august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 1:22:21 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
i'll challenge you even if it's unfair

[attr="class","starrytext"]
he'd been waiting for the gym leader to make her entrance into the building. mateo, awaiting at the stage, watched as some began to gather. he'd scan the vicinity upon scratching the back of his head in confusion. "what the hell are these people here for--" something wet dripped upon his head. raising the right palm of his hand, he'd utter, "water?" looking up at the sky, it was gray. "it's rain." it began to pour.

could they do the battle in this? "well, this wouldn't be a first." he thought to himself. "we've fought in rain before, so this is nothing new. but it sucks because i'm gonna get wet." the dragon tamer sighed. it'd really suck if he caught a cold, hopefully this battle would be over quickly. nonetheless, he was excited to meet the gym leader of lavaridge. "i wonder what the gym leader here is like." mateo began to look around, but all he merely saw were people gathering together to watch from afar.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
hi. gym battle please.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/L1bPYbY/ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#81b4ee;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 21:19:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

"Ahh, I see you must be the reason theres such a big fuss. And here I thought it was another wild Krookodile making a fuss. They've been just the worst lately. So angry and ready to pick a fight."[break][break]

Just as she spoke, making her presence known as she approached Mateo, it began to rain. Like him, she held her hand out to catch a few drops of water as they splashed into her palm and off the tip of her nose.[break][break]

She was still smiling though, even as she narrowed her eyes.[break][break]

"Wait.. have we met before? I think you assaulted me a couple weeks ago. Or maybe it's been longer than that. Are you here to challenge me?"[break][break]

More tourists and civilians had crowded around the edge of the arena, most were there to complain about the weather. Saying that they had paid for a sunny day and not a rainy one.[break][break]

Waving them off, Stormy would place a hand on her hip and gesture to Mateo again. [break][break]

"Double battle sound okay? It's my specialty."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 1:26:50 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]
seasons die one after another

[attr="class","starrytext"]"oooh, little dragon!" he called her. she had the fiery personality of one. to think she'd be the gym leader of this place. his shock in seeing her made him disregard the 'assault' comment. to think she, of all people, would be a gym leader. the girl's come far!

"2-on-2?" now she was talking! "hell yeah!" pounding his fist into the palm of his hand. he was excited. "you're getting me fired up, drago--" ah. he'd forgotten that he sent dragonite and sceptile back home for a checkup. "that's right, gramps has them for the weekend." he was only here with four pokemon. "mm, i guess it's better than nothing..." reaching into the pocket of his trench coat. he'd call them out.

"get ready to tear it up, hakamo--altaria!" tossing out his pick of the litter. altaria and hakamo-o emerged. "these two will definitely give you a run for your money. i hope you've gotten strong, stormy!" a beaming grin was giving. mateo didn't remember much about their last interaction. but he was excited to fight her! "oh! if you're a gym leader it must mean you finally defeated your brother, right? right?" if he recalled he remembered that she was upset about a loss against her older sibling. he wondered how that rematch went--if there even was one.

[attr="class","ooc"]
this post was rushed, but hi. i'm here.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#dea02c;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 15:42:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

'Little dragon? What?'[break][break]

Maybe this wasn't the same guy, this one was much too chipper and ready to roll than the person she remembered. Or perhaps she was just remembering it wrong.[break][break]

She glanced down as he pounded his fist into his hand, his shout of excitement starting to warm up her own blood. Although she hadn't been fully prepared for a battle, she was starting to feel like that didn't matter anymore. [break][break]

While he started to talk to himself, she would contemplate which Pokemon she might want to use this time. Fortunately, her decision would be almost automatically made the moment Mateo sent out two dragon-type Pokemon. She recognized the one, a stunning mirror image of her own Altaria.[break][break]

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't, I just hope you can keep up."[break][break]

Although a little thrown off by how friendly and bubbly he was, she reflected his grin with her own. It faltered only briefly at the mention of her brother, and her hand rises to her neck to quell the emerging feeling of unease.[break][break]

