awards
2,543 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 5:05:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]fafnir had been another dragon training under her father. the original buyer who'd been working with him had, apparently, decided to go another route. until, of course, his other route fell through and he demanded the dragon back, to which the later morningstar very easily, and curtly, responded with a no

so fafnir is hers now. the dragon is only a bit uncomfortable with the sudden change of pace. the two have worked together before, but primary leadership had meant to fall under the umbrella of the other trainer. still, she thinks the dragonite is relieved to work with her, given her extensive background in training the rest of his species. 

the cave is quiet, a place that's now almost become a safe haven for her. she's visited meteor falls on more than one occasion, and had left with aithne and later, her brother. and if she comes across another powerful beast, they'll leave with her as well, but this trip is for fafnir and calcifer. 

the two lizards pad behind her. calcifer, ever alert, turns his head at every sound. fafnir follows with his head bowed, eyes cold. 

"come. we'll rest here a bit and then move on."

draegonsdk
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 5:13:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DUGTRIO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / arena trap[break]
sand tomb / mud bomb / bulldoze / growl
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,543 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 5:22:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she takes a seat on the hard earth and digs into the pack she'd brought with her. a couple of protein-packed poffins tumble into her hands and she gives them to calcifer and fafnir, both of whom are thankful. they munch quietly, teeth glistening in the light emanating from calcifer's tail. 

the charmeleon turns with a start, half-eaten poffin falling from his claws. he lowers himself to the ground, muscles stiffening. fafnir raises his head and sniffs, then looks at freya expectantly. 

a low growl comes from the direction calcifer is pointing. freya gets to her feet and dusts off her back. "sounds like a ground-type," she muses as she tries to recall its cry. 

calcifer wheels around suddenly and grabs her in his arms, throwing her sideways just as a gelatinous ball of mud comes crashing down. the bubble bursts and wet dirt sprays her arms. she grits her teeth, rubbing at her left eye, and orders fafnir to take the offensive. 

the dragon steps forward and closes a fist. embers lick at his scales and then he jumps forward, wings half-flared, fist coming down hard on the three bodies suddenly illuminated by the fire punch

the dugtrio takes the hit like a champ, but it apparently hadn't expected retaliation. it balks at the sight of the two lizards and then disappears underground. all three of them stand, ears straining. it's only when calcifer rises to his feet and offers her a hand that she knows the danger has passed. 

"thank you," she says to fafnir. he flicks an ear in acknowledgment. 

she winces. "some of that mud got in my eyes. ugh. i think there's a stream further ahead."

nty
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 7:28:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VULLABY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / big pecks[break]
dark pulse / whirlwind / nasty plot / brave bird
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,543 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 19:09:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]it's farther than she remembers, though that could have more to do with the fact that her eye feels like it's on fire. she rubs at it as they walk, despite calcifer's protests. the charmeleon extends his tail and she's careful to grab the scaled part as he leads her towards the stream. 

she's blinking furiously, tears trailing down the side of her cheek. the water irritates her eye as well, but there's also a cool touch of relief as she splashes the mud away. her eye is still red and swollen, but she leans back, blinking hard, saying that she feels much better. 

a vullaby coos somewhere in the distance and circles above them. fafnir watches it curiously, but all three don't wish to mess with it so long as it leaves them alone. 

ew
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 21:04:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOOMY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hydration[break]
rain dance / absorb / dragon pulse / flail
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,543 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2019 22:01:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]it's while she's still dabbing at her eye and making sure she's gotten every bit of mud from it that she spots it. the purple gooey dragon sits just under the water's surface, beady black eyes staring curiously at the trainer and her two pokemon. she ignores it for now, allowing it to believe that she hasn't seen it. 

she nods slowly towards fafnir and the dragon looks at her, slightly confused. calcifer snorts a frustrated puff of smoke and chuffs under his breath. 

the goomy, at this point, wades closer to them. freya looks up and at it now, surprised at its boldness, and realizes that it's so small. an infant, perhaps. fafnir leans a bit closer, curiosity getting the better of him, and the goomy leaps, suctioning itself to the surprised dragon's belly. 

fafnir's wings flare in response and freya ducks. "cal," she says slowly, "ask it where its parents are." the charmeleon growls out a few words and the goomy warbles back. fafnir's arms move down to the purple glob and calcifer looks down, then at freya with a shake of his head. 

she bites her lip. "oh." she'd come here for another soldier, for another dragon in her arsenal, another combatant for the cause. but she can't leave it alone here. and, amused, she realizes that she'd probably have a hard time getting fafnir to let the little one go. 

freya extends a hand, pokeball cupped in her palm. "come here, little one. we'll take care of you now." it--she--looks uncertain. fafnir leans down and grumbles and then the goomy slides to the floor, slinking to freya's outstretched hand, and disappears inside the ball. 

catching goomy!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ritual [sw]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 21:51:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT GOOMY!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / hydration[break]
rain dance / absorb / dragon pulse / flail
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]