a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2019 20:14:28 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","leavestop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
the wild plants start to dance

[attr="class","leavestext"]
she'd been on her own for an entire day. it was now night time, the moon was out. she sat upon a metal bench and watched from afar as the moon's reflection could be seen within the still waters. she didn't know what led her to this spot, but it felt nice. the cool breeze, the musical hymns of bug-types, and then there was songbird--humming.

she stood from her seat as lopunny , houndoom, and mismagius watched as their trainer began to walk toward the lake. shimmering light danced upon the still lake, beckoning her to come. songbird--no--evelyn felt inspired. and so she'd stand upon the shore's edge, took a deep breath, and sung a new song.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@---
mission: solo wild thread.
we are out here searching for an ugly feebas or whatever electric-type fits her, tbh.
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext b]color:#cf3f3f;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2019 3:52:25 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SEAKING APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / water veil[break]
mega horn / horn drill / waterfall / quick attack
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2019 23:58:36 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

a seaking gathered to listen to her song. she continued to sing, allowing an audience to gather. many looked on in adoration of the songstresses melody.

[attr="class","ooc"]@---
skip.

[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/8K2NK0J/ezgif-2-e8d82101def7.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leavestext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:565px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2019 0:18:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AMPHAROS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
thunder punch / cotton guard / signal beam / dragon pulse
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2019 17:29:09 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar

"i--" and then something caught her attention from the side. an ampharos had been watching the songstress from afar. "oh, hello there..." she'd turn toward the ampharos who was hiding. compared to the other pokemon who were all near the red-headed siren. "if you would like to listen, you don't have to be shy!" unless it wanted to drink some of the lakes water. was it startled by the presence of a human?

"u-uhm, if you're thirsty you can go ahead and drink. i don't mean any harm. i-i was just..." the usual steel expression, matched by posture, that evelyn presented had been broken by the sudden surprise of the pokemon's fear toward her. but that wasn't it. it was mesmerized, inebriated by the melodic song she emitted.

the ampharos reminded her of someone. a small child she once met. she wanted to capture it for some reason. with an extended hand offered to the pokemon, she'd say, "come." a gentle, innocent smile, rarely given to many, had been offered. telling the electric to come toward her. the ampharos began move, unbeknownst to the electric-type. it's palm would come to take hold of evelyn's own. "you will hereby become apart of me." she told the ampharos. "you will become a lady, just as my lopunny and mismagius; i'd like you to bring out your talent." the ampharos didn't have much confidence in itself.

evelyn had a pretty good read when it came to these sorts of things. plus, something about the electric-type just made her want to bring it on board. it was time to strengthen the ladies. revealing a pokeball, she'd absorb the electric-type. absorbing it, she'd come to say, "the ladies are close to assembling." and thus departed.

[attr="class","ooc"]@---
captured the ampharos.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
a new song [ solo ]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 1:03:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT AMPHAROS!

[attr="class","aname2"]
THE LADIES ARE ASSEMBLING!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / static[break]
thunder punch / cotton guard / signal beam / dragon pulse
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]