[G] Pyromaniac

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 6:51:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

SHE'S NOT SORRY, NOPE.

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

She hated mazes. [break][break]

They took too much time. She didn't understand why she had to go through one, in the first place. This was going to be her first badge, though. Should she really be thinking, wow, maybe the gym leader's just using the maze to try and push trainers away so they don't earn the badge? She had to get through this maze to get to the leader, before the gym closed otherwise she'll have to wait tomorrow and try again. My god, this was almost infuriating. Especially for a woman who had little patience to begin with. That is, soon she came to a great conclusion. All she had to do was go through the maze, right? She didn't have to go around, just through, until she found the gym leader. In that case.. [break][break]

She pulls a pokeball out from her belt, tossing it and the pokemon residing within out as well. "Flamethrower on the walls, please and thank you~" And with that, the Braixen waved her little fire wand in the air, conjuring up some of that good, streams of fire at the hedge and bushy walls. Really, she took some time to try and figure out the maze. Really, and truly, she did. For maybe about five minutes. Then she got impatient, and they never said that this was against the rules. A bit rude? Yes. Completely uncalled for? Definitely. Something she cared about? Nope. [break][break]

It doesn't take long for her to burn through the walls, making human-shaped holes in the hedges. She's careful not to burn the entire place down, after all, but just enough for her to make a nice, neat pathway to where she could see the exit. Hands in her pockets, she walks with her Braixen to the exit with a smile on her face. "Hello?~ Is the Gym Leader here?~"

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]POPPY

FEMALE // BLAZE
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
USED FLAMETHROWER ON THE MAZE[break]
SWIGGITY SWOOGITY COMIN' FO THAT BADGY

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#BD4040;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #BD4040;border-bottom:solid 15px #BD4040;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #BD4040;border-left:solid 10px #BD4040;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#BD4040;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#BD4040;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#BD4040;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#BD4040;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#BD4040;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 7:14:59 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
- she's absent, i'm afraid. - 

the woman and her vulpine counterpart would be greeted by what appeared to be a hypno. the human-sized creature affixed the pair with a look that betrayed her annoyance, the words which filtered their way into the mind of jennifer only confirming the psychic-type's displeasure over the partial destruction of the maze. 

- i see that you've destroyed a good portion of her work, - she continued. 

hypno's gaze shifted back onto the burnt brambles, the scent of charred foliage heavy in the air. 

- how typical, - she sneered. - humans are so unbearably impatient and rude; especially the younger ones. - 

she'd give a sniff of distaste before crossing her arms over her chest and eyeing the woman. 

- you're here for a battle, i presume? - 

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 7:47:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

SHE'S NOT SORRY, NOPE.

You're kidding me. [break][break]

So that means she had to wait? Great. Wonderful. Just peachy. Upon being confronted by a hypno, no less, Jennifer crossed her arms and seemed to grumble in distaste - an act that was mimicked by the fox that seemed less than impressed with how the gym leader - the one person she was hoping to see - wasn't here. "Ah, is that so?" Jennifer sighs softly, rubbing the back of her head whilst leaning against the frame of the exit. The branches and leaves of the hedge were prickly, but they kept her up for the most part. "That's fine, I can just wait for her, here, then~" [break][break]

Peacefully, was what she hoped for. Unfortunately, this psychic type seemed to enjoy speaking more than what their mouth could hold. To the psychic pokemon's words, she can only offer an indifferent shrug while reaching over to pat the top of the fire pokemon's head. "Could have been worse; I could have destroyed the entirety of the maze. If she doesn't want it to be destroyed, then maybe try to change the layout?" It was sarcastic; her tone, the suggestion and.. Everything from her voice to her body language was being nonchalant and sarcastic. [break][break]

But that's not to say, she would let the pokemon off without her own little retort. [break][break]

"You should be careful with your words there, hun~" She starts, pushing herself up and raising her arms over her head to stretch. "The leader is a human, isn't she? And if I'm correct, she's around the same age as me. Pick your words unless you're gonna be pooling her in with 'my kind'." That is, seeing how the Hypno 'spoke'. "Now.. Is she gonna be getting here anytime soon, or will I have to walk out and burn my way back in a later date?"

