twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 10:16:58 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
a lot has developed in the past few weeks. from assisting with her request to training to become stronger, it's no surprise that he hadn't had much time for himself. whatever time he did find he chose to spend it with stormy; it's weird how quickly things change. a month ago he would have preferred solitude over company and now he's grown quite fond of company. specifically, stormy's.

despite being relatively close to it, at least in comparison to a city like lilycove, alexander hasn't been to lavaridge all that often. maybe three or four times ever in his life. it's just a city that has managed to stay humble and quiet despite the rapid development of the region. that's not to say that it hasn't developed, no, it has, and it shows with how well the city's infrastructure operates.

it's a surprise visit. he hadn't told stormy about it, perhaps hoping to catch her off guard as she has done to him on multiple occasions. the doors to the gym slide open and in he walks only to be met with the immediate sight of his other. 

but before he has a chance to greet her, a small ball of fluff whizzes right past him, slipping between his legs and lunges himself at stormy. the poochyena pounces on her legs, standing up on his two legs but even then he barely reaches her knee. his tail wags back and forth.

"surprise! sorry, india is still in training." smiling, he approaches and extends his arms out to pull her close for an embrace. "i told you i would visit soon. it is lovely to see you, stormy. you look great!" one sweeping glance around the gym makes his eyes slightly widen.

"and your gym does, too."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 27, 2019 17:08:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Lavaridge had been busy. Of course, she had expected that, especially with the nice weather and the changing of the leaves. The red maples were starting to bud and bloom, and the pathways were constantly being groomed and swept. It was beautiful, to say the least. [break][break]

The hot springs were in full swing, as they normally were all year round. But this time, Stormy Silph was in charge of running the show.[break][break]

For the better part of the morning, she had been hard at work training some of her newer recruits. Trying to move a lazy, fat Hippowdon out from the sandy dunes was more difficult than she had anticipated, unfortunately.[break][break]

Stormy is wiping sweat from her brow just as Alexander Stone enters the building. The cool breeze from the door is enough to alert her that someone is here, but it's the surprise fuzzball at her ankles that really lets her know.[break][break]

With a gasp, Stormy bends down to scratch the Poochyena behind the ears, gushing at how absolutely adorable he is.[break][break]

Looking up at the familiar voice, and promptly standing up straight to accept the warm hug, she laughs a little bit. Though she very quickly wiggles out of his embrace, pulling at her sweaty shirt and appearing sheepish.[break][break]

"You probably don't wanna hug me right now. It's super hot, and I'm super sweaty. I should really take my shirt off and change."[break][break]

Taking a deep breath and turning around to take another look at her gym, she smiles a little bit. It was actually kind of relieving to take a second and fully appreciate how far she'd come. [break][break]

"Thank you, it's taken a while to get here.. but I'm proud of it."[break][break]

Pausing for a moment to watch Alex's little puppy run around and likely pester the sleeping Hippowdon, Stormy glances around as if looking for someone. Raising two fingers to her mouth, she whistles sharply. Almost immediately, an excited puppy-pant can be heard followed by the soft thump-thump of paws. It didn't take long for a young Growlithe to appear.[break][break]

The other puppy would immediately rush to greet this new friend.[break][break]

"You look great, too! Although, you always do. What's the occasion? I didn't know you'd be visiting today."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 28, 2019 1:55:33 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
she was right: super sweaty was not an understatement. the moment she wiggled free from the embrace he could feel the sweat on his arms that tainted the long sleeves of his shirt. not that he minded, but the contrast between their outfits and current appearance was amusing.

"yes, maybe you should." 

he felt much more confidence in his own skin, especially in her presence because that is what she does to him. india nuzzled into her hand when she reached down to scratch the back of his ears, leg bouncing up and down from joy before jolting away.

poochyena ran straight for the sleeping hippowdon, which prompted alexander to speak up. "india! be gentle!" he knew there was no point to try and dissuade the pupper from doing what he wanted. india was still young, after all. but thankfully the inclusion of a growlithe as equally young seemed to be enough to distract him for now.

"i had a promise to keep! and i also wanted to check up on you, see how you were doing. but it seems as though i interrupted your training." 

a detail forgotten, he took off his jacket and exhaled to try and cool down. "i had forgotten your gym was in the middle of the hot springs." he too, began to sweat. but he was certain stormy would not mind the gradual loss of his clothes.

