twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 10:17:22 GMT
marie jules Avatar
To say she was not a fan of the current Slateport was an understatement.

If she could have her little way she’d completely avoid the city, but for the sake of expanding the diversity of her team, coming here was unfortunately, a must.

The one good thing about being here was the fact that those that she associated with socially would stray far form this city’s shadow, a prospect she was very thankful for.

Though this did little to subdue her fears, sure to still take precautions before so much as even setting foot on the tainted and debauched soil. To her, the best way to go about this was a complete makeover, her aim to completely avoid detection and eliminate any chance of a ruined social status.

After all was said and done, the last that was left of her was to enlist a comrade, the first to unfortunately cross her mind being the idiot who calls himself zombie. Or do other people call him zombie? Whatever the hell his name was didn’t matter, he was given the task to accompany her on these mean streets, a time and location sent through very one-sided means; a Xatu tracking him down and delivering a hand written note, it’s tone straight to the point and bland. The pokemon would not give him a moment to voice his response, as it would simply teleport away, making sure the note was read before she did.

So Marie waited, her back pressed against the alleyway wall as she tapped away on her phone, waiting for her clown faced companion to make himself known.

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 11:38:52 GMT
zombie Avatar
"you know, it's common courtesy to allow someone the chance to turn something down." and that chance was missed. he didn't have to follow the note that was handed to him, and yet he chose to. did he truly have a right to complain? to be fair it was his curious nature to blame. the chance to encounter some pokemon also, somewhat, caught his attention.

then he remembered that this spot specifically only had nothing more but dark and poison-type to offer. this was going to be a drag. one hell of a nuisance if anything. "i really hate troublesome women." and she screamed troublesome. at this point he had the ability to sense these tingling oddities when it came to women like jennifer, that sing-song-bird, and now her, the heiress as rumor would have it.

for now it was just speculation and murmur. rocket had many oddities--too many if you asked zombie. he was one of them, of course, but some of them were just as bad--hell even worse and weirder.

zombie stared the woman down for a brief moment. only to rub the nape of his neck and release a sighful drag. "i just wanted to laze around and sleep, you're lucky i had nothing to do, princess." he called her. gifting the woman with a potential codename had she not have one. "i hope nobody saw you come in here before me. i don't want anymore troublesome rumors going around about me." zombie stated.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 18:09:30 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRIMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stench[break]
venom drench / sludge bomb / mud bomb / acid armor
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
smog / nasty plot / flamethrower / dragon rage
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 19:08:27 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She opted to ignore the better part of his lamentations, pretending to listen all the same, only commenting on the parts she feels necessary to.

First, I didn’t take you for for the sexist type, honestly, I’m a little disappointed in you, work on respecting women in your off time instead of jerking off. Second, you’re lucky to even be spending this much time with me, people usually have to schedule time with me, I’m a very busy individual afterall. Third, no one sees me unless I want them to. Fourth and finally, I don’t need to explain myself to you, Mr. Zombie.

A snirk sounded, her tone prodding at the mention of his name. Who takes on the name Zombie so willingly? Probably a kid still mentally in his teens that thinks it’s cool.

Lets go.” She said as she waved for him to follow, garbage bags rustling in passing to reveal wild pokemon, their eyes locked onto the two.

She would choose to ignore them, speaking back to zombie as she continued forward.

If you see something you like on the way, feel free to swipe it. Or not. I don’t care what you do, as long as you don’t try to step on my toes.

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2019 20:27:43 GMT
zombie Avatar
there was so much wrong with what she spewed. he wasn't sure which to comment on first. he wasn't even sure what was the appropriate thing to say--then again he never worried about that last bit.

he wasn't exactly taken aback by her response. it was a normal reaction from most. is he sexist? he doesn't doubt that. it's not like he's listening to half of the things coming out of his mouth. he wasn't going to say what he was thinking too much though, it'd be troublesome.

although, as she told him to follow. he couldn't help but think about what she said. as she spoke and he frolicked behind. his mind pondered, "is it sexist when every woman in this organization has some sort of personality issue?" they were either overconfident in themselves or, for some unknown reason, easily irritated. everything they responded to do held a sharp sting to it. it was a drag to have to experience that.

