[attr="class","header"]
[attr="class","teamLeft"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","pokeMars"]

[attr="class","poke"]

[attr="class","thread"]there is an order to organised battle that seems to escape lilycove's gym, he suspects it is because it too escapes the man who runs it. he hadn't expected to find himself indulging in this tamed aggression so long as the rocket name hung over his, but he remembers: in these walls he is not marcel maeda.
[break][break]
he returns his typhlosion. marcel cannot deny he's enjoying this, though he only wished he wasn't in this uniform. still, it wouldn't do him any good to have himself seen entering a gym.
[break][break]
"here we are," he raises his pokeball with a smile, "the final stand."
[break][break]
his electivire crackles as the residues of red light fade.
[break][break]

[break]NOTES: ...
[break][break]
TAG:[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.teamLeft]float:left;padding:30px;width:120px[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#212121;text-align:center;-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);filter: gray;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.poke:hover]-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);filter:none;transition:.5 ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokeMars]width:40px;height:37px;border-radius:50px;background-color:#9d89af;text-align:center;padding-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.header]overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;width:350px;height:159px;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thread]width:310px;float:top;background-color:#c5c5c5;font-size:10px;font-family:Source Code Pro, monospace;text-align:justify;border:solid 1px #3d3d3d;padding:20px;color:#212121;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#212121;font-size:5pt;[/newclass][googlefont=Source Code Pro 400,700]