[DW] Supersonic Speeds

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 4:49:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,900]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]
[attr="class","jartoxpic"]

[attr="class","jartoxlyr"]
she be bopping
[attr="class","jartoxpost"]

"I've created a monster--" She begins, headphones properly nested on the top of her head, kicking up the dirt as she bobs her head to the music that seemed to be blasting itself in her ears. At her side was the green dragon pokemon, who seemed more than content with waddling his way down the route with her. She glances down to the little guy, lips curling into a small grin while tugging the headphone jack off so that the music began to blast. Unfortunately, the flygon was completely thrown off and immediately cringed at the volume. Miya on the other hand, who wasn't a stranger to walking around with a boombox, couldn't help but to smirk and snicker at the pokemon. "Prude~" she blows a soft raspberry, slowly rolling the volume down. [break][break]

And while she was at it, she slaps on that good rap that she could bop to. Did the lyrics make any sense? No, not really. Not really, when she tries to think on it. But at the same time, it was some pretty nice rap. Like, rap to listen to when you completely disregard the lyrics. She raises her voice, and "I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God--" She starts, taking that deep breath, slowing down then beginning to speed up once again. The flygon, on the other hand, seemed to be staring in a subtle disbelief or.. A relatively uninterested expression? "All my people from the front to the back nod, back nod~" and that was when the Flygon kind of just.. Stared and seemed slightly speechless. Her voice most, certainly, didn't suit the song nor the type of music backing her up. [break][break]

And to make it worse? [break][break]

She went even faster, even going far enough to make hand gestures with the background music, all while rapping with it. Pointing out to nothing, really, and going on, and on, and on. Any poor person who might have come by probably would see a cadet, in uniform, straight up starting with: "Lyrics coming at you with supersonic speed--"

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]@open

[attr="class","jartoxcred"]JARONART

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/RtzbGQf.jpg);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartox:hover .jartoxtag]left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost b]color:#9EC1C5[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred a]color:#ccc;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 12:52:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","berke"]
"Espeon, what's the matter?" Berkeley bent down, his tone showing slight concern. They'd made it to the route for a stretch of the legs, really. Instead of letting both of his usual companions out at his side, this time he only allowed Espeon. She was groaning, growling even, and pawing at her ears though.

But why? What would have her so disturbed?? Curious as to what it was, Berkeley closed his eyes in hopes of heightening his hearing. It was about then he heard a muffled voice, but Espeon seemed thankful and relaxed. It just sounded like a female, due to pitch, speaking normally.

"Her voice doesn't sound as grating as you're making it appear to--"

And then, the rap came.

"Oh dear. That sounds awful." Berkeley quickly returned his Espeon, to save her ears and senses, while his face scrunched up in disbelief. "But... why."

Why would somebody be making such horrible noises?? The sight that really had him in disbelief was how she moved her hands and really got into it. Oh, and the Flygon. This young woman had a Flygon by her side, of all Pokémon! Not a rare breed, but big, and a breed that took a lot of effort and upkeep.

'It will never cease to amaze me what Pokémon people can manage to get their hands on...'

@miya
[newclass=.berke] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.berke b]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke i]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke a]color:#4D72A0;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 22:40:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRAVELER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
rollout / earthquake / smack down / stealth rock
[break][break]
@miya & @berke

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAMPA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / berserk[break]
extrasensory / outrage / protect / twister
[break][break]
@miya & @berke

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 23:50:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

attempting capture on the drampa

The rap itself? Horrendous. If she took a moment to listen to herself, even she'd be surprised and gag at the actual lyrics. [break][break]

The act o rapping? That's what she had so much fun with. Call it an old habit that died hard, from back when she was in Skull and how they'd hang around an abandoned city she liked to call 'home' when she didn't have one to return to. If it wasn't that old habit kicking in, it was how they'd always blast heavy metal in the narrow corridor spaces in the morning, especially when calling the trainees to do some workouts at like, four in the morning. Stressful, but she wouldn't have it any other way in the military. [break][break]

Meanwhile her Flygon there seemed to be less than impressed with his trainer's antics. [break][break]

However, the draconian pokemon immediately perks up, wings twitching as he hears a voice not too far off. Being a jumpy and strict little guy, his first reaction was to slap Miya's leg with his tail, which forced out a sharp "YAH--" in surprise. "Oi, what was that for?! I was starting to get into i--" She starts, huffing at the pokemon. Her Flygon fights the urge to roll his eyes, tilting his head towards the direction of where a man stood. That's when she stopped and, she was planning to go over and apologize for disturbing him with the music playing on her phone. Before she was able to, however, a rush of blue seemed to catch her attention from the corner of her eye. A twister was aimed towards the young man after he recalled his pokemon - one that she probably woke up with her horrid rapping. [break][break]

"Woah! Cinnamon, Dragon Claw!" She immediately calls out. The Flygon rushes towards the wind being conjured by a Drampa, attempting to break it apart by slashing through with a heavy DRAGON CLAW. Without her command, the Flygon immediately turned his attention to the pokemon in question before rushing in again, this time to directly land the dragon claw on the dragon pokemon. [break][break]

Miya rushes after the Flygon, seemingly out of breath by the time she arrives with a spare pokeball in hand. With the Drampa weakened, she tosses the vacant pokeball at it until it stopped shaking and clicked. Mint green eyes glance up at the male, but she had to catch her breath before she says anything. She bends over to plant her hands against her knees, wheezing out for that good oxygen. "H-Hold up.. Oh phew.. Are you okay, there?"

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]@berke

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/RtzbGQf.jpg);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 15:17:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","berke"]
So much for not needing his Espeon. That little prankster must have known he was going to be left out here to DIE via TWISTER and didn't seem to give two swishes of her own tail whether he did, in fact, die or not.