FOR

FEMALE // BLAZE
IS PURRING WHILE JENNY PETS HER[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#BD4040;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #BD4040;border-bottom:solid 15px #BD4040;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #BD4040;border-left:solid 10px #BD4040;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#BD4040;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#BD4040;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#BD4040;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 8:10:49 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
hypno offered jennifer a pointed look, visibly perturbed by her easy dismissal. 

- you've destroyed my mistress's property, - she began, her tone kept perfectly level. - and you've threatened to do so again. how very bold of you. - 

the psychic-type offered a smug grin, beyond pleased that the woman offered the beak-nosed psychic more than enough reason to demand that she take leave of the official establishment.

- leave, - she said, prodding a finger toward the exit. - you've very obviously failed the maze; so that means you are undeserving of our badge. - 

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 17:32:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

SHE'S TAKING THINGS VERY LITERAL.

"Not a threat; a fact."[break][break]

She was just about done with this Hypno's smug look. On one hand? She could appreciate that the little guy wasn't exactly a pushover. She had some level of respect for it. "I walked through the maze-- Literally." She shrugs her shoulders, seemingly indifferent in spite of the hypno's comments. [break][break]

Poppy, the Braixen, had her fur bristling as she grew in annoyance towards the beak-nosed psychic. Jennifer raises her hand to gently pat the top of the pokemon's head, using her other hand to put a finger over her lips. "Shh, Poppy. It's alright~. You were only following my orders~." And with that, the Braixen only snuffed while crossing her arms. [break][break]

"Look--" She starts, turning her attention back to the psychic pokemon. "I'm sorry, that I burnt a hole through the maze? But technically, I did go through it, and I did complete it." She just did it. Differently. Creatively. "If it makes things better, I'll pay for the damages and help with the repair."[break][break]

[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

FOR

FEMALE // BLAZE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 18:05:49 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
- i see. - 

hypno was aware that the tone which carried the promise didn't sound at all genuine. but she decided against her original coarse of action in favor of a comparably civil approach. 

- mistress is a firm believer of forgiveness, - hypno replied. - though i very rarely practice what she preaches. - 

she shrugged and gestured for the woman to follow her lead despite her words. 

- you may make an attempt at a badge. unfortunately, mistress alfric won't be overseeing this particular challenge. it will be me who gives you what you desire if you succeed. -  

the stone field awaited them, a handful of pokemon already gathered around as they curiously eyed the woman and her fox. 

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 18:25:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

A POKEMON BATTLE W THE POKEMON

First it was milking miltank. Now it's having a pokemon battle, with a pokemon. [break][break]

What's next? Arceus doing a cartwheel? At the very least, she could have her battle-- And the worst case, she'll actually lose to a pokemon-- No, scratch that. Her pride wouldn't let her lose to a yellow beak nose, that's for sure. Nevertheless, she follows the pokemon to the stone field with the vulpine pokemon following behind. "If we're gonna be the ones battling, think you can run through the rules and regulations for battle?" The woman shrugs her shoulders, pulling a pokeball from her belt and twirling the little thing between her fingers. [break][break]

"After all, you aren't the gym leader. I just wanna confirm the rules, and all~" The woman maintains a sweet smile on her lips, although both her and the psychic pokemon knew that it was more for mannerism and common courtesy, rather than being genuinely. "I never thought I'd be battling a pokemon in a pokemon battle, of all things..Ironic. Ain't it, Poppy?~" The vulpine pokemon lets out a soft yelp while waving her hand to the pokemon, gathered in the centre.

