Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 22:29:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas was beyond pissed.

A week had passed since he had last seen Esme. It had gotten to the point where he was worried that something had happened to her. So after some digging, Thomas found out that she had last been seen taking someone out on a boat trip. What his witness described would immediately gain his attention. The tattoo mentioned was one of the markings of Jayde Cross, a terrorist who had been on Interpol's radar for years. With it being all but confirmed that Jayde was in Hoenn, possibly working for Rocket, it made Thomas' search for Esme all the more urgent.

After days of investigation, disguised as Taiga Suzuki, Thomas stood before the building where his friend was being held. Under the cover of his Zoroark's Illusions, Thomas had planted a mobile communication jamming device outside of the building, hiding it behind some objects before moving on. His green eyes were disguised as a reddish brown. Kuma Lisa, under the guise of her Illusions, was disguised as a female Grunt. Along with them were four other Grunts, a tall guy with slicked back red hair, a burly man with black hair with a skunk stripe, a gaunt blonde man, and a cocky looking man with blue hair.

"Ping the area.", 'Taiga' whispered to Cobalt, the Lucario disguised as the blue-haired Grunt. After a moment, the Lucario would discretely share his findings to the trainer, using the method he had been trained to use since evolution. "Alright, let's move.", 'Taiga' muttered to the group.

The group would stroll into the building in a casual, albeit thuggish manner. Though they had the advantage of Lucario's Aura pinging the area moments earlier, the group would carefully look over the area as they went.

tags: @esme
notes: Ninja style up in this bitch!

Mission deets

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 11:25:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]
[attr="class","wiingtopimg"]

[attr="class","wiingtop1"]bodybody

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]Let's end your time to lay low, Your knees a-bending, so

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]It's ready, set, go

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]Your booty shaking, you know, Your head has no right to say no

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

To say that Esme was beyond friendly, and naive was an understatement. You know the statement, don't take candy from strangers... Well Esme did that. In fact she took cake from what would be a stranger, but he had turned into a friendly gentleman. She liked doing things for friends, her problem is after a short conversation, you automatically got dubbed friend. So of course if someone asked for a boat trip, that was no problem for the heiress. What she didn't know what tattoos sometimes meant things, like they were terrorists. So to say when she was blind sided as a hostage, well she was pretty damned surprised.[break][break]

Here she sat, off a boat, and in a building, she didn't even know what the building was, or where it was. Yet being who she was, even kidnapped she simply sat with an elbow on her knee, holding up her face. She was bored, not worried about being killed, or anything else that was actually possibly. She never actually was kidnapped before, her parents kept her on such a tight leash and talked about it all the time. Yet she was. She made a face, did this guy want money? She had no clue what this was all about. She looked up at the ceiling as she yawned. She would take a nap, but she probably keep vigilant or something.[break][break]

So of course she started to count tiles, tried to remember how many hours it might have been and guess if it was nighttime or daytime. Mundane things but hey it was better then mindlessly sitting. Honestly the thing that bothered her the most was her Pokemon weren't at her waist. She hoped that wasn't what was wanted from her. She already was attached to Firelily and Linwood, but the others were her family now too. She started to grumble lightly, she would punch some throats if that is what they wanted. Now sulking where she was forced to sit.[break][break]

'Cause you know we're living in the fast lane, speed up

[attr="class","wiingbot1"]

IDK words

[attr="class","wiingbot2"]for ,

[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Just the blabbing of a hostage

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #dea02c; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vy

jay
he & they
twenty seven
january 12th
johto, ogi isle
bicurious
anarchist
grunt
why don't
you give up?
41 height
41 height
the restless is the mind, hollow human.
awards
100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2019 21:10:25 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
it was almost humorous.

those of such importance in regards to hoenn couldn't have been easily fooled. jayde had met plenty of gym leaders to know it wasn't the case. then again— some people liked to surprise him.

was certainly a startling character.

however, she'd never been as brainless as to approach slateport by herself. the freshly appointed leader of dewford was not entirely a threat, although, every individual of power held relevance to rocket. 

especially those that held money. 

the girl was locked within a relatively normal room, albeit it being once an office. many people affiliated with rocket were in the building, but, not enough that they were anticipating some kind of invasion. 

selby followed the man down the hall where they reached said room. unlocking the door as the pair stepped inside, the houndoom letting out a low yet hostile growl towards esme. clearly the mutt was not friendly with people. even those of darker side.

