath, to herself rather than to the alolan raichu accompanying her on this walk. vera's feet come to a halt in a clearing, right before a tree stump, and so too does the raichu.

[break][break]

around them, a ring of mushrooms is shaped in a circle, so perfect they look carefully, deliberately planted. but what catches vera's attention the most is not the suspicious way in which those mushrooms grow. it is what hides behind the tree stump that does.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON May 22, 2019 7:15:36 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ELECTRIKE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
thunder wave / leer / howl / bite / roar
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON May 25, 2019 15:22:00 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the mane poking out from behind the tree stump is a dead giveaway of the species lying in wait under the shadow it casts and the tall grass. vera walks the remaining steps on a stride, almost jumping, until her palms collide against the trunk and her upper body is propelled on top. "hi."

[break][break]

vera's cheeky grin is answered with a startled bark. the electrike seems to want to engage with vera and her alolan raichu: it circles the stump that the ginger's taken as chair with another pair of barks, but then it runs past and into the woods. she watches the dog go with a bit of sadness in her heart.

[break][break]

"was it something i said?" she asks her raichu. fondue moves his head as if shaking it, and vera isn't sure if that's meant to be a yes or a no. she purses her lips, but lets go of the topic rather quickly. instead of worrying about a friendship that could have been but wasn't, she'd rather focus on the ones she has and may lose.

[break][break]

arms open in invitation, vera brings the raichu into an embrace, as comforting as it is warm. "what should i do, fondue?" she asks, feeling deflated.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON May 25, 2019 21:32:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LEAFEON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / leaf guard[break]
razor leaf / leaf blade / sunny day / synthesis
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 5:09:57 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

don't worry, is what life may want to tell her. the first green dog may be gone, but in comes a new green dog to cheer her up. or perhaps a fox would be a better way to describe the leafeon. without letting go of her dear fondue, vera gazes up at it.

[break][break]

her world seems to brighten as soon as she catches sight of its leaf-life ears and tail. literally. the

sunny day

becomes too strong.

[break][break]

"hey, beautiful." she crouches down to leafeon-level. her hands run through its head and ears, and the pokémon answers affectionately. "i know the perfect place for you. do you like flower gardens?"

[break][break]

young vera would take the leafeon to said flower garden, and even make a flower crown for it, if only for the chance to play with such a pretty pokémon. evidently, she's also thrilled that it (she, vera later finds out) enjoys her company so much she'd follow.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
crossroads [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 5:19:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT LEAFEON!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!