TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
freya's garden
POSTED ON May 30, 2019 17:17:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[break][break]
[newclass=.garden]height:256px;width:320px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4T9Ea0X.png);border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cheri]float:left;margin-top:175px;margin-left:195px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pomeg]float:left;margin-top:-60px;margin-left:195px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.aspear]float:left;margin-top:-60px;margin-left:220px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.nomel]float:left;margin-top:-35px;margin-left:230px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","garden"]

[attr="class","cheri"]

[attr="class","pomeg"]

[attr="class","aspear"]

[attr="class","nomel"]

[break][break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

[break][break]
total berries harvested: 42[break]
[break]
[break]

[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[break][break]
notes![break]
elias orion's gloom was planted 6/27[break]
elias orion's vileplume mysteriously disappeared![break]
freya morningstar adopted a maractus for the garden and planted her on 10/31
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 1:59:57 GMT
shiv Avatar

BOUNSWEET
SOME SWEET ASSISTANCE

a bounsweet, one cherryberry-cutie, arrives in your garden. marveling at the care put into your plot, the bounsweet tends to one of your growing plants before hopping away.

post by june 7th in order to redeem the following bonus:

-3 days of growing time for a selected plant
(specify in your post)

MADE BY ★MEULK

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 4:23:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she's watering her plants, thinking about the next time she can convince to stop by. she can be found more often at her family's seaside cottage now more than ever. people think it's a self-enforced isolation, some a withdrawal after her embarrassment at the abbiati coronation, but truthfully she's here because of her.

it's the only place she can picture emma. behind the counter making cookies, out in the backyard looking out at the ocean where no one else can see them. the garden's here because of her--because freya is all about growth, about showing what love and dedication can do for something. 

so the next time she comes, freya can take her for a walk through the gardens. next time. 

she blinks when a pokemon bounces under the spray of her pail. the bounsweet twirls and murmurs happily, rolling around her custap berry as it does. freya kneels down and offers it some more water. it warbles again and then sniffs, shakes out some pink dust on top of her berry plot, and then happily bounces on its way.

custap berry! <3

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 2:47:58 GMT
shiv Avatar

URSARING
FEMALE - GUTS
rest / thrash / giga impact / snore / scary face / hammer arm

ursaring are known for their voracious appetites. their uncanny ability to scout out any aroma with their powerful noses can lead to peril and danger for those planting berry plots.

one gutsy bear finds themselves lumbering over to your garden. with the full intention of snapping your berry trees for fallen fruit, the bear THRASHES and rushes for the garden.

what will you do?

post by june 26th to protect your garden!
MADE BY ★MEULK
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 17:50:45 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she is harvesting her rabuta berries after an extended time away from the cottage. more berries are already rounding out below the ones that have ripened. she has automatic sprinklers to keep the crops watered, but she hasn't asked for any help with harvesting them. it's a strange thing, perhaps, starting a garden when she can rarely make her way home, but the plants are strong, sheltered from most wild pokemon up here on the bluffs. 

most.

calcifer is by the cliff's edge, practicing aerial maneuvers, when an ursaring rounds the corner of her cottage. it runs on all fours, spittle at the corner of its face as it snarls, hungry for the fruit in freya's hands. 

"cal!" the charizard wheels, startled, and his left wing dips down improperly. he tumbles through the air, spitting embers in frustration. 

fafnir stumbles out from the cottage, cookie crumbs spraying from his mouth as he sucks in a breath and leaps into the air. he intercepts the ursaring just in time with a slam of his body. the bear careens sideways, claws scrabbling on hard earth. it rises, chest puffing as it takes a territorial stance. 

calcifer rises from the bluff's edge behind it and sprays the ursaring with a bout of flamethrower. the air grows thick with the scent of burning fur and both dragons take a stance on either side of it, surrounding it and blocking it off from freya. 

it charges, body wrapping in a silver light, and freya looks at her berry bushes, at the flames still licking at the bear's fur, and panics. she tosses a pokeball and the bear is consumed by a red light. 

catching ursaring!
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 1:46:42 GMT
shiv Avatar

URSARING
FEMALE - GUTS
rest / thrash / giga impact / snore / scary face / hammer arm

usaring has been successfully caught! the capture is perfumed by the scent of burned bear fur. a lovely scent indeed. 

your garden has been protected successfully!
MADE BY ★MEULK
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 9:10:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#65C498[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
PINSIR

attacks the garden

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

male - hyper cutter[break]
swords dance / x-scissor / storm throw / stealth rock / thrash

THE STAG BEETLE marches through the green, spiky pincers meeting at their tips as a menacing warning to any pokemon or person that may dare approach. today, the pinsir has given in to its sweet tooth. desiring tree sap, it hunts healthy berry trees to tear asunder. luckily, it finds your plot of berries to rip apart for sugary sap![break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

[break]
post by july 19 to fend them off!