"you'll be taken from here. i don't deal with torture, but, if you'd known who i was from the start maybe you wouldn't have to worry about neither of those things." tanned arms enfolded over his chest, passing a glance towards the still frightening beast.

"stop it." jayde said, the immediate command earning a scowl as selby settled down, "seriously, why are they appointing people like you as gym leaders? the league must be desperate." he paused, furrowing his brows, "did you ever consider any of the dangers? what about your pokemon? i'm sure they'll love playing slaves to rocket now that you're gone." his words were crude, but lacking of taunt.

rather he seemed quite afflicted.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 18:34:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

[attr="class","wiingtop2"]Let's end your time to lay low, Your knees a-bending, so

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]Your booty shaking, you know, Your head has no right to say no

At hearing a door open, along with a growl, Esme looked over to see a tall tan man. The one who she obviously thought was a friend and clearly wasn't. She just frowned at him, and looked at the houndoom for a moment before looking away. She had other things on her mind, she didn't care about either of them.[break][break]

At his words, she looked back at him. You really think moving me around, or torturing me, even if it isn't you bothers me? She said with a glare. Yeah I should have known who you are. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. Clearly you are someone I should have skipped. Crossing her arms she went to ignore him again.[break][break]

She heard him tell the houndoom to stop it, at him trashing the league she turned towards him completely. They aren't desperate, anyone can do what you did. Take someone, let it be because I trusted you or not. Same goes for a gym battle. You have no choice but to fight people who challenge you for a badge. If you even knew how I do my gym battles you would likely fail. As much as you fancy yourself as a small man I bet.[break][break]

She took a few steps closer to him, And of course I do, I didn't stay in a place filled with people like you because I think the place is the next hot shit. Your organization is trying to do what it did to my birthplace. As for my Pokemon, they would rather die, as would I then to help your cause. She didn't want to die and she knew they didn't either, but she knew all of them would rather die then work for these shits. With tiny, but swift legs she went to slap him. Not caring if the houndoom bit her, or tore out her throat.[break][break]

One of the biggest things she hated was men like him, people like him.[break][break]

IDK words

Now the hostage is mad

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop]background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:126px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px 1px 0px #000000, -1px 0px 0px #000000, 0px -1px 0px #000000, -1px 1px 0px #000000, 1px -1px 0px #000000, -1px -1px 0px #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #dea02c; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#dea02c;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 18:23:45 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As 'Taiga' and his posse of compatriots walked through the area, they would spot the other grunts in the lobby, practically lounging about. Though they did have numbers on their side, it didn't seem like nearly enough to anticipate a raid on the place. It looked like they were there just to help guard the high value hostage. Though for such a guard detail, they lulled to easily. Nobody in the building even bothered to question Taiga, or his companions on why they were there.

All the while, the group would casually spread out over the room, getting into positions to attack once the Illusion was dissipated on their master's signal. The Grunts present thought little of the fact that others were coming in to join them, at least until one of them approached 'Taiga'.

"Yo, you here to pick up the girl?", he would ask him.

"That's right.", 'Taiga' would tell them. At this moment, Thomas saw an opening to resolve this peacefully. If they thought he was there to move Esme to a new location, then he could easily sneak her out of Slateport with little incident. "Good, that annoying bitch deserves to be put in her place!", the grunt mouthed off.

"... That so?", Taiga asked the Grunt.

"Yeah, she's been a real pain in the ass. The usual tricks don't work on her. But I hear you and your boss are good at breakin' people.", the guard laughed.

"Where you keepin' her Pokemon?", 'Taiga' inquired. "Why-", the Grunt started. "A reliable way of pumping someone for information isn't by directly torturing them, but by torturing their precious companions. Even those that can't be broken by being beaten can be broken through their Pokemon.", 'Taiga' explained to the Grunt. "Tricks of the trade.", he'd continue. "Well shit, yer still gonna make an example of her, yeah? Hell, send me some pictures, if you can! I heard your boss likes to document his work!", the Grunt continued.

