Blood and bonds [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Blood and bonds [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 5:05:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar

How did he become such a failure? How could he have let so many things get out of control, slip through his fingers? What was his, what he had worked his whole life for had been torn away from him by cowards and thieves. The universe had decided to punish him for all his wicked deeds.

Break the man in both body and mind until there was nothing left but a shell of what he once was but the universe should have killed him. As the body can be healed the mind can be restored and what would come from this rebirth would be anger.

What was taken would be regained and those who wronged him would pay and they did. Once he had thought everything was right and there was only one last debt to be repaid he learned more of what had been taken.

It would be something precious to him, something that had been hidden, the universe’s cruelest punishment, or rather someone that must be found. And here he was so close to what he had been searching for, oh so close, and his hands were shaking. Anxiousness, he hadn’t felt this feeling in quite some time.

Slateport, that’s where the masked man would find who he was looking for. He’d arrange for a meeting in one of the city’s many vacant buildings, the message being framed as an urgent one, the meeting being of the utmost of importance.

One of the plus sides of rocket’s new ownership of the city was the weird sense of safety it provided given their current allegiance. There was little actual safety among liars and thieves but it would have to do for now and the man always took too many precautions to prevent anything from going wrong and nothing could go wrong today. He had been much too meticulous for there to be any sort of surprises.

OOC:
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Blood and bonds [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 20:53:50 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]with kecleon hidden in her shadow. mismagius made sure to be ready at her master's beck and call. hidden from sight and afar, but read to jump out should anything unpleasant occur.

songbird adorned for her top-half a black laced cami top. her bottom consisted of a pair of light-washed blue jeans; where, at the edge of her pants, the hems were rolled above her ankles. each step taken gave off a clicking noise, indicating that she adorned a pair of three-inch, black colored high-heels for footwear. her hair was let down, but within it, not her signature red bow, a black bow.

songbird walked within the vacant building she was asked to meet within. whomever they were had no clue who they were messing with. so any attempt to harm her would surely be a mistake. once inside, she'd come to stand within a large lobby. the building seemed to look as though it were once a five star hotel. no longer had it been that of course. how depressing, memories of the invasion were seen in one spot the next.

"what a depressing place." songbird stated. arms crossed underneath her bosoms, she'd call for the messenger, "if i were you i'd reveal myself. i don't like to be made to wait." she was just about ready to set this place ablaze if need be with houndoom.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@sinner
mission: ---
hi.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Blood and bonds [c]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 1:46:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A shadow whisked it way to the hooded man’s side, the dim lighting within the building giving enough luminance for the man to notice the shadow approach him. ”Ah there you are.” The man spoke. The shadow that was essentially in the shape of a large blog suddenly grew a pair of bright red eyes and a wide toothy grin before seeping up from the ground and taking form into a Gengar.

This Pokémon had been given quite the important task, one paramount to making sure this all went smoothly without a hitch. He had been planning this for too long.

”So what was it like out there? Was she followed? Any uninvited guests?” The man asked. The Gengar shook its head, confirming that the VIP was in fact alone in terms of other people following her. ”Good, good. Now get into position.” And with those words the Gengar snickered before seeping back into the ground and whisking away, disappearing from eyesight.

The others were already where they needed to be, just precautions in case something went wrong. The plan was to not have to use them but it’d be foolish to not have any sort of insurance in a worst case scenario.

And with the sound of someone walking into the building it was time. It was odd, being this nervous about meeting someone. He took a deep breath before looking down from the higher level, watching as she walked through the lobby below.

It was time to fix this mistake, and as such the man disappeared from where he was position before. Knowing the layout of the building well he could find different ways to get down to the lobby without making much of a sound. To her a shadowy figure would appear, keeping to the shadows to hide himself.

He wasn’t sure what to say at first, what was even the right thing to say to her at this point? First he pulled down his own and took off his mask and stepped out of the shadows. ”You don’t know who I am do you?” He began, a sad look on his face.

”Of course you wouldn’t, what a dumb thing to ask.” He was definitely nailing it. ”How about we try that again. What do you know about your family? Your real family, not those Silph dogs. I’m talking your flesh and blood.”

OOC:
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
Blood and bonds [c]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 17:58:20 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]a brow jerked from the name calling of her family. "you do best to refrain yourself from speaking ill of my family's name, you insufferable criminal to fashion." she called the male. her body slightly shifted to face the man who manifested from the shadows. why would some rocket low-level rocket cretin think he possessed the audacity to even speak to her in such a way? it was nearly disrespectful.

to even bring up word of her family? he was pushing his luck just by speaking their name. "the silph family are my flesh and blood." how would he know that they weren't? though it's true that none of them look alike. but, regardless, they were gracious enough to take her in. she had no right to even think of wanting to learn about her real family--they gave her up and the silph took her in.

nothing more, nothing less. "if you're here to offer your 'find-a-family' services. i'd try the half-destroyed orphanage down the street." her tongue was relentless just as her steel personality. this man had a lot of nerve.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@sinner
mission: ---
a short post, forgive me.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Blood and bonds [c]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 23:30:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The man shook his head before chuckling to himself in response to the woman’s words. ”Flesh and blood huh?” He really wanted to break out laughing at that but he controlled himself. Of course this would be her response this would be most people’s response to what was happening.

It’d be a bit odd for the man to expect anything else from her unless she knew more about this whole situation than he thought she did. But that didn’t seem to be the case so the response was expected and warranted even. At least he’d be able to right a wrong.

That sharp tongue of hers, yeah there was no mistaking it now. ”Do you really believe that?” He’d reply, a more serious look on his face than compared to the somber one from a moment ago.

”You were taken in by the Silphs, not born into that family. Don’t lie to me.” Again the thought of having the opportunity to be in her life taken away from him infuriate the man. ”What I’m here for is to tell you the truth. Tell you where you come from.” As he spoke he’d touch the scar on his face, a habit of his.

”Your mother, a fiery and passionate woman made the mistake of falling for a good for nothing punk….your father.” There was a bit of hesitation in his voice, nerves.

”Your father comes from a criminal family, hands dirty and stained with blood. He hid this from her but when she found out about it and his own sins she left him. That was the last he thought he’d ever see her as she passed away.” Eyes focused on the rocket girl.

”She had a child, but kept this from your father. For years he had no idea of his daughter existence until he received a letter from your mother, a letter that had been kept away from him by the people who had given you away to the Silphs…her dying wish was to let him know that he had a daughter. A beautiful baby girl named Lyn; your mother wanted him to look after her.” If things had gone slightly different they wouldn’t even be having this question and she wouldn’t be calling herself a Silph.

Before he’d continued he pulled out a picture and showed it to her, practically handing it to her. The picture showed a woman with scarlet hair, the man’s thumb hiding the person standing next to her. ”There she is, her name is Trish.” A faint smile grew on his face as he reminisced about his former lover.

The resemblance between mother and daughter was uncanny. He’d then move his thumb, revealing a younger version of himself. ”And there’s your no good father. His name is Simon Amante. My name is Simon Amante” He knew all of this was a lot to take it and probably even more so sounded like bullshit but he’d give her the picture if she would take it.

”I don’t expect you to believe me, but this was your mother wish for me to meet you.” He threw up his hands in defeat. ”And well take care of you but I’ve done a great job on that haven’t I? Father of the century, right? Listen regardless if you believe me or not at least let me help you if you ever need anything but I won’t push, if you think I’m just some crazy idiot then I won’t push.”

OOC: