kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2019 18:02:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"in here!"

he basically drags the person with him within the apartment complex before promptly closing the entrance. there weren't any trainers outside, but there were pokemon that spotted them, barking loudly as they chased them. kyle wasn't sure if they were owned by rocket or simply strays, but it was better to be safe than sorry.

heart racing, he found himself panting as he cooled himself down from the chase. with his back against the door, he listened for more cries outside. they still were going on, but he'd notice they'd slowly quiet down. it wasn't entirely a good thing though, as it might mean that they were going back to their trainers, if they were indeed owned by rocket.

"we're here though," he'd announce nonchalantly.

he brought mateo in with the promise of finding things of interest. he kept it vague though as he was unsure if he'd really come with him if he told him the truth.

"the room's on the fourth floor," he'd continue as he drags the nearest furniture to block the entrance with. "the room number's four-twenty."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 6:20:06 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]a strong pant. his back was against the furniture that served as a blockade. "are you serious?!" he shouted. "we nearly got our heads torn off!" talk about an understatement. they were literal free food to those houndour's. he was not finding any of this to be interesting at all. though growling, that wasn't all too bad. could've been worst even.

dusting his jacket off. he'd fix his bushy hair and straighten his goggles. "this better be worth my time. working for the league is such a hassle." he spoke bluntly. thankfully he wasn't employed by them. he just had moments of getting pulled into their situations or forcing himself to get involved. playing the hero wasn't all that it's cracked up to be, "i really have to pull it back." mateo spoke his thought aloud.

"a-ah, anyway, right!" clearing his throat, "fourth floor, room four-twenty." walking down the hall he'd look room by room as he searched for an elevator or staircase. "is the league shorthanded or something? why'd you choose me out of all people?" if it was because he needed money. he wasn't wrong, he really needed some cash. being raised in the wilderness is fine and all but he could use some new clothing as his current was beginning to wear and tear.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
yaaaaaaaay.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 18:14:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"who says this is league business?"

a genuinely confused expression was displayed to mateo as he heard words of complaint towards the league. he was indifferent towards people's opinion to the league however, and so he did not mind people babbling about their complaints about them.

perhaps it was because he dragged him with insubstantial information and that he was wearing the official league uniform at present that it can be assumed that it was relating to his occupation. he could have been more clearer about it, but it was too late for regrets now that they're at the place of interest.

"the stairway's this way."

kyle knows the layout of the place so much that he feels at home despite being in rocket territory technically. he leads mateo towards the only way up. he wasn't sure if going through the elevator's still safe with the lack of maintenance of the place.

"i just needed to get my things from my old apartment. everyone else seemed busy besides you so..."

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 18:23:40 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"gah?!" this wasn't league business?! of all the things. following behind kyle, steam emerged from depths of eardrum. like a dragon his nostrils flared. "seriously, you bring me out on a personal errand?!" this was something he could've done on his own? why'd he need another guy tagging along? "aren't you a man, seriously, what could bringing me along do for you?!"

he had better things to do then act as some sort of furniture mover. if this were a furniture moving situation mateo was going to be pissed. "i wouldn't be surprised if your place was ransacked, this isn't territory you should just be treading so casually--and then in your uniform!" did he want to get them spotted and caught up in mess.

"you're paying me for my time out of yours or the league's pocket!" mateo growled. the nerve of having his timed wasted on trivial things such as this. he seriously owed the dragon tamer big time. "and what the hell is so important that you needed to retrieve whatever this item is?" he asked.

[attr="class","ooc"]
yaaaaaaaay.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 12:56:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"slateport's dangerous. i needed a safety net."

he'd leave mateo to interpret his words. in a worst case scenario, he would probably ditch mateo and leave him to fend for himself while he gets out of any unfavorable situation they could have gotten. probably cruel, but he knows mateo would survive that scenario somehow.

the two of them began to take a spiraling staircase to his floor. he never took the route when slateport was still the region's main city and the entire feeling seemed surreal for once. mateo's angry screeching destroyed the feel, however.

"oi. don't berate on me," he'd respond, too tired to put up an effort to match his energy. "changing my clothes would take too much time and effort."

they eventually reached the fourth floor soon. he'd try to open the door that led to the hallway, but it was proven to be locked when he tried to open it with the doorknob.