"Uhh, in a way, I guess."[break][break]

Looking to change the subject, Stormy releases two Pokemon who are vastly different in size and speed. Turtonator plants one foot firmly in front of the other, hard enough to unsettle some loose pebbles. Ninetales is much daintier and lighter, fanning her tails and looking quite proud of herself.[break][break]

"Set up the field, Ninetales."[break][break]

The fox's eyes widen and glow as a SAFEGUARD reflects across the field before going invisible. The arena seems to have gone up several degrees as well, the Ninetales DROUGHT coming into play.[break][break]

"Be careful of the Altaria, you already know what it's like battling one."[break][break]

Turtonator puffs, clearly unimpressed. Altaria are tricky bastards, he already knew. He takes a few steps forward, matching pace with the Ninetales. His eyes are locked onto the Hakamo-o, trusting that Ninetales' agility can match pace with the flying demon.[break][break]

Once close enough, the blast turtle Pokemon would shoot several rapid-fire DRAGON PULSES at the ground, hoping to get his opponent moving and do damage.[break][break]

The Ninetales sprays a wash of WILL-O-WISPS at the Altaria, the homing-missile-like balls of fire dancing wildly as they trained in on the Altaria.[break][break]

NINETALES USED SAFEGUARD[break]
NINETALES' DROUGHT HAS TAKEN EFFECT[break]
TURTONATOR USED DRAGON PULSE ON HAKAMO-O[break]
NINETALES USED WILL-O-WISP ON ALTARIA[break][break]

SAFEGUARD 1/5[break]
DROUGHT 1/5[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 16:04:09 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]someone was a bit excited. "hakamo-o, defend; altaria, mirror!" hakamo-o created a protective field around the duo. together, the will-o-wisp and dragon pulse were obstructed. "alright, retaliate hakamo-o; return what was thrown right at you!" the barrier was brought down, hakamo-o stood guard for its ally. but, with retaliation, he'd charge a FOCUS BLAST and sent the sphere of aura toward TURTORNATOR. afterwards, MIRROR MOVE was used by the altaria. she'd, too, use SAFEGUARD.

"strange, it's almost like you're scared of my pokemon or something." he stated. she also had a turtonator, he was pretty familiar with them. he understood what they were capable of, so any form of physical assault would be near impossible sadly. "and here i thought you'd be exciting, you hothead."

[attr="class","ooc"]
altaria used mirror move: safeguard upon her team.
hakamo-o used focus blast on turtonator.
safeguard: 1/5

[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 3:39:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

It's more frustrating than shocking that Stormy fell for the bait. The Hakamo-o is able to protect himself against Turtonator's rapid-fire dragon pulses, and as the holes in the ground begin to smoke, the ground where the attacks landed begin to crumble. It effectively leaves a barrier of uneven ground between himself and the opponents. [break][break]

Ninetales will-o-wisps fall short, useless now against the safeguard the Altaria mimicked. The fur around her neck puffs in disgust at this, she hates being copied.[break][break]

The sun continues to beat down on her and Turtonator, boosting their fire-power. She reclines her attacks, biding her time. She steps out of the way as Hakamo-o's focus blast sails past her. Turtonator, not at all phased by this, aims a practised DRAGON PULSE at the aura sphere. He's dealt with much worse than a half-grown dragon.[break][break]

With a bellow, the heavy-set turtle instead taunts the Hakamo-o, begging him to attack him more. This taunt also extends to the Altaria, encouraging the two of them to try their best to defeat him.[break][break]

Stormy sets her jaw, glancing at Mateo as he aims verbal jabs in her direction.[break][break]

"I just know better than to overstep and make a mistake, you hothead."[break][break]

She repeats the same coy line he used, smirking.[break][break]

This time, Turtonator aims his DRAGON PULSE at the newly exhausted Hakamo-o. Focus blast is an extremely high-energy move that can only be used scarcely in battle, and the immense turtle-dragon uses this against him. Ninetales takes advantage of this as well, having been focusing on CALMING HER MIND while the other two were focused on Turtonator. She bounces towards Hakamo-o, her eyes a malicious purple hue as she uses her empowered-but-not-properly-empowered HEX on the small dragon-type.[break][break]

NINETALES USED CALM MIND[break]
TURTONATOR USED DRAGON PULSE TO DODGE FOCUS BLAST[BREAK]
TURTONATOR USED DRAGON PULSE ON HAKAMO-O[break]
NINETALES USED HEX ON HAKAMO-O[BREAK][break]

SAFEGUARD 2/5[break]
DROUGHT 2/5[break][break]

NINETALES: +1 SP ATK, +1 SP DEF[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
the red dragon [ g ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 15:11:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","firetop"]

[attr="class","starrytext"]"woah, talk about foolish." altaria sat, his head lowered and eyes closed. altaria looked to have been within a deep concentration, unable to see the childish taunt, upon waiting for a command. he was mateo's most calmest pokemon. altaria trusted hakamo-o's capability to handle the opponents before them. he was mateo's pokemon after all, he wasn't just any dragon-type. and, if you knew mateo, many would know that mateo trained his pokemon--especially the dragons--to hell and back. he was no pushover in this fight and welcomed the challenge of two.

"you've definitely grown a bit since the time i first saw a crybaby on the street. but that attitude's no different, idjit! hakamo-o, up your guard!" he commanded. hakamo-o would manifest another PROTECT, the dragon pulse being hurdled his way as the ninetails, simultaneously, pounces at the dragon. he'd, once more, place up a barrier. "you think focus blast consumed all his energy didn't you?" mateo grinned, "anyone who knows me knows that my dragons shouldn't be unederestimated. hakamo-o's a growing pokemon, focus blast requires intense focus and a topnotch body. i wouldn't have him learn something so dangerous if i didn't trust him to use it, idjit." it was time to show her why he's a dragon master.

"since you're so eager to take my hakamo-o on, let me show you why he isn't a push over! hakamo-o, DOUBLE TEAM!" performing a double back-flip grant themselves distance, he'd bring forth his palms together as a multitude of hakamo-o's manifested. there were, at best, ten-to-fifteen hakamo-o's circling them. non-stop movement, as if he were performing a ceremonial DRAGON DANCE. altaria was out of view, "alright then, since you want to fight hakamo-o so bad, we'll just give you a bunch to deal with!" the hakamo-o continued their non-stop moving. "DRAGON CLAW!" five hakamo-o, out of the fifteen, would attempt to strike TURTONATOR. simultaneously, five more, with hakamo-o hiding in this group, would attempt to deliver a swift strike to the NINETAILS. there was nearly no way to tell just who was the real or the fake. had ninetails taken the hit, hakamo-o would maneuver to, also, assault the turtonator. but that was only if he hadn't retreated into his shell.

"altaria," on order, altaria rose his head to look toward mateo. he'd begin to whistle a tune. following in his stead, altaria began to mask her song in the form of a cheer. this cheer was the sign of an approaching, inevitable fate. such a tune was the impending doom that gave birth to stormy's defeat. as altaria sung her swan song, hakamo-o would deal with the ninetails and turtonator himself.

[attr="class","ooc"]
face-claim disclaimer: having this gym battle set before tagger's gym challenge due to mateo changing his look/face claim after his growth obtained from that gym. so, please disregard the current imagery being used to represent mateo for the duration of this thread.
altaria used mirror move: safeguard upon her team.
the swan song has begun, first round.

hakamo-o used protect.
hakamo-o used double team.
hakamo-o used dragon dance, his physical ability has become enhanced.
hakamo-o used dragon claw upon ninetails and turtonator.
safeguard: 2/5