Family Tension

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Family Tension
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 21:21:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","underrev"]
[attr="class","underrev2"]

[attr="class","underrevimg"]

[attr="class","underrevlyric"]MAKE SOMETHIN' OF YOUR LIFE, BOY, LET ME INTO YOUR MIND

[attr="class","underrevleft"]AGE 20+

[attr="class","underrevleft"]PRONOUNS he/him

[attr="class","underrevleft"]JOB any

[attr="class","underrevleft"]GROUP any

[attr="class","underrevleft"]RELATION cousin

[attr="class","underrevtop"]THE HEIR

[attr="class","underrevtop2"]

[attr="class","underrevblurb"]

Jennifer, being an only child + heir to the family, ran away when she was around thirteen. That was about seven years ago. As a result, the pressure or a heir was shifted from her to the next one in line - her first cousin. He was treated pretty harshly due to the pressure of being the next in line, so how he's 'trained' to be the next heir is up in the air. Generally, i imagine him to be pretty resentful towards Jennifer due to running away, and dumping this mess onto him. [break][break]

The two of them actually had a pretty good relationship when they were younger, otherwise. [break][break]

In those seven years, know that he was trained for about five years until he could choose to do anything else. Does he run away? Does he stay with them? Does he choose to walk his own path? Completely up in the air.

PREFERRED FACE CLAIM
[break]RED LANCER FROM FATE

[attr="class","underrevimg"]

[attr="class","underrevlyric"]I'LL CLOSE MY EYES, AND YOU'LL SHOOT

[attr="class","underrevleft"]AGE 24+

[attr="class","underrevleft"]PRONOUNS any

[attr="class","underrevleft"]JOB any

[attr="class","underrevleft"]GROUP any

[attr="class","underrevleft"]RELATION previous servant/best friend

[attr="class","underrevline"]

[attr="class","underrevtop"]THAT ONE SERVANT

[attr="class","underrevtop2"]

[attr="class","underrevblurb"]

That one servant that Jennifer actually liked. She couldn't have possibly made an elaborate plan on her own to escape, so she had help - from one of her servants, no less. The two fo them were actually best friends, and they were one of the servants that Jennifer never mistreated. They would have been the person who actually got to spend time with Jennifer before she started getting herself into trouble, and grew close over the years. [break][break]

I imagine that they were found out after Jennifer ran away; when they were found out is up to you. How they were brought up, why they were thrown into serving is also up to you. Did they owe Jennifer a family debt? Were they resentful against Jennifer and chose to help in order to potentially crush the family? Did they genuinely want to help Jennifer? Totally up in the air >w>

PREFERRED FACE CLAIMS
[break]NO PREFERRED CLAIM

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Roboto Condensed:400,700]
[newclass=.underrev]width:600px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#494949;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevlyric]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:13px;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);padding:20px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevleft]margin-top:5px;color:#ffffff;font:11px Roboto;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevtop]font:bold 35px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevtop2]height:5px;margin:20px 275px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevline]margin:-35px -35px 35px -35px;height:1px;background-color:#e5e5e5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underrevblurb h1]padding-top:20px;font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]