"how about this," he'd start as he backed away from the door momentarily. "you can take as many things as you like in my apartment. my games and computer drives are off limits though."

he'd charge the door with his shoulder right as he finished speaking, effectively destroying the door that separated the fire exit from the floor's main hallway.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 17:48:10 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"you cheap bastard." taking something from his apartment did peak his interest. he wondered what exactly did he have worth taking though. looking up, he'd imagine that it was something worthwhile. but, then again, knowing this bastard he was bound to have a three month old turkey sandwich under his bed. "you better have something worth my time!"

mateo knew nothing about games. he was too busy actually developing his life! sometimes it made him wonder how exactly did someone like this guy become an officer of the league. "seriously, you're a weird one. i will never understand how you became an officer of the league..." walking now through the broken entrance. mateo began to scavenge the apartment. "i'm going to the bathroom!" he shouted. he'd been holding in his tinkle for the longest.

[attr="class","ooc"]
he's going to te bathroom.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 15:45:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"be sure to flush," he calls as mateo leaves for the bathroom.

he starts to go for the important things. this was his second trip sneaking in for his things after rocket invaded, with the first one dedicated on bringing his essentials away from this place. this trip was for the personal stuff: pictures, the less important games, and maybe souvenirs that he brought from johto.

his attention goes to his closet. old league uniforms were all lined up nicely, with some of them stolen. he sees the uniform from his blackthorn days, however. it probably was too small for him now, but he can maybe still fit in it. maybe.

he dons the kimono instead of his uniform. mateo complained about it anyways. a dragon fang tied up in a necklace along with the blackthorn badge were taken from a hidden compartment of his cabinet to complete the costume.

he starts to look for anything that resembles those weird goggles mateo usually brings along to complete the costume.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 5:41:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"bite me!" he uttered upon entering the restroom.

after sometime he'd finish his duties. washing and flushing, he'd come out. searching for kyle, "oi!" he called for the dog trainer. searching for him throughout the apartment. he'd come to find kyle, upon coming out, and finding him within his room.

entering his room without permission, socks on and shoes at the door. he'd stop to stare at the male adorning a look of familiarity. "that's..." he was surprised to see the accessory from his home. he didn't expect to ever see that in this region. "ooooh!" he was shocked, "that looks good on you, that looks good!" he'd waltz over the pat kyle on his chest.

"this brings me back!" he'd begin to invade his closet. wondering if he had anything else from johto. "how long has it been since you left anyway?" mateo asked as he rummaged through his closet. "got anything else in here from johto--specifically blackthorn?!" the nostalgia made him excited. he couldn't contain himself and wondered what else had he been hiding. "glad you got out of that lame uniform, you should dress more in those. you got the look for'em!" kimono's definitely made him look like a whole new person.

[attr="class","ooc"]
gonna invade ur closet, hehe. XD

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2019 19:09:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"it's been a while, honestly. maybe a year or two?"

he didn't actually did much back on johto, and most of his memories were confined on blackthorn despite having explored the rest of the region. despite not doing anything, time went fast during his stay.

"yeah. i've got a bunch of them. take anything you want."

festival prizes, meaningless trinkets, apricorn pokeballs, copies of old books that mateo's family had in their library... there were a lot of things that he had accumulated from his trips to johto that went untouched within his storage spaces ever since.

he pockets the blackthorn gym badge as mateo rummages from his things. the dragon fang is tossed over mateo's head as he does his thing. he did mention losing his own one.

"you think i can wear this in public?" he asks as he turns to the mirror in his room, trying to see if it does look better on him than his uniform. "it doesn't really fit hoenn's aesthetic though."

not like kyle had any interest in fashion nor how he looks.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
paper moon [m]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 2:16:51 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]upon rummaging through his closet. the one thing that stood out was the dragon fanged necklace that was tossed over his shoulder. picking it up, look back shortly. upon being asked a question, he'd laugh. "i think it looks great!" standing up and secretly taking the necklace, he'd give a beaming smile. "come on, come on, you can't think like that! man up! i think it looks great!" leaving the closet door open, he'd waltz over to converse with kyle.

upon leaving the closet door open. within it there was a picture of the duo. one that was taken long ago, a memory forgotten but forever captured within a digital portrait.

[attr="class","ooc"]
hehe, XD!