Wet and Wild [Mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 1, 2018 22:31:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
Water types were the exact opposite of what Riley specialized in, being the gym leader of a fire type gym meant he not only didn't have much experience with water types, but that he also wasn't that well off when it came to handling them as of yet.

However when he heard about the incoming Mareanie off of Pacifidlog town Riley couldn't darn well just sit around and do nothing. He at least had Castform so he wouldn't get totally destroyed by a bunch of water pokemon.

All he really knew about the situation right now was that it definitely was a job for more then one person to take care of, so the young man hoped he'd at least have back up from another person on this.

Wearing a plain black muscle shirt and a pair of red shorts Riley landed near the pokecenter of Pacifidlog town on the back of his Charizard, returning the giant lizard back to its pokeball before taking a quick glance around the area. It seemed that he was the only league person here yet, at least that he could see. For now all Riley could do was near the edge of the water and send out his Castform to float behind him. Awaiting for a bit of back up before deciding to get to work on anything.

( /@satori )

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 1:10:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori’d received a new mission brief, it’d seem that a hoard of Mareanie was on a wave of destruction and this tsunami of hunger had set its eyes on the poor creatures of Pacifidlog town. It wasn’t like Satori to challenge the natural order of prey and predator, but the people living in that town needed help.

He was not familiar with Mareanie as pokemon, but a quick trip to the public library fixed that. Bless his library cards, books are expensive…

After properly educating himself on the situation he made his way to Pacifidlog town, Kadabra in tow. The psychic pokemon would come in handy when fighting a horde of poison types. As he made his way through cricket bridges of the water town he spotted a red haired man who he assumed to be the gym leader he was working with. Offering a quick wave he was surprised when the man responded by flipping the bird. With a sigh Satori would continue searching the area until he saw another man fly in on his Charizard and return it. With a friendly smile he’d greet the man

“Hello, are you the one known as Riley Bryant? I am Satori” he’d put his palms together raising his hands to his chin in greeting. The Monk wore what looked to be traditional robes, along with a large cheap red pair of drug store sunglasses.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 15:25:56 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]
[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]
[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]
[attr="class","kc-post1"]

A day to relax in the sun with open water all around was just the thing Kim needed, and to have it be a mission with a gym leader as well? He was basically getting paid to do nothing.
[break][break]
Arriving, he would be dressed in a light jacket, swim trunks, and sunglasses, a Gothita at his side levitating two folding chairs and a cooler above each side of her head. She would start to set them up as they arrived at their location.
[break][break]
He’d pause, spotting the two and his good vibes would suddenly plummet. First of all, Satori was here, so his mood was already dampened just from that fact, but to make matters worse, this was the fire gym leader. Just his luck.
[break][break]
Aw well, he wasn’t gonna let that stop him from taking it easy.
[break][break]
Hello gentlemen, I trust you two to handle this. I on the other hand-” He’d take a seat, the Gothita having set it behind him prior during her setup, resting with her own pair of shades on. “-will be right here, taking it easy.
[break][break]
And with that, he’d crack open a bottle of sparkling water, leaning back in his chair.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]@satori

[attr="class","kc-icon1"]
[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 21:35:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
Out of all the things that Riley expected to come across on this mission the very last thing on that list would probably be what looked like a monk wearing some cheap sunglasses. Yet that very oddity stood in front of him. Letting out a slight chuckle, mainly do to how odd the sunglasses were with the rest of the newcomers appearance, Riley shifted around a bit before nodding his head. "Yea thats me, fire gym leader at your service. Though you can probably tell but water types aren't exactly my specialty. Its a pleasure to meet ya though." Always wanting to be a nice guy and give a good first impression Riley held out a hand for the monk to shake if he so pleased.

It wasn't too long after the first man's arrival that the second league member would actually show up, although instead of being grateful for the extra help Riley was pretty bummed out with the way the newer guy acted. If it wasn't for the seat the dark haired man plopped down into Riley would of took the first thing the guy said as a joke. Of course it was all pretty annoying in comparison to the nice monk guy, but maybe he could be reasoned with to help?

"We might be able to handle it but you should help out too just in case. I have pretty much all fire types so I'm not really that suited to fighting in the water but I'll try my best. I'm Riley Bryant by the way, nice to meet ya." Even if he didn't get an introduction from the other guy.

Stepping a bit closer to the water Riley took his backpack off and set it down on the floating ground behind him, before taking his muscle shirt off and tossing it down on the backpack as well. He planned to get in the water himself if he had to in order to protect the innocent corsolas. "So plan wise I don't have much yet, what kind of pokemon do you two have though? I have a Castform that I can take in the water with my to battle and my Charizard could probably launch attacks from up here or in the air and be fine. I could come up with a better idea if I know what you guys are workin with."

( /@satori )

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 1:56:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori would bring his hand up to his face to cover his face in shame at Kim’s actions, executing an ancient monk martial arts move he believed was called the ‘face palm.’ Clicking his tongue he’d look to the lavender haired man before speaking “Courage is not doing something in the absence of fear but knowing you that something else is more important than fear.”

With a small nod he’s shuffle closer to the man offering a comforting smile “If you are afraid to do your job there are other paths for you friend, there is no need for this braggadociousness and attempt to” he’d clear his throat “Flex upon us as the children say. I am sure the Gym Leader and I can handle this if you’d like to cower in the pokemon center with the other civilians.”

With that he’d pat Kadabra on the head and look to the gym leader “I believe we can handle this friend, I’ve Kadabra here who is a psychic type. You see this pokemon are not only water, but poison as well. I believe we can use Psychic to take out swaths of them at a time yes?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2018 12:17:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]
[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Cool, still not helping, name’s Kim.” The man takes a sip of his water and ignores whatever it is satori says.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 1:24:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
Seeing as the third guy who showed up for the mission clearly had no interest in helping Riley simply shrugged it off for now. No reason to start a confrontation now when they had much larger problems in the form of this whole Corsola epidemic. Nodding his head at what the monk said Riley gave it some thought, using psychic on the Mareanie was a pretty damn good idea, one he hadn't even considered up until now. Mainly do to his lack of psychic options.

"Thats a pretty good idea, nice work." Riley blurted out at the monk with a grin on his face, it was better then anything he had thought of for this challenge so far. Stepping closer to the edge of the water Riley pressed the buttons on three of the pokeballs on his belt, sending out his Castform, Charizard and Salandit behind him. Even if Salandit couldn't fly it could probably just fire off Dragon Pulse attacks into the water if things got close to the logs.

Now that Riley was actually looking at his team a few additional ideas were forming in his mind, especially with his weather pokemon there. Those would stay tucked away in his mind for the moment though, they'd only really be necessary if things got a bit two serious for the two of them to handle. Looking back over at his pokemon Riley nodded his head, muttering out "Alright Pepper, I want you to fly above the water and just kinda launch Air Slash at any Mareanie you can see. Scarlet just stay up here and if anything gets close to the logs hit it with dragon pulse. And Stratus you're in the water with me."

With the orders for his pokemon given out Riley glanced over at Satori one more time, "You ready?" He called out before moving to dive into the water, only to stop suddenly. Digging into his pocket Riley fished out his cell phone and tossed it onto the pile with his shirt and backpack. Only then diving down into the water with his Castform following behind him.

( /@satori )

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 4:59:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Much like the gym leader Satori simply rolled his eyes at Kim, turning from him but not before making a couple of chicken noises as if to imply the purple haired man was a coward. Satori would shuffle to the beachhead looking out at the water and taking a battle pose as he sent out some Pokemon of his own. As the pokeballs hit the ground a lumbering, sleepy looking Snorlax and an energetic Squirtle pop out. Kadabra joins them on the shore. 

Satori would instruct the Squirtle to swim out into the water acting as sort of a forward scout who can report back the swarm’s arrival a little earlier, giving them whatever edge they could garner.

Kadabra is instructed to use it’s psychic attack on the horde in order to eliminate multiple of them at the same time.

In the same vein Satori instructs Snorlax to prepare to use high horsepower upon the swarm. A ground type move will again be super effective, moreover it ensures that Snorlax can hit more than one at a time.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2018 16:47:14 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]
[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

Perfect, they had stopped paying attention to him, now he could fully enjoy his day relaxing. And he’d start by assuring that he would not be disturbed any further.
[break][break]
Bella, sweetie, I don’t wanna get in the water, so if you would be a dear.” The gothita quickly shushed the man, hovering a soda over to herself, popping the lid before taking a sip, still lying back in her own chair. She’d then set up a future sight around the town, a barricade to launch away any bothersome visitors that had made it past their shoddy defense.
[break][break]
Thank you love~” He’d say with a smile before once again sipping his water, closing his eyes with a worry-free sigh.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 3:25:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
The group of league members had spent enough time prepping that the wild Mareanie had already drawn in pretty close to the town itself, none of the Corsola had been devoured yet by the predatory pokemon but they were a lot closer then they would of been if the group got to work right away.

All in all the swarm was a bit smaller then the league had anticipated, although not by too much.

For the moment the wild Mareanie ignored anything in the water with them, whether it was Riley and his pokemon or Satori's squirtle that was swimming around. Once they were attacked the damaged Mareanie would definitely shift their focus to their attacks but at the moment the ravenous pokemon were completely focused on feasting on some corsola.

Seeing that the Mareanie were growing closer Riley swore under his breath as he treaded water, they'd have to get to work quick if they wanted to prevent as much damage to the town as they could. Glancing over at his Castform Riley blurted out a simple instruction, it was time to dig into their bag of tricks already. "Stratus go use Hurricane, launch it under the water though, kind of behind some of the Mareanie." While that order was given the flying Charizard also took action, launching air slashes down into the water.

Diving underneath the water the Castform started to shift around, vibrating in place as its mouth opened, only for a hurricane to start spinning under water behind the Mareanie. Although due to it being under water the strong spiraling wind was more like a whirpool then anything, a whirlpool that was sucking a chunk of the Mareanie in and keeping them away from the Corsola.

