only for a minute,

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 13:03:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","berke"]
Berkeley stopped walking long enough to make a face at the town he had just entered the near outskirts of. It counted as being in the town, but not all the way inside. Not close enough to see people and buildings. He'd been to Littleroot Town before. He was visiting again... just to keep tabs, just to look, just to make sure everything was pretty well in order.

After a long pause, Berkeley continued walking toward the inner town that was Littleroot. He'd probably end up with a Pokémon or two pestering him on the way in, but that would be fine. Depending on the hassle, he'd either catch them or leave them be... my what a hero.

@berke
[newclass=.berke] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.berke b]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke i]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke a]color:#4D72A0;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 18:50:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DELCATTY APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / normalize[break]
double slap / sing / double-edge / copycat
[break][break]
@berke

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 20:29:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","berke"]
Berke made his way through the town rather simply. It didn't take too much time or effort before he came upon a Pokémon; and such a cute one at that! A Delcatty, female from the way she held herself, and she seemed slightly territorial.

"Don't suppose I could convince you to go along with me by my good looks alone, hm?" But wouldn't that make life so much more simple?

The Delcatty's response was simple, she watched carefully, probably trying to decide which move to use on Berke as a warning not to step into her territory. Berke's response was to toss out his Espeon, pushing his hand onto his hip and frowning. What a cute kitty cat, too.

"Psychic."

The command was as quick as the Espeon. The Delcatty at least noticed she had entered a fight and she quickly readied herself by preparing a charge, likely going in for a Double-Slap. But Espeon was faster, getting her Psychic attack out first, wrapping the Delcatty in a wave of energy before slamming her away from them, then prancing over to Berke for a congratulatory pat or five.

Berke obliged, petting the Espeon where he knew she desired, enjoying the vibrations the Eeveelution gave off as thanks. "You're a brute, you know that?"

@berke
skipping delcatty

[newclass=.berke] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.berke b]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke i]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke a]color:#aaa!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 0:17:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD YANMA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / speed boost[break]
ancient power / bug buzz / hypnosis / detect / sonic boom
[break][break]
@berke

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 15:29:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","berke"]
Berkeley's attention was completely captured by the noise of something buzzing around them. His eyes shifted and finally his gaze met it. A Yanma. The fast little flying type reminded him of home and a fond smile found his features. He gave the Espeon a knowing smile. She simply returned his smile with a blank stare, blink, and small purring noise of affirmation.

Her attention was now on the Yanma, who had rested atop a branch and was now turning it's head back and forth to look at her surroudings. At first, she sent a Swift at the Yanma. Though it tried to dodge, the attack hit without fail and caused the Yanma's anger to rise to the surface. She used a long range Sonic Boom, which the Espeon endured as her eyes began letting off a purple light. A wave of Psychic energy thrust forward, hitting the Yanma and causing her to let out a buzz of a cry as she collapsed on the ground, twitching this way and that. She'd been rushing in for a Bug Buzz, but failed due to the Espeon's assault.

Berkeley tossed out a Pokéball to capture the bug, a fond smile still on his face. He gave Espeon a pat, moving her fur the way she liked it since that Sonic Boom had caused a few strands to get out of line. "Thank you dear."

catching yanma
-1 pokéball
[newclass=.berke] font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;line-height:13px; [/newclass][newclass=.berke b]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke i]color:#4D72A0;font-size:12px;[/newclass][newclass=.berke a]color:#aaa!important;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
only for a minute,
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 18:02:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT YANMA!

[attr="class","aname2"]
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / speed boost[break]
ancient power / bug buzz / hypnosis / detect / sonic boom
[break][break]

@berke
[break]

[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!