[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

FOR

FEMALE // BLAZE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 18:46:40 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
 - the rules are simple. - 

hypno situated herself comfortably on her side of the scarred stone field, the spot typically designated for her mistress. 

- this will be a duo battle, - she drawled. - hopefully you're at least a little familiar with its mechanisms. - 

the psychic-type took a seat, her form lax and her facial features betraying nothing as she stared over her prominent nose at the woman.

- there will be no switches. and you'll be required to defeat whomever i call upon in exchange for a badge. understood? good. - 

hypno gestured with a hand, beckoning two of her peers to come forth. they took their places after a few moments, the torterra assisted onto the field while his water-type counterpart - primarina - emerged from the slim river which served as the battlefield's border. 

- you're welcome to start, - hypno invited.   

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/730.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/389.png

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2019 19:08:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Primarina and Torterra-- [break][break]

They were gonna be annoying, she acknowledged that much. What, with the water and the other one having ground. The woman grumbles to herself softly, taking a quick look at both pokemon before sighing softly and pulling out a pokeball. "Poppy, back in." She orders, and the vulpine pokemon returns into the little capsule. "Rules sound about right. Two pokemon, shouldn't take too long." The woman chimes, her hand already hovering over one of the pokeballs. "Acer, you're up, then!" [break][break]

She tosses up a pokeball, quick to reveal a larger, flying, bird pokemon on the field against a forest turtle. She stands on the other side of the field, with the pokemon letting out a deep squawk and cry. The Staraptor shoots a glare at the opposing pokemon, almost as though asserting his dominance with intimidate on the field. "First thing's first.." She starts, arms crossed while shifting her weight onto her back foot to make herself comfortable. [break][break]

"Acer, Agility." She commands, and the pokemon quickly begins to soar around the field, racing in circles to pick up speed and momentum.

[break][break]
[break][break]
[break][break]

FOR

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]ACER

MALE // INTIMIDATE
USED AGILITY[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 9:17:14 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
agility

it made for both an interesting set up as well as a wise one. the staraptor now embodied speed, his wings carrying him effortlessly.

- what shall we do? - 

hypno's followed the bird with her gaze, her form lax as she mulled over various ideas and strategies. after releasing a contemplative hum she'd gesture toward primarina with her thick fingers, linking their minds so that she could more easily communicate with the water-type. 

- encore, - she command. 

the water-type obeyed, a large orb filled to the brim with a curious power manifesting before her dainty maw. the status-inducing ability flew toward the bird, the 'attack' quickly followed by another at the psychic's prompting. 

https://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/730.pnghttps://veekun.com/dex/media/pokemon/icons/389.png

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 16:16:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, this was going to be a problem. [break][break]

The fact that her staraptor couldn't do anything else but agility for the next three turns was going to be concerning - especially when she wanted to get this quickly over with. But when she said quickly.. She didn't mean letting her staraptor consistently use Agility back to back! [break][break]

The woman visibly clicks her tongue at the move, before taking a deep breath to compose her thoughts. Regardless, Staraptor was using Agility, now. He was going to be lying and soaring around the arena in the air, for a while. "This is fine." She mumbles, quietly, to herself. This was okay. It was just going to drag things out for a bit. [break][break]

"Fly around."[break][break]

As commanded, the Staraptor continued to soar in the air. His wings spread, soaring across the field with a squawk. The repeated use of agility had him going faster, circling the arena at a speed that surpassed the previous boost. The trainer begins to quietly eye the hypno and the primarina all the while. Since she couldn't exactly hear the commands that well, she had to make do with recognizing the moves and reacting accordingly.

[break][break]
[break][break]

FOR

MALE // INTIMIDATE
USED AGILITY[break]
ENCORE 1/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 11:45:28 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
the trio of pokemon were visibly amused by the bird's predicament, the flight worthy creature forced to fly about for a while. it'd gradually build up speed within that time frame but it had been rendered unable to do anything else but. 