"do you need help training? that is not why i am here, but i thought you might need a hand."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 29, 2019 16:10:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy already had her sweat-drenched overshirt off by the time he concluded that yes, she probably should take it off. She'd toss it behind her, probably a little disgusted at how heavy and easily it had been thrown so that it landed almost perfectly where she'd wanted it to on the chair.[break][break]

At the investigative sniffing of the Poochyena, Hippowdon would simply let out a heavy sigh, blowing sand up and around her to deter the little pup from bothering her further. By doing so, her dark skin would almost entirely disappear into the sand as she covered herself up. [break][break]

Shaking her head in sad amusement at the sight, she'd watch happily as Growlithe and Poochyena seemed to get along. Growlithe's bushy tail would wag frantically from side to side as he'd bounce and pounce around, instigating a wrestling match.[break][break]

At the mention of a promise, Stormy would look up in surprise, still smiling.[break][break]

"No, no! You're never interrupting. Hippowdon wasn't in the mood to train anyway, don't worry about it."[break][break]

She'd watch, distracted as Alex took off his jacket. The heat never really bothered her, so it didn't often occur to her that others might be uncomfortable.[break][break]

"Oh.. yes. It's really quite relaxing though. I find the gym challengers really like to spend the rest of the afternoon in the hot springs. It helps relax the muscles after a tough battle."[break][break]

His offer hangs in the air for a moment, but she doesn't seem that interested in training. Instead, she reaches out to take his jacket from him.[break][break]

"No, that's alright. Unless you really want to. I'm actually a little more interested in why you're really here. Not that you ever need a reason to just stop by."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 29, 2019 16:24:48 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"yes, i can imagine." 

he's never had the pleasure of truly visiting the hot springs. he's been in the area before, as he is now, but he's never been inside. he tells himself he's just not that kind of tourist and that he won't enjoy it but in reality he just hasn't had a reason to. he might have a reason to now, if stormy suggests it but otherwise he'll continue to keep his mouth shut.

she takes his jacket from him. he smiles, nodding his appreciation. "ah, you know me too well. yes i must admit there is a reason why i am here and it is not to help you train, unfortunately. but i hear you are doing a great job with that anyways." 

silence fills the air as he reaches out for her arm. his smile is genuine as he reaches up to gently cup her cheek, caressing for a moment before retreating his hand away. he misses her.

"soon, commissioner goode will make an announcement to the entire region. i know what it is and i wanted you to hear it from me." 

india wags his tail in the distance as he continues playing with the growlithe.

"i will be hoenn's champion."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 29, 2019 19:38:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy purses her lips, tilts her head and gives Alex a quizzical look. She's forming a question on her lips.[break][break]

"Imagine it? Don't tell me you've never visited the hot springs before."[break][break]

His jacket is neatly folded over in her arms, and she holds onto it for a moment, distracted, before she eventually turns to walk towards a nearby coat hanger. It's randomly placed, as if she's not quite sure where to put the stand yet.[break][break]

She's lingering on his every word, curiosity making her jump at the bit. She's known him a long, long time, of course she would know that he had something else to say. He was just being polite, trying not to be selfish.[break][break]

"Don't sweat it."[break][break]

Was that a joke? Did Stormy Silph just attempt to say something funny? [break][break]

His hand finds her arm, and she turns back to face him. He's beating around the bush a little bit, he's not getting to the point. For some reason her heart starts beating a little faster, worried that he's about to bring bad news.[break][break]

For a moment, she's worried that this announcement is about what she did, what her team had done during the rescue mission.[break][break]

And then all of that anxiety melts away into exhausted relief as she suddenly feels the warmth of his hand on her cheek. It's been there the whole time, she was just too stunned to notice until now. [break][break]

"Wait, wait? Champion? Alex.. that's fantastic! What an honour, I don't even know what to say. Am I supposed to address you differently now, are there customs? I'm so overwhelmed. I've never met a champion before. They're like royalty."[break][break]

None of what spilled from her mouth was sarcastic or condescending. What she said was pure, unfiltered awe and confusion and adoration. She babbled on like a little kid who just met their hero in real life. [break][break]

Grasping his face in her hands for a moment, she promptly sweeps them around his neck to pull him in for an even bigger hug than the one she'd originally been given.[break][break]

"Wow, Alex. I'm so proud of you."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON May 30, 2019 10:25:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"champion stone has a nice ring to it." he's pulled in for an even bigger hug. his arms fall around her, his chest supports her head. "thank you. and no, there are no customs but you can keep calling me champion if you want." not even a joke can hide the genuine smile on his face; the feeling of pride slowly starts to overwhelm him because this is a feat his father would have been proud of.

"it's only temporary, until we find someone better for the position. but then again every champion is temporary until someone beats them in battle. so i suppose i am a genuine champion!" 

it means more responsibilities but it also means being able to influence change on a massive scale. he's excited for it, but with good news comes a little bit of bad.

