[DW] They See Me Rollin'

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 12:11:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,900]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]
[attr="class","jartoxpic"]

[attr="class","jartoxlyr"]
have a sleep deprived post
[attr="class","jartoxpost"]

"Aaaaalright! Maia! This time, we'll definitely get it right!" [break][break]

A lone woman stands at the top of a hill, a group of pokemon which seemed to be hers, surrounding her. A bidoof, skitty and cleffa lifted up their front arms (paws?) in unison, letting out their loud cry ring out for the world to hear. All the while, Minnie there had been bouncing on her feet in anticipation, instrument and bow in their respective hand. Unfortunately for her, however, the ONE pokemon she needed the MOST didn't look all too ready! In fact, the poor cow looked kind of down? Just when Minnie had lifted her violin to be rested between her chin and shoulder, she turns a slight bit to glance at the miltank. "Something wrong, Maia?"[break][break]

Was the girl sick? Oh, gods, that'd be terrible! She'd have to bring her over to a pokemon centre, wouldn't she? Ughhh.. But it's so FAR. So lets pray that the miltank WASN'T sick. [break][break]

The woman approaches the cow pokemon, who seemed to be.. Sulking? Pouting? But what ever for? Lowering the violin, she gently pokes Maia with the tip of the bow. Her same, soft smile stretched on her lips. "Hey, there. Something the matter?" She coos, lowering herself onto her knees. Mmn.. Maybe Maia was tired of prepping music? After all, the last region they were in was obsessed with musicals. She could understand, somewhat, if the older pokemon got tired of it. She glances back to the other, baby pokemon, who seemed to be eager in position. Minnie gives them a wry smile, waving the bow hand a few times to signal to them. "We can practice another time, then!"[break][break]

But in the meantime, what could they do? She initially planned to come out here because she wanted to practice some music with some fresh air. Mmn.. What was there to do on a route? Full of pokemon-- [break][break]

Oh, doy. Add some to their big family! [break][break]

And, as the gods would have it, she could see some rustling in the tall grass. Of course, she couldn't exactly see what was in the grass, but that didn't really matter to her. If the grass is rustling, it's gotta be a pokemon! Her smile quickly stretches into a grin, immediately shooting up while pointing her bow down to the patch. "Maia! Rollout!" [break][break]

The miltank gave her that look - that look. That thoroughly confused, unsure look. That expression that read 'are you sure', or 'where the heck did that come from'. Seeing that, however, Minnie puffed her cheek to the pink pokemon. "It could be a pokemon in there!" she explains. She waves her bow to it again, this time with a slight bit more emphasis. Maia sighs in defeat, curling up into a ball, and effectively working a ROLLOUT to the patch of grass. And if it weren't a pokemon, she'd deal with it. Later.

[attr="class","jartoxcred"]JARONART

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/frjRz21.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartox:hover .jartoxtag]left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost b]color:#FFA651[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred a]color:#ccc;text-decoration:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2019 17:08:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he needed to find it soon. losing it on route 101 was the worst. he tries to comfort himself with the fact that at least he has a tracker with him and that it won't take them long to find it.

amid the search, kyle sees an pokemon, heading straight towards them with an attack. the first action was to call the pokemon beside him, urgency for an appropriate response being suggested by his tone.

"alpha!"

alpha notices the danger. the mightyena blasts the incoming miltank with a strong concentration of energy. the shockwave from the attack pushes him from his original position from sheer power, winds blowing from the excessive force.

kyle picks up the mightyena while it still was firing the hyper beam. the act itself makes the dark-type stop. kyle moves out of the miltank's trajectory with his pokemon and then tries to identify the assailant after the appropriate response.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2019 0:09:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SMEARGLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / technician[break]
sketch / sketch / sketch / sketch / sketch / sketch
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWIRLIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sweet veil[break]
cotton spore / play rough / wish / energy ball
[break][break]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 8:00:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

caught the smeargle

Huh, that was a pretty big pokemon.[break]
Now that she could actually get a good look at it. Had legs, and arms, and.. Hair. Like, not fur. Hair. [break]
Weird pokemo--[break][break]

OH CRAP.[break][break]

"WOAH. MAIA, STOP--" but it was too late. The cow pokemon was already rolling down the hill, cow bells ringing and all in its milky glory. [break][break]