Thankfully the girl came to his rescue. Berkeley perked up at the battle. He did so love to watch the two great beasts in action. It wasn't a very heated battle, or long at all in fact. One move and down went Drampa via the Flygon. 'What a strong Flygon it must be. Or maybe, lucky shot?'

Speaking of, and almost as if summoned by the Twister that had moved through the route, a Graveler emerged from one of the rocks, unrolling and clapping his rock hands together. Pebbles and dust fell down to the ground as he did so, and he tensed his body. As he'd prepared himself to summon up an Earthquake, psychic energy seemed to move through his body and be thrust upon him. It'd come from Berkeley's direction.

Glancing around himself, Berkeley then gave a small coo of excitement. He pulled his Pokéball out to give it a kiss, his Espeon probably purring from within. "You little stink, making up for nearly getting me killed by a Twister."

Apparently, his Espeon had used Future Sight before being recalled before and it had only just now been activated, across time, in order to save her trainer. He tossed out a spare ball to capture the Gravler because - why the hell not? It returned once the Pokémon had settled within.

Now safe, or so he figured, Berkeley turned to the once wheezing girl. "I'm fine... you look like you're about to collapse. Was it from all the racket?" He meant her rapping, but one could think he had meant the battles.

catching gravler, -1 pokéball
@miya
[newclass=.berke] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.berke b]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke i]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke a]color:#aaa!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 18:11:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MARSHTOMP APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / torrent[break]
mud shot / muddy water / take down / protect
[break][break]
@miya & @berke

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MURKROW APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / insomnia[break]
sucker punch / quash / haze / night slash
[break][break]
@miya & @berke

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 15:18:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

:eyes: hello marshtomp

See, this one wasn't the brightest of the bunch. [break][break]

"They were-- Probably.. Woken up from the battling?"
She was already out of breath from the running - well, mainly because she wasn't prepared to sprint as she did. That, and she'd been slacking on her workouts and military stuff ever since she got out of training. As for the rapping-- Oh, gods, no. She was actually really good when it came to managing her breaking, and typically, she did breath while rapping - it was just quiet and quick. It wouldn't have been heard by the ear. Usually. The woman attempts to compose herself, taking deep breaths to recover from that little burst of energy. The flygon soars over to his trainer, soon landing on the ground with a small grumble while glancing up at the dragon trainer. [break][break]

It's now where she realizes that the persons he was talking to was.. a.. He. Near immediately, she seemed to tense up slightly, eyes narrowing while she twirls a lock of her hair around her fingers. "I-I'm fine!" She stammers, only then to realize how she was acting. It was too abrupt, wasn't it? Wasn't it too unnatural, too? Hold on, how long was he here for? Did he hear her rapping? Oh god, how is she supposed to approach this? A blush gradually arose to her cheeks, rosy red taking her features as it all sank in. [break][break]

God, she wanted to crawl into a hole. [break][break]

"Y-You didn't happen to hear--" She starts, only to be interrupted by a.. Marshtomp? It seemed to be displeased, with how its nap had been interrupted. It immediately began to conjure up a MUDDY WATER in its mouth, spewing it out to her Flygon who seemed slightly more distracted with trying to scold his trainer. Hence, the dragon pokemon took the brunt of the water attack, wheezing softy before sending a glare at the pokemon's way. For the moment,Miya shifted her attention to the current threat. [break][break]

"... Yeesh.. What's what all the pokemon today?" She questions with a groan. Another, louder battle would most certainly awaken and anger other pokemon, so.. her solution? She pulls out another pokeball, with the flygon's in her other hand. She recalls the dragon, only to toss the pokeball into the air and send out another pokemon - her Altaria. "Aery, sing the little guy to sleep, will ya?" and, obediently, the dragon pokemon began to hum quietly. Musical notes flew from her, only to circle around the agitated water pokemon and put it to sleep. With that, Miya pulls out an empty ball and chucks it at the now sleeping pokemon. [break][break]

Once she's secured the catch, the Altaria chimes softly while Miya picks up the ball. She turns her attention back to the man. "Er.. Sorry." For what? For rapping? Oh, god.

[attr="class","jartoxtag"]@berke

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] Supersonic Speeds
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 15:26:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","berk"]
Berkeley shifted his weight as he watched her battle the Marshtomp-- well, more like she just sort of lulled it to sleep. Not a terrible tactic, and now he wanted to get himself a Gengar for that very reason. That, and other reasons...

But, there was no use thinking on the past. It was over and done, and civilization was growing because of the sacrifices that had been made. That's what helped him sleep at night, anyways.

"Oh, I did." Berkeley's smile never faltered as he noticed just how embarrassed the girl became over her rapping. "I think you might have been a smidge louder than you realized because I'm fairly certain the entire route heard you."

As if to prove Berke's point, a flock Murkrow came swooping in and crying out. One ended up landing on Berke's shoulder, giving his shoulder a peck or two. Something about the buttons on Berke's shirt, very shiny, Murkrow wanted.

Berkeley didn't move, simply looked at the Murkrow with a brow risen curiously. "Hello there." He greeted in a mumble, then moved to pop the button the Murkrow was after off, letting the bird have it and then tapping the Murkrow with an empty Pokéball.

A button was a decent sacrifice for a Murkrow. One of Berke's favorite regions was Johto, so, why not?

@miya
capturing murkrow, -1 pokéball

[newclass=.berk] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.berk b]color:#4D72A0;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.berk i]color:#4D72A0;[/newclass][newclass=.berk a]color:#4D72A0;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height