"I'll keep that in mind.", 'Taiga' told the man, doing his best to mask his disgust for the Grunt.

"Anyway, the Pokemon are stashed in that closet back there, along with the rest of her crap.", the Grunt would tell him.

"That's all I needed to know.", 'Taiga' told the Grunt, before snapping his fingers. The illusion being cast by the Zoroark suddenly dissipated, the five Grunts that accompanied their ringleader revealing their true forms, as they sprung to attack the grunts in the room. Thomas' disguise as a Grunt would also dissipate, revealing a black tactical outfit, with a collar-mounted gas mask rolled down.

Cobalt would begin his assault by smashing the back of his palm into the side of the knee of the nearest grunt, before using his other paw to unleash a brutal jab at their head. He would then proceed to rush up to another Grunt with Extreme Speed, viciously jabbing him in the solar plexus, then following up with a strike to the head. A third Grunt would attempt to scramble away, and reach for a Pokeball. Cobalt would close the distance at a frightful pace with Extreme Speed, crouching down to strike him in the knee with a 'backhand', before coming up to deliver one to his shoulder, then finally delivering a knockout blow.

Brutus the Pangoro would grab a pair of grunts, slinging them around before throwing each of them into another Grunt a piece. From there, the Pangoro would seize the couch the Rockets were previously sitting on, swinging the object with reckless abandon, and striking down as many grunts as possible with it.

Ripper began his assault by throwing a jab at the nearest Grunt's shoulder, breaking it with ease, before delivering a light 'backfist' punch to his temple, causing him to fall to the ground. The Scizor, letting out a bloodthirsty chuckle, walked up to another group of grunts, glowering down at them menacingly, before throwing Bullet Punches at their bodies, aiming to break limbs, and disable his intended victims with his blows.

Kuma Lisa would blast a Grunt a fair distance away with a Night Daze, before then slashing at the nearest Grunt's body with blood red claws, first aiming for his legs, before going for his midsection. Though the wounds inflicted wouldn't immediately be fatal, the gashes left in Grunt as a result of the attack would bleed to the point where if he failed to keep pressure on the wound, he'd potentially bleed out. Kuma would then lunge at the victim of her earlier Night Daze, intent on finishing him off.

Freke would grab one of the Grunt with a Psychic hold, suspending his victim in the air, much to his horror. Seeing a pair of grunts fumbling for their Pokeballs, the Alakazam proceeded forcibly throw the Grunt in his grasp into one of the Grunts across the room. After impact, Freke then then slammed him into the third. Freke would then finish off his victim by violently tossing him into the ceiling, before letting him go, and allowing him to drop to the ground with a thud.

Thomas himself would sucker punch the grunt he was talking to moments earlier with a harsh blow to the gut. As the man doubled over in pain, Thomas grabbed him by the head, and brought his knee up while yanking the man's head down towards it, the two uniting with the sickening crunch, the man going limp as he passed out. Another grunt would whip out his baton, and begin swinging at Thomas. The Kalosian would duck under and dodge the swings swiftly, before blocking a blow coming towards his head. He would drag the man's arm down in a clockwise fashion, before dealing a backhanded punch to the man's face to disorient him. He would then grab him by the arm, twisting him around, before bringing his boot down on the man's outstretched leg, stomping in the leg at the knee joint, from the side. The agonized scream of the man in question would resonate through the building, before Thomas threw the man head first into the nearest wall, knocking him out on impact.

A cacophony of terrified screams, and things getting slammed around the lobby would no doubt fill the building, no doubt reach the ears of Jayde and his Houndoom.

tags: @esme
notes: He's on a rampage!

Outfit would roughly be this

close tab

played by

vy

jay
he & they
twenty seven
january 12th
johto, ogi isle
bicurious
anarchist
grunt
why don't
you give up?
41 height
41 height
the restless is the mind, hollow human.
awards
100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 21:53:41 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
she was a child.

or at least, in his eyes, the nonsense that came forth was that of an individual that didn't know anything. the sudden movement was slow, so terribly slow that it reminded him of her excitement over friendship.

the larger hand caught the frail wrist, and then, would reach for the other if she tried. fingers curling into the pale flesh with a terrifyingly firm grip.