The Miltank was too busy rolling, unable to see the hyperbeam that had immediately came rushing her way. The miltank, thankfully, responded to her trainer's voice just as the concentrated beam was released, only scathing the side of her body while the trainer, herself, moved out of the way of the attack. She soon comes running downhill, carefully dropping the instrument down on top of the case, and attempting not to trip and fall over her feet from accelerating too quickly. By the time she's reached the base, the Miltank seemed to be sitting - clearly unamused - while Minnie was fretting and trying to come to the Miltank's aid. After a quick glance and check up, and deducing that the pokemon was fine, she put her hands on the pokemon's shoulders and let out a sigh. "Oh, thank arceus, you're alright." [break][break]

"Are you two alright? Did Maia hit y--" She starts, but pauses as she hears the soft moaning noise from the grass, not too far from Maia. It seemed that, while she was rolling down, she had hit a poor smeargle when she couldn't stop. The pokemon attempted to wobble around, apparently dizzy from its.. trip.. [break][break]

"Erk.." She grumbles, hand already in her bag to pull out a pokeball. On a whim, she gently taps it on top of the paint pokemon's head, more with an apologetic smile on her face. "Er.. Sorry about that. I'll take you to a pokemon centre, and heal you up, alright..? Alright."

She turns to the unfortunate soul, whom she mistook for a pokemon. Out of habit - sheer habit, something she picked up from her time in johto - she bows to the male who wasn't far away from her, and the same one holding his mightyana. "I-I'm so sorry! I thought you guys were a pokemon, and I ended up jumping the gun.." A bit too quickly, might she add. Her voice wasn't overly loud,that time around. If anything, she seemed to trail off to a slightly quieter tone, more out of. embarrassment. Props to her or mistaking a person for a pokemon..[break][break]

[newclass=.jartox]width:500px;height:500px;background:#fff;border:1px solid #ccc;margin:0 auto;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpic]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0% 0%, 90% 0, 100% 50%, 89% 100%, 0% 100%);width:250px;height:500px;position:absolute;top:0; left:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/frjRz21.png);background-size:cover;background-position:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxtag]padding:5px;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #fff;position:absolute;bottom:10px;left:-150px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;transition:all 1.4s ease-in-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxlyr]padding:10px;font-family:Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:6px;text-align:center;line-height:100%;letter-spacing:2px;border:1px solid #ccc;color:#666;width:200px;position:absolute;right:17px; top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxpost]width:200px;padding:10px;height:400px;overflow:auto;font-family:Roboto;font-size:9px;line-height:12px;text-align:justify;color:#666;position:absolute;bottom:20px; right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jartoxcred]color:#ccc;font-family:Roboto;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-align:center;margin:0 auto;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 15:41:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it wasn't a fully powered one as it was rushed, but it would still take a toll on the mightyena. it only takes him a few seconds or so before he can fire off another attack though.

kyle tensed and readied another pokeball upon hearing the voice. recognizing her words as an apology got him to ease up, however, releasing his mightyena back to the ground. a worried expression comes to him as he realizes that he attacked her pokemon indiscriminately.

"so that..."

he stares at the miltank, who he then just realizes as someone who most likely belongs to a trainer due to the cowbell. she seemed fine for the most part. kyle sighs in relief before turning back to the person before him.

"i'm not hurt, so it's fine." he starts to pull his hair nervously in front of his face though. "it hurts that you mistook me for a pokemon though."

he knew he doesn't have the appeal that can earn him all the girls he wanted, but to be mistaken as a pokemon... he was pretty sure he wasn't as disfigured as that.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 0:21:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

Sneaking this in before the next pokemon

She stays bowed for a little bit, before slowly lifting her head to make eye contact. [break][break]

He was playing and tugging at his hair - was her nervous? Of course he'd be - a random girl had her miltank suddenly crash in and land, without a warning. If anything, Minnie gives a slightly nervous giggle as she rubs the back of her neck. "N-No, that's--" Because she was dumb enough to mistake him and his pokemon for a single pokemon, and she spouted out a command before she could register it. But he was tense - it would be best not to be overbearing, wouldn't it? [break][break]

She takes a deep breath, and takes a moment to turn that anxiety away. Push it outta the way. Outtie. No anxiety in this house NOPE. Hence in response, she gives him a smile and soft chuckle. "Nah, it's not that." She starts, lowering her hand before putting them both together. "I just have a.. Really bad habit of jumping the gun." She twindles her fingers together, tilting her head slightly. "So when I saw the grass moving, I thought it was a pokemon and had Maia roll down." Her smile broadens a bit, "For what it's worth, you're a good looking guy!" she says, so nonchalantly and with that same grin of hers.[break][break]