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2019 2:00:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]ambrosia naps in the shade just under the awning of the councilman's outdoor porch. elias sits and reads a paperback entitled training pokemon for dummies

he scans the first paragraph of the first chapter at least half a dozen times before he gives up entirely and just cranes his neck back, places the book over his eyes. he could have dozed off like that if he weren't worried about the sun giving him awkward tan lines. or worse, a burn

so he joins ambrosia under the umbrella. the bat's ears flick, annoyed at eli's movement, but the model can't move an inch without waking the bat, given his ridiculous sense of hearing. so he waves him off rather flippantly and reopens the book. 

he's two pages in when he realizes he's been thinking about his newest clothing designs and groans. ambrosia wakes with a start and he rolls his eyes, starts with, "look, i'm sorry, booboo, but we've been--" and is cut off when the noivern fwaps him with one of his wings. 

he slaps him back and ambrosia stands. then he chirps, flaps wildly, and knocks over the umbrella as he takes off. 

"what the hells has gotten into you?" elias calls as he stumbles after him. 

and then he shrieks. a disgusting amalgamation of a creature towers over one of councilmwoman morningstar's plants. its pincers have already sliced through half of the berry tree's stalk. "rosie, rosie, d-do, hey! hey, you piece of shit!" he throws the nearest stone at the creature and it wheels, chittering angrily. 

it races forward, pincers glowing with a green light as it prepares some sort of attack. and then ambrosia is there, diving out of the sky, claws out as it slashes through the air. the bug pokemon is thrown backward and narrowly misses crashing into the garden plots. 

ambrosia steadies himself and starts flapping furiously and elias finds himself saying, "no! you could hurt the trees. use....use uh, fuck." and ambrosia looks back at him, uncertain, and then nods. he tilts forward, wingtips gracing the ground, teeth baring as he collides with the bug-type and sinks his fangs into its neck. 

blood spurts and the pokemon writhes. it worms out from underneath the noivern and clicks. and then it hesitates. ambrosia gives a warning chirp and it relents, swiftly turning back and racing away.

eli stands, stunned, and looks down to realize he still has the book in his hand. 

chapter 1: being aware of your environment.

bye-bye nasty boi
[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 8:06:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

PINSIR

flees the garden

stats

male - hyper cutter[break]
swords dance / x-scissor / storm throw / stealth rock / thrash

[break]
the nasty boy has been fended off; you may read in peace now!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2019 2:55:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

quagsire

attacks the garden!

stats

male - unaware[break]
muddy water / yawn / earthquake / mud bomb / slam

THIS AMPHIBIAN IS A CAREFREE SOUL. with a loud yawn, the quagsire expels water from its maw and wets the garden earth. its fins slap against the dirt and scoop them into balls.[break][break]

desiring childish play, the water fish begins to pelt your berry trees with mud bombs, laughing all the way. it is unaware of the damage it may do to the fragile branches of your grepa berry tree.[break][break]

what will you do?

[break]
post by nov 11 to fend them off!

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
freya's garden
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 0:06:13 GMT
knox prescott Avatar
[attr="class","knoxpost"]dust gathers at the corner of his vision. colors are bleeding everywhere and he wonders briefly, only briefly, how he found this paradise. this cottage home. a seaside mirage with a sheer drop on one end (captain had been the one to save him from the fall). 

the rest of his pokemon feast on some half-rotted berries they'd found in the fridge inside. the note had said, i don't know why you won't come back, but i can't do this anymore. here are the berries i collected the past few weeks. i hope you get to enjoy them. 
- elias

he'll steal from strangers, but he won't touch the ripe berries on the trees themselves. because maybe she will come back. or maybe she won't, but he'll be able to sleep at night knowing he kept some ounce of dignity. 

not that he remembers making the decision anyway. 

he's dozing off on the bench on the cottage's patio, and he's spinning and he's sinking and his limbs aren't responding. 

captain stays by his side, ever watchful, ready to shove him to his side if he starts throwing up. 

the rest meander about the property. lena and blue are two sides of the same coin and they take turns leaping over tree stumps and digging at some of the earth surrounding them in search of truffles. 

caspian and minnow are the first to discover the menace. they cast a glance at each other and look towards their trainer for further instruction, but he's gone with the wind. and so they take it upon themselves to approach the quagsire. 

caspian's throat expands as he warbles a warning to the creature. it stops and tilts its head. then it scoops up more muddy balls and thwaps them with its tail in minnow's direction. 

the mudkip dodges, bewildered, but the water-type understands the pokemon's body language. and so she digs her own paws into the mud and lobs a few loose bombs over its way using mud sport

the quagsire crows with delight. caspian steps between the two of them and makes a game out of dodging their throws. 

with the quagsire enthused, the berry trees remain unharmed. 

befriending quagsire for capture! <3
[newclass=.knoxpost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knoxpost b]color:#4f96b1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
freya's garden
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2019 0:22:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

quagsire

was befriended!

stats

male - unaware[break]
muddy water / yawn / earthquake / mud bomb / slam

[break]
you befriended quagsire; your garden was protected successfully!