"this does mean that i will have less time to see you, stormy, and i have to apologize for that." his tone drops but only slightly. "do not tell but i am planning on making him rustboro's successor. eventually, anyways. he still has a lot to learn."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2019 0:11:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His sarcasm is noted, and she rolls her eyes in mocking irritation, her smirk and chuckle giving away her amusement.[break][break]

Stormy's mind is a race of thoughts and general excitement. Back in Kanto, becoming the champion had been a faraway dream. The title of champion was so highly regarded there, she could only imagine it carried the same weight and importance in Hoenn.[break][break]

"Your father would be proud. I'm sure he's looking down on you right now with that quiet approval he was always known to show."[break][break]

She pulls away from him slightly, lowering her arms to her side, but giving Alex's arm a reassuring squeeze. [break][break]

"Everything can be temporary, just enjoy it while it lasts. This is an honor, Alex."[break][break]

A shadow of sadness seems to cross her face, however, as Alex informs her of his renewed inability to come visit her as often. Their relationship had already been gradually becoming more long-distance. Their visits becoming fewer and far between. [break][break]

As a result, she's a bit distracted as he confides in her a secret regarding Kyle Lopez. She nods absently.[break][break]

"He'll make a good gym leader. I trust him."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2019 14:26:37 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"thank you for saying that, stormy. i think he would have been proud. not happy that his son has to devote more time to the league, but proud nonetheless." 

he remembers the look on his father's face when he broke the news that he had been asked to be rustboro's protector. any father would be proud of such an achievement, and while harold was indeed proud, he was also concerned because he knew it meant more responsibility for his son. time and energy split between devon and the league, alexander would not get time for much else.

and that is exactly what has happened. even before stormy his time has been divided. it's as if he was met with a crossroads and somehow he chose to walk both path, perhaps splitting himself into two.

"i do, too. which is a rare thing for me to say but i do. something about him speaks to me; he stands out but in a good way. in the best of ways." an interesting kid for sure. "he does change his hair far too often, though. makes it hard to recognize him." 

stop changing your fc you bitch.

releasing the tension in his shoulders, he looks over to india to make sure he's still safe and sound. and he is. 

"have you had a gym challenge yet?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 15:53:40 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

His response stuns her for a moment, only because it had never occurred to her that his father would be at all saddened or unhappy with his son taking on more responsibility. Feats such as becoming a gym leader or councilmember or the champion were titles that the Silphs valued highly. There had been no such thing as too much responsibility. [break][break]

Her smile does not betray her mixed feelings, however. She merely gazes up at him with the same soft pride she had originally. Though deep down, she's beginning to wonder if perhaps her own ideologies for greatness were too ambitious.[break][break]

The conversation regarding Kyle is a welcome distraction for her thoughts, and she nods along to everything Alex says. Kyle had been a powerful ally in the rescue mission for Dahlia Goode. [break][break]

"I agree. If anyone can protect Rustboro, he can."[break][break]

A small chuckle escapes at the mention of his rapid change in hairstyles. She waves off the thought, responding with a funny explanation.[break][break]

"Perhaps he does it on purpose. Maybe he's hiding from an ex or something."[break][break]

Stormy's gaze follows Alex's as he looks over to his Poochyena. The two still seem invested in exploring the area together. Of course, Growlithe is in the lead, holding his head high as if he's the leader. [break][break]

"No, but I only recently finished preparing the gym and myself. I have a feeling that challengers will arrive soon, though."[break][break]

She looks back at Alex curiously.[break][break]

"What about you? Have you had time to allow challengers to the Rustboro gym?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 8:46:28 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
an ex -- the thought makes him laugh. "maybe! i do not think he has one, though." it doesn't take an expert to notice that is not the most sociable. he's rather awkward; in a cute way, of course, and there are definitely people out there who like awkward, but the way kyle presents himself makes alexander think that he might not have ever found love.

love in the more traditional sense; he's certain kyle's dogs love him very much.

stormy's answer makes him smile a bit. "i get a fair bit on a regular day. but sometimes if i am especially busy my trainers will tell them to come back on a different day." like mentioned earlier, alexander is a very busy man.

he reaches for a pokeball on his belt and holds it up to her.