- my, my. look at it go, - hypno remarked, her gaze following the creature. 

primarina chortled, the noise partly muffled as she slapped a fin over her narrow mouth. 

- it's time to practice that aim of yours, my friend. - moon blast. - 

the fairy obeyed, conjuring forth the great power that manifested as an orb of soft pink. it was promptly thrust toward the bird, the attack quickly followed by another. torterra observed the fight, idle and curious as he followed the fairy-type's attack with his gaze. 

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 19:05:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

She kept her eyes on the trio of pokemon, don't think that she didn't. [break][break]

Even though her attention was on the Staraptor, circling around the arena, she did glance over to opponents - just occasionally. She saw a pink beam being conjured up by the Primarina, and eventually getting loose an orb of condensed, fairy energy at her Staraptor. There were numerous of them, aimed at her pokemon. Just seeing that, even though she wasn't able to command her pokemon to use any other moves, she immediately called out, loudly, to the pokemon so it could hear her. "Higher!" she commands and, accordingly, Acer spread his wings, soaring higher into the air to put some more distance between himself and the primarina. [break][break]

But then another moonblast came, followed by another. Granted.. This was going to be okay. This would be alright. "Keep using agility to avoid them!" And at her words, the staraptor boosted itself to rush around the arena, this time, at a significantly higher speed when paired with the last two agilities. She wasn't going to risk getting close - not while Encore was still in effect. But, soon. Soon she could land an attack on the damned siren and, when she does, she's going to be so much more content. [break][break]

What irritated her was the fact that, staying in the air for too long, might leave the Staraptor tired. For the time being, he was conserving energy by only occasionally flapping his wings, using the agility to propel him through the air.

[break][break]
[break][break]

FOR

MALE // INTIMIDATE
USED AGILITY[break]
ENCORE 2/3

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 15:56:06 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
- now i know you can do better than that, my lady, - hypno chastised. 

primarina's cheeks puffed out, her displeasure tugging at her pretty features as her gaze clung onto the bird. it had flown beyond her physical reach but with good aim she could perhaps manage a hit of two. 

'they're not particularly fond of combat that requires any semblance of distance,' the psychic thought, considering the staraptor's species. 'it'll have no choice but to come closer.' 

the pokemon mulled over her options in silence as their foe continued onward with his unpredictable flight pattern. it was proving a bit more difficult to keep track of him, the staraptor resembling a brown blur with each passing moment as he executed another agility

- continue with your attacks, - she urged, peering at the water-type's back. - perhaps you can knock him out of the sky. -

primarina accepted the challenge, another round of the power-infused orbs being launched toward the bird.  

@jennifer
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[G] Pyromaniac
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 11:32:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

He was doing well, she liked to think. [break][break]

At the very least, she hoped to buy some sort of time for the encore to wear off. It was a nasty little ploy that the hypno had made, especially seeing that she couldn't exactly bide for the time with how the primarina was so, damned determined to shoot her bird out of the air. Jennifer on the other hand, seemed persistant for the bird pokemon to keep going and to keep flying. [break][break]

Thankfully, he was able to stay in the air with the use of one last agility, however the last moonblast had hit its mark, causing the staraptor to lose his balance and fall towards the ground a slight bit - but not quite. He had taken damage, yes, but the momentum made from the agility, flying horizontally, thankfully let him propel himself to the side instead of straight down. To that, Jennifer was grateful. [break][break]

he flapped his wings, glaring down at the primarina - for how dare she try to shoot him out of the sky? The moonblast hurt him - Jennifer could see that much. But at the same time, she couldn't help but to smile softly while snapping her fingers up at the red-streaked pokemon. "Just a bit more." She whistles to him, grinning up. One more, before he can actually attack the oversized shrimp.

FOR

MALE // INTIMIDATE
USED AGILITY[break]
ENCORE 3/3 + HIT BY MOONBLAST

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]