2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
bitter tang . [ mission ]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 4:36:41 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

cait sucked in a ragged breath, struggling to maintain her focus as she pushed herself toward where the three former captives had fled. when she was inevitably confronted by an infernape she was forced to contend with a headache, the young woman having thoroughly exhausted herself to the point of near collapse. 

'i think i pushed myself too hard back there.' 

cait found herself collapsing against her kommo-o's solid frame, the dragoness becoming increasingly alarmed as she realized that her mistress was behaving strangely.

"
kommo-o," she murmured. "i just need to... rest my eyes for a little while.

the pokemon held onto her mistress, minding her claws as the human's consciousness waned within the span of a few seconds. at a loss for what to do, the pokemon opted to gingerly lift the woman, cradling her and considering what routes to utilize for a hasty retreat. 

- @salem
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 1:01:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","salempost"]the prisoners will be carted back to slateport and punished for their failure of an attempt at escaping. crux oversees as jude takes care of them, tying them up for the moment so that they can be brought back. 

salem manages to work his way through the unnatural shrubbery with sam's help. he comes out the other side panting, spins on his heel to look at the grass swaying behind him. his hands reach for the ferns despite himself. they're real. they're really real. alive and thriving and he has no idea how. 

it must have been a pokemon. has to have been.

he lopes next to sam, still breathing hard, looking a bit weary. crux slips behind the kommo-o. "we'll need to take her into custody. higher-ups won't like hearing we have the gym leader of mauville incapacitated, but we didn't bring her home," he says quietly. 

[newclass=.salempost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost i]color:#5ba0a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.salempost b]color:#5ba0a1;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 1:20:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sammit"]
Taking her into custody wasn't part of the job... but if he didn't agree, Salem would be irritated, maybe. Or Salem would tell the higher ups and it'd be Sam's ass on the line, which he wasn't comfortable with in the slightest bit.

"I'll take her in, you can take care of the cargo." He gave a whistle, which Jude responded to immediately by coming over to him. Sam's eyes rested on the Kommo-o, and he furrowed his brows in thought.

"I'm not going to hurt her, I swear to you that much." He really hoped the dragon would comply. Even if the Pokémon couldn't understand his words, maybe it would understand his intentions weren't exactly what Salem thought they were. He intended to take her, yes, but he intended to take her to his place. His secret place; not his apartment. Somewhere nobody but he and his Pokémon knew of.

"She's hurt, and she needs help, and I can provide that. I swear to you, she'll be safe." He was telling the truth, but hoped to whatever deity was listening that Salem thought he was bluffing.

& @salem

[newclass=.sammit] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammit b]color:#765D75;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit i]color:#765D75;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height