Speaking of, the cow kicked her trainer's leg. [break][break]

Minnie immediately winces and wheezes, gently holding the spot where her Miltank landed her kick. "Arceus almighty--" she barely whines out, shutting her eyes while trying to withstand the pain.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 4:03:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAWILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / intimidate[break]
crunch / iron defense / play rough / sweet scent
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CACNEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / water absorb[break]
sucker punch / energy ball / spikes / leech seed
[break][break]

[break]
Minnie successfully captures the Smeargle!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 18:14:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it was meant to be told in jest, but when someone calls him out like that, kyle gets uncertain on how he was supposed to act about it.

"t-thats--"

he eases with the miltank's response. at least the pokemon knows how social cues work. he'd thank the pokemon right there and then had he not commanded his mightyena to fire a hyper beam at it moments earlier.

"yeah, don't tease my heart like that. only say that when you're flirting."

he scratches the back of his head, trying to think of something to say to steer the conversation away from a topic that he had inadvertently started and wanted to end quickly.

"what are you doing here anyways? besides assaulting random passersby that is."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 22:33:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

Gonna be catching that mawile so don't post for another spawn yet >w>

She tilts her head. Ah... Did she say something that she wasn't supposed to, again? [break][break]

Maia seemed unimpressed with how clueless her trainer was, seeing how Minnie genuinely didn't know what she did wrong. She holds her leg, wheezing softly while trying to calm herself. "Tease--" She starts, registering exactly how it was taken. Ah.. She really did cross something there, didn't she? The woman gives him a small smile, rubbing the back of her neck. "Heheh.. Sorry.." And at that, her miltank gave her a sagely nod. One that got Minnie gently kicking at the cow pokemon's side in response. [break][break]

Assaulting random pa-- The young woman pouts slightly, nearly sulking as she gently kicks her heel against the ground. "I didn't mean tooooo..." She says, in more of a whining manner than a genuinely offended one. The pout, however, quickly turned to a giggle while she gently pets the top of the pink cow's head.
[break][break]

"I was actually practicing my violin out here!" She chimes, eyes lighting up slightly with the mention of the instrument. She takes a moment to look around, seemingly forgetting that she left it on top of the hill earlier, but thankfully the smaller pokemon were able to grab it and the case, before scurrying after her. At her feet nudged a Skitty, who was holding the violin itself while a Minccino held onto the bow. With the tilt of her head, she motions to the group of little pokemon. "With these little guys, here." While a Cleffa seemed to wander over to the Mightyana, cautiously approaching.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 2:35:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
violin, huh? kyle didn't really take interest into music and never bothered to learn an instrument except maybe that one time someone forced to play the bass for their band.

"so, you do only play classical music, or do you play other genre's too?"

it was the first thing that someone who isn't very well versed into music would associate with an instrument as delicate as the violin would say. kyle wasn't much different, and he made no effort to hide the fact from her.

his attention goes to her pokemon as she showcases them to him.

"your pokemon know to play them too? nice."

alpha places one paw on top of the cleffa as it approached him as gently as possible, sitting down from his position while his tail swept the blades of grass with its soft swishing.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 17:52:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

Gonna be catching that mawile so don't post for another spawn yet >w>

Just classical? [break][break]

"Well.. That'd be boring, wouldn't it?~" she smiles a bit more, holding the violin in hand. She waves the bow around, to make up for the lack of hand gestures she usually used while talking. But, hey. The boy was honest, which she could respect. A dainty and fragile instrument would obviously be associated with more calming music, but Minnie's always had other plans for it. "Lets see.. I like playing my hip-hop~. Oh, and some rock. Rock, trap, electro when I'm at home, so I can remix here and there~" [break][break]

The pokemon at her legs were sitting around calmly and patiently - save for the skitty, who seemed immediately distracted by her tail the moment Minnie took the violin from her tail. The feline pokemon began to run in circles, chasing it, although it got to the point where the girl was making figure eights/ When she finally grabbed her tail, she threw herself onto her back to play and paw at it. Meanwhile, the cleffa let out a soft cry as it held its arms up and out, chiming softly at the canine pokemon.[break][break]

Minnie on the other hand, snickers at him. "Pff--" She softly sputters, holding her wrist to her face. "No, no~" She waves the bow a bit, shaking her head "They help me out by stomping the ground, singing, that sort of thing. Most times, though, I play music because the little ones like to dance~" While Maia was a prude, who didn't partake in the dance. Perhaps the miltank knew what she was thinking, hence why the cow pokemon blew a raspberry the trainer's way. [break][break]

"Enough about me, though." She has the bow point at him, with the male at the other side. "Mind giving me a name to put to your face?~"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2019 17:56:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
just what he wanted to hear. if she could play a myriad of genres with the violin, maybe she wasn't as boring as he thought she would be. then again, stereotyping all music people, especially the violin ones, shouldn't be done in the first place.