While the makeshift whirpool wasn't doing much damage it did make the group clustered inside a phenomenal target for attacks from any other pokemon that decided to get in the mix.

( /@satori )

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 3:45:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar

The League members had come prepared, take their positions as the horde came it was nothing less than a slaughter of Mareanie who’d hardly been able to reach the Corsola before Riley’s pokemon began their assault. Satori’s pokemon quickly followed suit with Kadabra sending a huge blast of Psychic energy towards the poison types in the ocean.

The wall of oppressive mental power KO’d some of the weaker pokemon quickly sending them sinking to the bottom, those with the fortitude to survive the super effective attack were sent blasting backwards into the Whirlpool Castform had created trapping them in it’s deadly tides. The Kadabra continued throwing the Mearnie back into Castform’s attack the two creating a powerful combination.

Those Mareanie who’d managed to make it past the whirlpool, the barrage of air slashes, and the psychic wall pushing them backwards would find the waiting maws of a hungry squirtle, if that image alone was not enough to end them the lumbering Snorlax stood dishing out super effective ground type moves of his own as he ensured what little stragglers made it were unable to harm the corsola.

Finally the Mareanie’s numbers were so thinned out that nothing resembling a swarm was left, the schooling pokemon finding themselves isolated soon turned back towards the watery abyss from whence they came, leaving the sleepy ocean town safe and sound.

With a nod and a chuckle Satori would turn to his compatriots. “Very good team! It seems our job here was uhhh how do you say? Well done!” He’d offer a thumbs up before turning to his Pokémon, giving them affectionate pats before returning them to their balls.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 4:05:45 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]
[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

The sound of a bag opening would be drowned out by the whirlpool before him. The man, having opened a bag of chips, began eating them, offering them over to his gothita; who gratefully took some as the two of them watched the other leaguers put in work.
[break][break]
A few stragglers of the swarm here and there more worried about their lunch than the safety in numbers would be flung back into the ocean, the future sight doing it’s job to keep away any that dared to take a nip at the corosola.
[break][break]
As the situation was handled, Kim would give a thumbs up into the air at the other two members of the squad, chewing his chips in the process. Good job team.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 4:28:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]
The sudden plan that the group set into actually worked extremely well, whether it was due to just dumb luck or all the research Satori had done before hand was up in the air though. Most of the Mareanie were taken out from the combined efforts of Castform's makeshift whirlpool and the attacks launched by Satori's pokemon. A surprise attack from the guy who didn't seem at all interested in helping out with anything on the mission sealed the deal and took out pretty much any pokemon left behind that weren't still inside the spinning whirlpool.

Just to make sure the ones in the whirlpool were finished Castform floated above the water and made a second Hurricane attack, this time causing the water to be swept up into it and shoot the contents of the whirlpool up into the air in the form of a water spout. The few Mareanie that were barely hanging in there inside of the whirlpool were officially done for.

Swimming back over to the logs Riley pulled himself up onto the logs, shaking his head a bit to get at least some of the water out of his hair. Before returning Castform and Salandit to their pokeballs and throwing his shirt back on. "That went..pretty damn good honestly. Good job, both of you." Even if the third guy who never did introduce himself didn't seem to care he did help out at the end which is all that really mattered.

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit just to make sure everythings fine with the townsfolk, you two can go ahead and split now if you want to though. I'm sure everything here's fine now I just gotta make sure or it'll nag at me all day."

( /@satori )

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 4:43:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Satori would nod to the man “Indeed, despite laziness’s evil specter trying to hamper us ehmmm…” he’d chuckle as he began returning his pokemon. “I have to commend you and your partners for doing such an excellent job, me and my own shall be on our way to challenge your gyms soon enough” he’d stretch out letting out a loud yawn as he looked around the small town 

"We have made a good team, perhaps we will be assigned to work together again. Until then safe travels yes?” he’d put his palms together, bringing them to his chin and bowing to the red haired man again as the bodies of Mareanie floated back into the ocean sinking to become detritus, food for the same pokemon they once fed on. Satori chuckled, taking a moment to consider this irony which seems at the same time to be a foundational truth of the world.

Finally the small monk turned towards Kim, furrowing eyebrows before offering a simple cryptic riddle “Why did your Poochyena bark through the night?” he’d then chuckle tossing the drug store sun glasses at the purple haired man, commenting “elevate your fashion skills since you have such an illuminatingly yeye looking head behind.” with this odd, if not endearing insult Satori would take off running far from Kim, and the redheaded gym leader.

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
Wet and Wild [Mission]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2018 4:54:32 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]
[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

The sunglasses would levitate before even touching the man, crumbling into a ball mid air before being tossed in the closest recycling bin. The man would remain quiet for a moment, a calm smile on his face as his own sunglasses covered his eyes.
[break][break]
A deep breath would be taken before leaning back in his chair, fingers intersecting with each other, veins bulging from the muscles he flexed angrily.
[break][break]
Bella dear, can you put him on the list.” The Gothita would respond with a lazy “Ga-” A mental note being taken down for later as she lied back, stealing the chips for herself.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]