"you're ignorant and stupid, esme cantrell," he said, eyes narrowed, "don't feed me false narratives when you were so easily fooled. when you didn't recognize a well—known criminal. are you even truly a gym leader? would you have allowed me to stay in your town, and hurt your people too?" he laughed, a scoff of mockery that slipped by his lips.

jayde shoved the girl backwards, a hard force to server the proximity they had once shared. she would've either fallen or stumbled. not that it really mattered to him. all he could imagine was her companions. the dread upon their features. 

"you know nothing about how this world works, but, maybe this will serve a grand lesson." he said, just then, his attention drawn towards the slight quake of the building.

and distant screaming

selby was also suddenly alert, his growl resounding throughout the room once again. brows had furrowed with irritation. someone had clearly intruded the building. certainly not without reason.

those same golden eyes glanced towards the girl before approaching the door. "it might just be your lucky day." he said, the metallic structure slamming shut behind the pair that were now gone. jayde reached towards his side, not bothering with the pistol just yet as he released foxglove.

"don't destroy the place." was all that had been said before they both moved ahead. they were just a floor above the lobby, so it didn't take much to get there. the houndoom was the first to notice the swarm of uninvited guests and downed rocket grunts.

of course, the beast didn't care much for the people.

nasty plot was always active in that dark mind. his flamethrower oozing by parted jaws as it aimed to hit the entirety of the group. foxglove was terribly slow with his arrival, but managed to make it just in time, letting out a huff of challenge as the ground rattled. beneath the enemies earth power started to rise.

jayde had taken the opposite hall, nearly recoiling at the destruction his friends were doing. at least they had proven a reasonable distraction. with aza at his side, he gave the wave of a command, sandstorm beginning within the lobby. 

the perfect cover. 

it wasn't especially hard to sneak up on someone. despite the encirclement of equally strong companions, jayde saw the figure through the torrent of sand. he charged at him when the time had seemed appropriate, aiming to kick the center of the intruders back. enough he would topple over.  

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Siege (Mission)
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 2:57:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

Two sides of a different coin clearly, she had never slapped someone, it was slow and sloppy. So of course he caught her small wrist, and why wouldn't he catch her other just in case. As he curled into her porcaline skin, she simply continued to glare at him, despite the pain the grip caused. After he gave his own speech she wasn't going to let him say things like that to her. Oh and I suppose you have worlds to teach me then? She said with sarcasm.[break][break]

Rockets and League have switched sides for their own selfish reasons, congradulations, you are a well known terroist. Apparently not well known enough for me to know you. Sorry. Not. Sorry. She pointed at the houndoom with her chin, Are you so afraid of my ignorant and stupid self you need a sniveling guard dog? Or do you just bring it everywhere cause you are so scary? She said with a look of pity. A terrorist who needs a guard... Pathetic. At least even if I get caught and try to live my life I fight my own battles. Win or lose.[break][break]

At his scoff and mockery she smirked at him and leaned forward, You honestly think I would bring you home? You didn't even buy me dinner. You fancy yourself to highly. I have seen many people like you. Think me stupid and ignorant all you want, but I will feed you my narratives until you choke and die on them. Hopefully quickly.[break][break]

She then with a laugh she shook her head, You underestimate my Pokemon as well. You Rockets think you can steal them that easily? You do not know them. Perhaps your normal captives are easy to steal. Good luck. They had good teamwork, on top of just being able to defend themselves. If only they knew... And sure she knew Rocket had ways to work them into slaves, but her Pokemon weren't going to give into torture and neither would she.[break][break]

She gave him a blank look, I know plenty how this world works, people live, they die, they love, they hate. I don't need help from your pathetic organization. For someone who doesn't torture, you certainly like my wrists. It didn't take long to end up on her back from being tossed. Sitting up sideways on her elbow she suddenly heard noises. What the heck was going on.[break][break]

At him saying it might be her lucky day she threw another sarcastic comment his way, Oh no... Don't tell me you are leaving so soon... Sitting up completely she wondered what was going on now. Peace was beyond possible among either organization. She just sighed and rolled her eyes. Looking at her wrists she noticed they already were bruising up. Why did people have such issues. She got the impression he hated her because she let her Pokemon get caught. Well then he should have left her alone. Dumbass.[break][break]

IDK words

Release the Sass.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES