[M] Not the moomoo

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2019 4:58:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,900]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]
[attr="class","jartoxpic"]

[attr="class","jartoxlyr"]
I'm sorry this is late--
[attr="class","jartoxpost"]

Oh god, this place reminds her of home. [break][break]

Only worse, she actually had to work for her money, now. Great, she thought. At least I can make some money, and roll around in the dirt! Great day, wasn't it? And it just so happened that there were no other missions nor job postings put on for the rockets, and this was more something that was on the billboard. Advertised and all. God, it reminds her of that time when she tried to apply for jobs before she got into all this rocket business. Wanna know the kicker? This was the only place that called back, and the only reason she even considered doing this was because she was told that she'd be compensated. Big time. As much as a farm could help her? Yeah, exactly. "Tch.." She quietly clicks her tongue, pulling out her phone to idle around on it. Not to mention that the woman who put up that ad was running a bit late. Hopefully she didn't have to work for way too long. [break][break]

Unfortunately, she didn't know who else was going to be working with her. Initially she was thinking that maybe some poor, poor rocket schmuck could join her, and she'll be given a chance to complain in the barn. Was she moody..? Eh, I guess you could say as such. She wasn't in a great mood, especially considering what she was doing. Not exactly enthusiastic or ecstatic to be here, to begin with. If it were up to her, she'd be having fun on a real mission. She'd be having fun in a gathering, she'd be having fun wrecking chaos and havoc-- Maybe the occasional prank here and there. Not working on grabbing the udders of miltank and taking milk from them. [break][break]

"Sorry for the wait!"
a middle-aged woman approaches from the gates of the farm, grin plastered on her face. Jennifer subtly eyed her from the top to bottom, dirt and manure more or less covered the woman. In her attempt to stay as polite as humanly possible, she returns the smile in a subtle manner. "Ah.. It doesn't look like my partner is here, yet." Jennifer states, shrugging her shoulders before offering a slightly less outgoing chuckle. "How about we wait a couple more minutes for them? I still need to meet them, after all~" The woman pauses to stare at Jennifer, before offering a hearty smile and laugh. "Of course! Then I can get ta' explainin' how things work 'round 'ere to the both of you!" [break][break]

... Phew. Bought some time.

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]

[attr="class","jartoxcred"]JARONART

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EcpHSvZ.jpg);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartox:hover .jartoxtag]left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost b]color:#C20000[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred a]color:#ccc;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 0:22:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sampokestri"]
[attr="class","sampokes"]

[break][break][break]
[attr="class","sampost"]

Milking a Miltank wasn't exactly Sam's idea of a good time. It was, however, Sam's idea of making some easy money. He'd worked as a ranch hand multiple times over summers when he was younger. Usually, he'd had his mother by his side, not a stranger he didn't know. But then again, he couldn't exactly complain. Why? Because of the money. If there was anything that could get Sam to do nearly anything without much thought, it was good pay, something that was over or equal to the labor he planned on doing.[break][break]

"Sorry I'm late," he apologized to the old woman and his 'partner' more out of polite courtesy than genuine guilt. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long." Again, more courtesy than guilt.[break][break]

He didn't look either of them from head to toe. Typically Sam didn't spend the effort to study somebody unless he felt skeptical in a situation. This situation wasn't something to feel very skeptical about. He'd seen the advertisement, taken it up, been told he'd be selected a partner for said job, and then he was told a date and time to be there. All of it was rather simple and he couldn't help but enjoy how he just showed up to a place and made cash.[break][break]

That was pretty well how Rocket did things anyway... sometimes these sorts of jobs were more descriptive and predictable than even a Rocket 'mission.' Which Sam was ever grateful for. The more details, the more apt Sam was to take the job. Oh, and also, the more pay, the more apt he'd be. Regardless of details, honestly.[break][break]

@jennifer +

[attr="class","samtri2"]
[attr="class","samnotes"]

[break][break]
[newclass=".sampost"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sampokestri"] position:absolute;height:0px;width:0px;border-top:solid 23px transparent!important;border-bottom:solid 23px transparent!important;border-right:solid 15px #1a1a1a;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-17px;z-index:1000;-webkit-transition:.2s;transition:.2s;-ms-transition:.2s;-o-transition:.2s;-moz-transition:.2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sampokes"] background-color:#1a1a1a;width:320px;padding:5px;margin-top:-23px;margin-left:15px;height:36px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sampost b"] font-weight:lighter;color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sampost i"] color:#765d75;font-size:12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sampost a"] font-size:11px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".samtri2"] position: absolute; height: 0px; width: 0px; border-left: solid 10px #765d75; border-top: solid 15px transparent; border-bottom: solid 15px transparent; margin-top: 5px; margin-left:315px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".samnotes"] width:320px; height:20px; background-color:#765d75!important; background:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); text-align:right; padding:5px; color:#1a1a1a; margin-left:-340px;margin-top:-15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".samnotes a"] color:#1a1a1a; font-family:courier new; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 4:30:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

Feel free to take control of that npc whenever hchsalkj

If she had any reason to hold off on milking cows? She welcomed it. God damn she'll pay them to take even longer-- [break]
Shit, they're here.[break][break]

Quick, put on a smile. Hide the displeasure of them getting here just slightly late. The woman's eyes narrow, the slightest bit, before offering a reassuring smile out of the very same courtesy. "It's fine, no trouble~. We didn't start anything yet, anyways." For the sake of being polite, really. The farm life wasn't exactly her cup of tea, and getting down and dirty to do some actual work? Far from her ideal vacation idea. Staying in the ranch, on a countryside farm? Even less so. But at the same time, it was money. While she did make money from her everyday job (her full time job, at this point), it wouldn't kill her to take a freelance, one-time job. Hoping that it was one time, at least (she wasn't exactly down to milk the god damn cows, but she was still here). [break][break]

... Or rather, she wasn't enthusiastic? Yeah, that was the word. [break][break]

The woman who seemed to have met the two of them smiled and clapped her hands together. She had that same grin on her face (one that Jennifer couldn't seem to understand; what was so fun about handling a bunch of cows, anyways?) while motioning for the trainers to come in. Jennifer there casually put her hands into the pockets of her hoodie, walking over with a slight pout to her lips - that one, little part of her disinterest that seeped through - as the woman began to explain their jobs, properly. While they were hired to work with the miltank, they also had to feed the ponyta, herd the torchic nd take far . of any flames they started in the coops - that sort o stuff. [break][break]

"I hope that isn't too much work f'er y'all? Pops is out for a while, and extra hands are always a big help f'er us!" [break][break]

The woman maintains that smile, while Jennifer nonchalantly followed around with that explanation. Things seemed to be.. Simple enough. They just needed to help around with the chores and managing for the day. Jennifer paused to take a look at the fields, then over to the other cattle on the ranch until she found the fields and fields of flora and - more importantly - berries growing. After giving that short introduction and explanation, the woman waved the two of them off before leaving to attend to her own chores. Jennifer let out a soft sigh of relief, arms crossed under her chest while eyeing the other "volunteer"... Skeptically. She could have sworn she's seen him before, but.. Argh. She couldn't put a finger on it. [break][break]

For now, she held her arm out with an open palm, and polite smile on her face. "Guess we'll be working together~" She starts, then tilting her head to introduce herself. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jennifer. And your name is?~"

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EcpHSvZ.jpg);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 15:25:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
Sam was admittedly relieved that they hadn't started anything. He about apologized for being later than her, not necessarily late to the job though, but he didn't have time before the old woman grabbed their attention.

"It sounds like a full day." Sam chimed, being polite and responding to the woman as she mentioned it would be a lot of work. "I'm happy to help out, ma'am."

Now, Sam had never milked a Miltank, but he'd read up on it. He'd never fed Ponyta, but he was sure it was as easy as moving a certain amount of food from where the food was stored to some buckets. Then there was the matter of the Torchics, and checking for small fires the little chics might start. Easy enough, really.

As the woman departed and they found themselves finally alone, the woman offered an introduction. It was harmless enough and Sam didn't complain. "Sam." There were plenty of Sams in the world. It was like having the name John. Or a variation of David. Nobody questioned and that was just the way that Sam liked it.

"If you'd like, to make the work pass quicker, we could always split two of the jobs and share one of them. Milking the Miltanks will take the longest, I feel. Herding Torchics and feeding Ponytas will pass relatively quickly." At least, that was his hypothesis anyway.

+ @jennifer
+ post 2/5

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr a"] text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 21:31:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgfucko1"]
[attr="class","innerbgfucko"]
[attr="class","remimg"]

[attr="class","remimg2"]

[attr="class","eatmyassb"]
[attr="class","binchwrapper"]
[attr="class","textmeupbish"]
[attr="class","chatbb"][attr="class","ion-chatbox-working"]

how long had she been waiting for people to show up? [break][break]
the count had been lost on her, considering her mind wandered easily. there were many jobs to do and she was keen on doing them alone, but the spiritomb in her possession foretold of a few comrades following her steps and coming to help out with all there was to do. as there were multiple jobs, why not wait for multiple people to do other jobs?[break][break]
it wasn't unlike her to appear at random, though maybe the other woman didn't quite expect a +2 in a +1 situation.[break][break]
with a vine whip, the chesnaught attached his trainer to his chest and they hung upside down from a nearby tree - intruding on the conversation. "i see you two are ready to do some work." a broad smile splayed on her face, she unwound from the tree with her chesnaught and they stood with a salute. "we're here to help!" she would have introduced herself, but she noticed that sam was there as well and thus kept her mouth shut. making a fake name would be a bit of a hassle this time around so she took a moment before nodding at the other woman with a smirk. "remi." the introduction was rightfully short as she pointed around the ranch. "i was thinking of doing the milking myself, though i could help with the other jobs as well. three jobs, three people."

[attr="class","missingfr"]

[attr="class","thehouse"][attr="class","th th-dial"]

[attr="class","concealer"]

[attr="class","nottoos"]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[attr="class","nottooss"]
jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish
marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake
gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread.
candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice
biscuit. tootsie roll @jennifer

[attr="class","andwhat"]&

[attr="class","dropurlochoe"]

[attr="class","eatmyvegass"]

[attr="class","searchmeupbinch"]search ...

[attr="class","aintit"]ain't it fun being

[attr="class","funliv"]all alone

[attr="class","paramorelove"]i don't mind letting you down easy but just give it time if it don't hurt now just wait, just wait a while you're not the big fish in the pond no more you are what they're feeding on

[googlefont=Satisfy][googlefont=Merriweather]

[newclass=.bgfucko1] position: relative;width: 500px;padding: 5px;background-color: #ffffff;border: 1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]

[newclass=.innerbgfucko]position:relative;width:450px;padding:25px;background-color:#f4f4f4;border-bottom:10px solid #aacaec;z-index:2[/newclass]

[newclass=.remimg]position:relative;margin-left:-330px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius:100px;width:100px;height:100px;border:10px solid white;overflow:hidden;z-index:4[/newclass]

[newclass=.remimg2]position:relative;margin-left:-330px;margin-top:-120px;border-left:10px #f0b9b6 solid;border-radius:120px;height:120px;width:120px;z-index:1[/newclass]

[newclass=.eatmyassb]position:relative;width:335px;height:auto;margin-left:40px;margin-top:-50px;padding-top:25px;padding-left:30px;border-top:2px solid #f0b9b6;border-left:2px solid #f0b9b6;z-index:2[/newclass]

[newclass=.binchwrapper]position:relative;margin-top:100px;width:350px[/newclass]

[newclass=.textmeupbish]color: black;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:130%;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;padding:25px;background-color:white[/newclass]

[newclass=.textmeupbish b]font-size:11px;color:#39a8c6[/newclass]

[newclass=.textmeupbish i]font-size:10px;color:#ea586d[/newclass]

[newclass=.missingfr]position:absolute;top:150px;left:35px;font-weight:bold;width:100px;height:50px;text-align:justify;display:in-line block;overflow:hidden;z-index:5[/newclass]

[newclass=.thehouse]position:absolute;left:20px;top:135px;font-size:40px;color:white;z-index:1[/newclass]

[newclass=.concealer]position:absolute;left:70px;top:140px;background-color:#f4f4f4;width:30px;height:75px;z-index:4[/newclass]
[newclass=.nottoos]position:absolute;font-family:times;font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;word-spacing:10px;left:160px;top:30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.nottooss]position:absolute;font-family:arial;font-size:3px;color:gray;top:58px;left:165px;width:275px;height:7px;overflow:hidden[/newclass]

[newclass=.andwhat]position:absolute;font-size:150px;font-family:times;top:60px;left:100px;color:silver;z-index:4[/newclass]

[newclass=.dropurlochoe]position: absolute;background-color: white;width: 250px;border-left: 40px solid #d67376;border-radius: 25px;height: 10px;left: 160px;top: 72px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.chatbb]font-size:20px;float:left;padding:10px;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:4px;background-image:linear-gradient(#b0d2ee,#f2e8e6)[/newclass]

[newclass=.eatmyvegass]position:absolute;top:49px;left:130px;z-index:3[/newclass]

[newclass=.searchmeupbinch]position:absolute;top:70px;left:300px;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;color:silver;z-index:10[/newclass]

[newclass=.aintit]position:absolute;top:100px;left:200px;font-size:20px;letter-spacing:6px;z-index:6;font-family: times;color: black;[/newclass]

[newclass=.funliv]position:absolute;top:95px;left:200px;line-height:70px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Satisfy;font-size:70px;letter-spacing:2px;z-index:5;color:white[/newclass]

[newclass=.paramorelove]position:absolute;font-family:arial;font-size:7.5px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;color:silver;left:300px;top:150px;width:140px;height:40px;overflow:auto;z-index:4[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2019 23:52:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

O yay more people

Had Jennifer ever milked a miltank before? Oh, gods know. Was she willing to start today? Heck, nah. [break][break]

Wow, short and curt; the introductions never seemed to amaze her (no, really. She almost felt dejected, being left hanging with her hand open up like a fool). Jennifer pulls her arm back, however maintains that slight smile on her face before sighing softly. She listens to the offer proposed by him and, to some extent, she found that it would be efficient. At the very least, it would ensure progress on everything, no matter how slow and little it may have been at a time. However, to her, she found that one person on one thing might take even longer? Plus, believe it or not, she'd like to chat with someone while doing her job so that it could pass by quicker. [break][break]

She was just about to offer her input, until a blue-haired woman suddenly dropped out of (pardon her language) fucking nowhere and into the conversation. Needless to say, Jennifer was caught off guard. Enough for her to suddenly clutch her chest and inhale sharply - enough for her to begin coughing a bit into her balled up fist. "Arceus on a stick!" She immediately blurts out, coughing out softly with an arched back. "Y-You nearly gave me a heart attack..!" her ruby, red eyes send a soft, instinctive glare the other woman's way, while using her other hand to clutch against her leg. [break][break]

In an attempt to compose herself, she clears her throat while standing back up straight. "We could also all work on one job to finish it quicker, instead of splitting it up?" She offers, tilting her head with that same, small smile.

[attr="class","jartoxtag"] +

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 20:08:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsr"]
the moment sam heard her voice, he nearly jumped. slowly he turned to look at the voice that had spoken and it was clear. there she was, that girl from the beach, the one that terrified and confused him; remi.

why did she terrify him? because she didn't really alarm him one way or the other. she was easy to be comfortable around. and that was also what confused him, other than her lack of clarifying things. like if he was supposed to be exclusive or not... not that it mattered, he rarely had people showing interest in him in such a way. he worked too much for all of that.

seeing his previous company, jennifer, have a panic attack when remi popped out of nowhere made him feel a bit better. he'd been surprised both times meeting remi so far, and usually she found a way to make him surprised - he was pretty sure - just to get a kick out of his expressions.

"i don't mind if we all work together, or separately. i'm perfectly fine with either." oh, such a neutral party. sam found it best to just say 'yes ma'am' and not just because of his manners. but because his mother told him it was the most painless way to deal with a woman.

+ @tarot & @jennifer

[newclass=".wizzsr"] text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr b"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr i"] color:#716075;font-size:13px; [/newclass][newclass=".wizzsr a"] text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 2:27:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","remimg"]

[attr="class","remimg2"]

expected responses. good. they would do well.[break][break]
"i'm fine with that," said the blue-haired of the three - happy to chime in and accept the notion put before them. they would be working in a team of three to tend to the torchics, miltanks, and whatever else. it would be easy jobs, though she imagined they would be getting to the miltanks last and thus she took the first step to introduce the plan of action: "i say we deal with the torchics first. if the surrounding area burns down, i don't think we'll have much to do." with an index finger raised in a matter-of-fact manner, she pointed towards her chesnaught with a knowing expression. "i suggest neutral type pokemon. water types would just put their flames out and make them too dull to really be of much use to their owner." she thought it was an insightful response and took initiative by popping open a pokeball that let her zorua out. "we could just herd them back to their corresponding coop areas," she began, patting her zorua on the head. "got any herding pokemon?"

[attr="class","nottoos"]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish
marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake
gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread.
candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice biscuit. tootsie roll jujubes toffee danish marshmallow cheesecake gingerbread gingerbread. candy canes liquorice

[attr="class","paramorelove"]i don't mind letting you down easy but just give it time if it don't hurt now just wait, just wait a while you're not the big fish in the pond no more you are what they're feeding on

[newclass=.bgfucko1] position: relative;width: 500px;padding: 5px;background-color: #ffffff;border: 1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]

[newclass=.innerbgfucko]position:relative;width:450px;padding:25px;background-color:#f4f4f4;border-bottom:10px solid #aacaec;z-index:2[/newclass]

[newclass=.remimg]position:relative;margin-left:-330px;margin-top:-5px;border-radius:100px;width:100px;height:100px;border:10px solid white;overflow:hidden;z-index:4[/newclass]

[newclass=.remimg2]position:relative;margin-left:-330px;margin-top:-120px;border-left:10px #f0b9b6 solid;border-radius:120px;height:120px;width:120px;z-index:1[/newclass]

[newclass=.eatmyassb]position:relative;width:335px;height:auto;margin-left:40px;margin-top:-50px;padding-top:25px;padding-left:30px;border-top:2px solid #f0b9b6;border-left:2px solid #f0b9b6;z-index:2[/newclass]

[newclass=.binchwrapper]position:relative;margin-top:100px;width:350px[/newclass]

[newclass=.textmeupbish]color: black;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:130%;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;padding:25px;background-color:white[/newclass]

[newclass=.missingfr]position:absolute;top:150px;left:35px;font-weight:bold;width:100px;height:50px;text-align:justify;display:in-line block;overflow:hidden;z-index:5[/newclass]

[newclass=.thehouse]position:absolute;left:20px;top:135px;font-size:40px;color:white;z-index:1[/newclass]

[newclass=.concealer]position:absolute;left:70px;top:140px;background-color:#f4f4f4;width:30px;height:75px;z-index:4[/newclass]
[newclass=.nottoos]position:absolute;font-family:times;font-size:20px;font-weight:bold;word-spacing:10px;left:160px;top:30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.nottooss]position:absolute;font-family:arial;font-size:3px;color:gray;top:58px;left:165px;width:275px;height:7px;overflow:hidden[/newclass]

[newclass=.andwhat]position:absolute;font-size:150px;font-family:times;top:60px;left:100px;color:silver;z-index:4[/newclass]

[newclass=.dropurlochoe]position: absolute;background-color: white;width: 250px;border-left: 40px solid #d67376;border-radius: 25px;height: 10px;left: 160px;top: 72px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.chatbb]font-size:20px;float:left;padding:10px;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:4px;background-image:linear-gradient(#b0d2ee,#f2e8e6)[/newclass]

[newclass=.eatmyvegass]position:absolute;top:49px;left:130px;z-index:3[/newclass]

[newclass=.searchmeupbinch]position:absolute;top:70px;left:300px;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;color:silver;z-index:10[/newclass]

[newclass=.aintit]position:absolute;top:100px;left:200px;font-size:20px;letter-spacing:6px;z-index:6;font-family: times;color: black;[/newclass]

[newclass=.funliv]position:absolute;top:95px;left:200px;line-height:70px;font-weight:bold;font-family:Satisfy;font-size:70px;letter-spacing:2px;z-index:5;color:white[/newclass]

[newclass=.paramorelove]position:absolute;font-family:arial;font-size:7.5px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;color:silver;left:300px;top:150px;width:140px;height:40px;overflow:auto;z-index:4[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 3:11:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@tarot &
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

At least the two of them were agreeable. [break][break]

It means less hassle for her, and more productivity from everyone. After calming herself down from what was probably a heart palpitation caused by Remi, Jennifer gives both her and Sam a slightly more genuine smile in response. Remi seemed to have a good idea of how this was going, and asked a question that would probably.. Be pretty good to consider. She thinks for a little while, debating and contemplating before pulling two pokeballs from her belt. "I have a Shinx and a Staraptor, if that's any help." She starts before tugging a third from the other side of her belt. "And a fletchinder, but I don't know if more fire will be any useful." [break][break]

Either way, she tosses the three pokeballs up into the air to let the three aforementioned pokemon from the capsules. In the air were the two bird pokemon, while the petite shinx tried hard - oh, so hard - to stand as tall as the other evolved pokemon. She looks up to Sam and Remi, tilting her head. "Would any of these three do the trick?" She hasn't exactly worked on a ranch, before.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/FU7GeGz.jpg"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#420000;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#420000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 13:18:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","sammy"]
Each word was listened to, registered, and in all ways absorbed. Though his features were dull, he agreed and understood their purposal. His own 'neutral' Pokémon came forth- a Dragonite, Icarus, and his Metagross, Juggernaut.

"Honestly, Juggernaut could do all the work on my end." Sam admitted as Icarus flapped his small wings enough to plant his large rump atop Juggernaut, using the cold steel dual-type as a perch of sorts, kicking his feet like the overgrown child he was. "But we'll keep Icarus as back up." Sam glanced up to Icarus, who snorted before swishing his tail a bit and looking at the other Pokémon present. He was still getting used to not attack everything he saw for the sake of gains.

"Let's herd some Torchics, shall we?" The quicker this got over with, the quicker he'd be paid.

@jennifer, @tarot
[newclass=.sammy] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammy b]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy i]color:#765D75;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.sammy a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2019 22:30:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","remimg"]

[attr="class","remimg2"]

"good, good. these will do just fine."[break][break]
they probably didn't need around six pokemon to herd the group of torchics, but it was always nice to have more than intended for the purposes of having a safety net under the three of them before they left the entire ranch to burn. their paychecks would surely be taxed if they allowed such and she mentally sighed at the thought. with a broad smile, she clapped at the pokemon and started baby talking to them. "nwow wet's gwet two hewding." with a wink at jennifer, remi nodded at the pokemon she chose. the fletchinder was even good enough to work on the ranch with them since it could likely just grab hold of the torchics with its talons and escort them a few at a time. "and we're off!"[break][break]
with broad strides, she marched onward towards the torchics that seemed to not understand the gravity of the situation. cocky as a lot of fire types were, they merely scratched underfoot and flapped their tiny wings with mocking chirps. remi was unfazed as she snapped and pointed her zorua forward, having it use a quick double team along with its illusion ability to copy the form of multiple torchics at once. making his own playful movements, the zorua started to lead a small group of torchics towards their respective fireproof coop with casual strides - probably with the promise of something fun being in the coop or just a casual mention of being tired and asking his 'fellow torchics' to come follow it. the more well-behaved ones would be put in their place like this but there were still a 30-something torchics running around even with 10 of them filing in a clean line away from the mess the others were making.

[attr="class","nottoos"]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 9:43:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]
@tarot &
[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

They were agreeable. That made this job easier. [break][break]

Although if you asked her, she could make do without the baby talk to her bundle of pokemon. The only one who seemed to appreciate it, at all, was her Shinx. With her three pokemon, she didn't think that she'd have to actually do any of the work. Nevertheless, Jennifer joined her pokemon while they went their jolly way to try and herd some of the chick pokemon. Her Staraptor didn't need many orders, if at all, observing Remi's method with her Zorua and using his double team to try and herd the pokemon as well. Unfortunately, it seemed more like his appearance and height scared the tiny chick pokemon into submission. For crying out loud, seeing the pokemon with his intimidate was enough to make them scurry away. Far away. As quickly as possible. [break][break]

Jennifer couldn't help but to softly snicker at the Staraptor's look of defeat on his face. "I think Acer is having some trouble." She comments, patting the staraptor's head as she passes by. The fletchinder on the other hand seemed to be enjoying himself. Grabbing the stray ones with his talons and fluttering on over, and the torchic actually weren't scared of him. Unfortunately, he was cocky enough to shoot the staraptor a challenging and taunting glare - one that made the staraptor pout. [break][break]

She glances to the Shinx who... Ended up spending his time playing with the pokemon, rather than doing his job. "Oi." Jennifer starts, beginning to walk over to the small group of Torchic her shinx had attracted. "You're supposed to be working, you little-- OW--" She reaches over in an attempt to grab the Shinx, however is suddenly stopped by the torchic just.. glaring at her. They were just giving her that look while she was trying to grab her Shinx and, before she knew it, they started spewing flames at her. [break][break]

Little did she know, her Shinx had already tried to become friends with the pokemon. Translation; he tried to create a cult to protect him from the trainer [break][break]

As a result, Jennifer began to run away from a small group of chicks who seemed more intent on burning her legs. "A-Ai..! Stop--OW! Why you little..!" She raises her voice, probably beginning to run around like an (read: the) idiot (she was).

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/FU7GeGz.jpg"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#420000;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#420000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 19:00:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","sammit"]
How annoying was this? All those little Torchics being twerps not to mention some Pokémon were being pit against their trainers. Sam was already done with this mission altogether.

"Get their attention, Jugg."

As if reading his mind, the Metagross immediately started to stomp his feet. It was very lightly done, but enough to get the stupid chics scared shitless and making their way back to safety- back into their little coops. Once he saw they were all properly herded, Sam moved to the coop and closed the doors, to keep them inside like they were supposed to be.

"Alright ladies, which task is next?" They only had two remaining, now.

@tarot
@jennifer

[newclass=.sammit] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.sammit b]color:#765D75;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit i]color:#765D75;[/newclass][newclass=.sammit a]color:#765D75;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Not the moomoo
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 21:44:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","remimg"]

[attr="class","remimg2"]

"miltanks last, right?" remi asked with a sense of insouciance about her despite openly staring at jennifer running around with flames biting at her heels for as long as it took for all the other torchics to be rounded up and put into their coops. "i'd say we go ahead and throw the food around for the ranch pokemon and then call it a day with the milkers." the blue-haired woman couldn't keep herself from already stepping away from the torchics to get the next job done, obviously very excited to get to the miltanks and deal with them as necessary. with her pokemon returned to their pokeballs, she just led on a march with one finger pointed towards the sky but also forward. "onward, lads!"

[attr="class","nottoos"]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██