"are you ready for your first challenger?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 2:51:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

She would blink in surprise at the passing comment he made.[break][break]

"Trainers? Are you telling me you have your own personal trainers? Wow, why hadn't I thought of that? It'd certainly take a bit of weight off my shoulders. I'm starting to hunch!"[break][break]

The movement of his hand to his belt surprises her as well, and she finds herself slowly tracing her eyes up slowly and deliberately to his face.[break][break]

"Right here? In public? You devil, you.."[break][break]

Stormy's hand reaches for her own belt, a sly look in her eye, her voice flirty. However, she has also retrieved a pokeball from her belt, holding it softly in the palm of her hand. [break][break]

"Does this mean we get to cool off in the hot springs later? Scandalous."[break][break]

She finally nods towards the battlefield outside, however, clearly more than a little pumped up for her first official gym battle.[break][break]

"You can set the rules, one on one, two on two? What are you feeling today, hun?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 6:19:42 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
trainers! he nods.

"yeah! a lot of the challengers we get are young children who just set off on their journey. we try our best to help guide them along the right path. we also help train them as they might not be that familiar with battle yet, but full of energy." 

rustboro's gym trainers are quite young, too. he believes in giving them responsibility so they know how to handle it from a young age. it's like he said: it's about setting them on the right path so they can succeed in life.

in public. he chuckles and shakes his head, caught off guard by the flirtatious nature of her comment. but then his head stops shaking and he tilts it. "the hot springs sound lovely, actually. could we?" 

at her notion he takes a step back and takes out a second pokeball before dropping them both. out from them appears a diggersby with a pyukumuku already on his head, ready for battle.

"two on two--oops, one second. india!" 

he whistles which makes the poochyena freeze in place, turn his head, and then rush all the way back before skidding to alexander's side. he miscalculates the distance and ends up crashing into his trainer's leg, tumbling to the ground after. alexander reaches down and scratches the back of india's ears.

"two on two. my pokemon are ready."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 20:07:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

CAMERUPT: used curse (-1 speed, +1 attack/defence)[break]
CASTFORM: used hail (it started to hail! 1/5)

Stormy thinks briefly about the idea of gym trainers, and even considers including them in the future.[break][break]

"Maybe I should participate in this whole gym trainers thing. What do you think?"[break][break]

One brief glance around the arena encourages her to think thoughtfully to herself, as if she's considering whether the stadium is big enough or not. [break][break]

She turns in time to see his choice of battlers for this afternoon. None of them she is completely familiar with, but the plump bunny intrigues her immensely.[break][break]

"Is that a ground-type? I love those! He's so cute and floppy!"[break][break]

Her squeal is heartfelt, and she pulls out two pokeballs in return. Out flashes a heavy-footed Camerupt and her little busy-bee, Castform.[break][break]

"I have no idea who your little spiky friend is, but it's kind of cute, too!"[break][break]

At Alex's whistle, Growlithe also runs to greet him, sitting on the other side of him and near the Poochyena. His tongue lolls from the side of his mouth as he waits for the battle to begin.[break][break]

There are already murmurs as visitors of the hot springs have crowded around a bit to see the action. [break][break]

"Tapiti and Sol are also ready."[break][break]

Although, the Castform does appear a little bit nervous, bouncing around with a worried look in his eye.[break][break]

It only takes the pair a brief second to get their bearings.[break][break]

"Sol, let's start us off nice and cold."[break][break]

He begins to dance, and as he does, HAIL starts to fall from the sky. It melts easily off the back of Tapiti, who doesn't seem at all bothered by the cold - unless it gets directly in her eyes and nose. [break][break]

Stormy glances at Tapiti, who hasn't yet made any indication of moving.[break][break]

"That's alright, pretty lady. We can start off nice and slow. I know how you roll. Let's start off with CURSE"[break][break]

The Camerupt seems to shake her head, letting out a low rumble. Whatever just happened, she seems to have swelled in power.[break][break]

[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
nieuwtje [ closed ]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 15:19:15 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
"diggersby and pyukumuku." 

he introduces the two on the battlefield. at the mention of cute and floppy diggersby's brows immediately furrow, his ear-fists balling before being slammed against each other in a sign of aggression. diggersby stomps his foot on the ground once as well for good measure.

pyukumuku remains cute as always, resting comfortably atop diggersby's head, in between his large ears.

hail starts to rain down from above. pyukumuku seems unfazed by it but her partner isn't having such a swell time. he bats away a few shards but ultimately gives up because he knows there's simply too much.

"try not to destroy her gym just yet, sir diggersby." 

nodding, diggersby takes a step back as if charging and in a blink of an eye, he surges forward with immense speed, which is quite the sight to see. as they near, pyukumuku's taunt forces the enemies to become hostile while her helping hand helps her friend.

diggersby's agility into hammer arm is what allows him to smack his ear-fist into the side of camerupt's body.