"that's a lot." she would probably mention more if kyle prodded her further, but he did not want to attempt that. "do you take requests? it's..."

he stops talking when the skitty does her skit. if his pokemon did that to him, they'd usually be met with a sharp remark from him. he'd stare at his mightyena as he recalls the dark-type's days as a poochyena. was she being too soft on her pokemon or was he simply too rough on them?

his attention goes back to her, his hand already on his phone and scrolling through his playlist for the song he'd request to her. he'd ask for it, though he was immediately prompted with a question.

"call me kyle. and you're...?"

accidentally pressing the play, a loud music would sound from his phone, resonating through the forest and possibly attracting attention to them from the wild pokemon. kyle immediately turns off the music, though he did not seem fazed from the unnecessary trouble he inadvertently created. he continues as if nothing happened.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 10:19:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jartox"]

FINALLY caught the mawile ;u;

She grins, nodding her head excitedly. "Pff-- When you say it like that?" She pulls the violin up, held between her chin and her shoulder "I can't say I'm the best, but I'll definitely do it~" And so, she patiently awaits while leaning the side of her cheek and chin against the rest. [break][break]

The song suddenly plays out loud and, indeed, caught the attention of a nearby mawile fro the bushes. It seemed to come in, listening to the music with some curiosity. Minnie pauses, turning her attention to Kyle who briefly introduced himself to respond with a finger up. "Gimme a sec~" she chimes, turning her attention to the new addition. [break][break]

Now.. Seeing the mawile herself, she couldn't help but to smile just a bit more, waving her bow slightly to the bidoof, who seemed more than content sitting down and lazing about, to point towards the maw pokemon. "Oi, Neko? Kami? Like we trained~" The bidoof's ears perked up slightly, before the buck-toothed pokemon let out an elongated yawn. He, to some degree, wasn't interested in attacking another pokemon. On the other hand, he did very much like it when his trainer played a song for him - made him feel special. As special as a beaver could feel. [break][break]

With her command, the bidoof - rather than running to the target - rolled himself into a ball with defense curl. The skitty at her feet let go of her paw-tail, and used it to aggressively slap the balled up bidoof towards the pokemon to give it more speed and momentum to work off of-- One that eventually transitioned into rollout. When the mawile, who seemed to scream softly while trying to get the way, Kami unfurled and followed up with a sudden super fang at the maw pokemon, taking a good chunk of her down with him. Minnie holds her bow and violin in one hand to chuck a pokeball at the injured pokemon, and hums contently when the skitty runs back over with the pokeball in her paw-tail. [break][break]

"Sorry about that~. Name's Minerva, but call me Minnie." she tilts her head. She leans a slight bit closer to Kyle, more instinctively as to get a look at the title. "So, what's the title of the song?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2019 0:13:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TAUROS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / intimidate[break]
rage / giga impact / pursuit / zen headbutt
[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PHANTUMP APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
leech seed / wood hammer / destiny bond / will-o-wisp
[break][break]

[break]
Minnie successfully captures the Mawile!

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
[DW] They See Me Rollin'
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 4:52:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
minerva sounded like a name from a game's final boss or something. he wonders if he should treat her as such. then again, having the nickname minnie cancels it out, so he suppose he doesn't have to.

"the song? oh yeah, it's this."

he shuffles back to the menus of his phone, scrolling through lists until he finds a song he deems appropriate for a non-weeb trash unlike him to listen to. video game ost would do since games are more socially acceptable than anime with questionable plots and character designs.

link

"it's, uh, this."

he pulls out his earphones from his pockets, jacks it in his phone and lets minnie hear it out in case she's unfamiliar with the title. it was better to be safe to assume she isn't a weeb cause you can't really know if a person is a weeb or not based on appearances.

...probably not true, but he feels better thinking that he doesn't judge people's appearances.