"ah. . ." if she's so busy why was she hanging around in alleyways like some child-snatching creep? he couldn't exactly respond to her with that aloud. that'd definitely bring trouble in his direction. ". . .okay." he simply replied. no ones allowed to see her? why was that? what was so special about this weirdo. zombie honestly didn't feel safe with her, like she was planning to drug him and steal his kidney. man, he'd really need that kidney. it'd suck if she just snatched it.

covering his mouth for a moment, zombie spoke, "don't let her take my kidney, that'd be troublesome god." he murmured underneath his breath. and then she said she had no reason to explain herself to him, but it felt like she did during that entire spiel. removing his hand over his mouth, he'd say, "you're no different from the other women of rocket: bratty and insufferable already. the hell do they even call you, princess?" he asked.

notes: skipping!

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 1:09:27 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SWALOT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / liquid ooze[break]
body slam / acid spray / sludge bomb / toxic
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALOLAN GRIMER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / poison touch[break]
poison gas / gunk shot / acid armor / screech
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 9:17:05 GMT
marie jules Avatar
It was smart of him not to interject, the lass finding her own words to be stupid in reconsideration. Though if he were to comment on them, she would be forced to retort, a neverending back to back on her part in order validate her obviously butchered wording.

She heard him talk under his breath but would choose to ignore it, simply mistaking it for some sort of schizophrenia, a mental note taken to keep a closer eye on him; her eyes darting up for a moment to make sure the Xatu was present. She would vaguely make out it’s silhouette on the rooftops, teleporting to a fro from vantage points.

When he finally spoke up, she would be inclined to answer, choosing to ignore the comment of comparing her to every other white girl as she responded.

To rockets, Marie. In public, which for you is never, Emilee.

Did your mother name you Zombie or did you give yourself that dumbass name?

She chuckled as she turned her attention forward, spotting more gutter garbage in passing.

pass pass

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 22:31:48 GMT
zombie Avatar
a swalot was hiding off to the side. looking to liepard, he'd order with a nod of his head. the purple feline moved in with PURSUIT and precision. rendering the pokemon incapcitated as the feline stood atop of it. with a lazy toss of his ball, he'd engulf the pokemon. "nice." he casually stated, but marie kept going.

"but..." they were in public as they spoke. seriously, what was with this girl and her logic. it's as if she's too uppity to think she before she spoke. he got it, your bougieness. "got it, your bougieness." oh...did he say that out loud again? he seriously needed to work on speaking to women. and then she made a comment about his mother naming him. scratching the side of face underneath the makeup and false piercing. he'd say, "if i had a mother i'm pretty sure that's not something anyone would name their child." zombie casually responded, a yawn followed after.

"i just have a thing for horror moves. zombie's are the greatest." plus, there was also the fact that, "i'm a wanted criminal under my real name and appearance. so i didn't exactly have any other option." he casually stated. no longer hiding his truth--though it was never intentionally hidden to begin with now that he thought about it. "also, aliases are cool. you'd understand if you gave yourself one, want me to give you one?" he would start to list some potentials off, "how about princess, your bougieness, the girl who's a royal pain in my ass?" that last one felt proper.

notes: capturing swalot.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 4:09:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ZWEILOUS APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / hustle[break]
dragon breath / outrage / crunch / roar
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
shadow claw / foul play / knock off / detect
[break][break]

[break]
Zombie successfully captures the Swalot!

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 20:19:06 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She’d half turn her head, cocking it back as he let something slip out. She would squint, choosing not to comment on it, but instead letting it be expressly known that it was heard, her head slowly turning forward.

When he mentioned aliases she’d be forced to fully turn around this time, giving him a dumbfounded look.

Are you simple? What did I just say? I told you what my alias was already didn’t I? Emilee. E-m-i-l-e-e. That’s not my real name, it’s a name I give people that I talk to that aren’t in this circus of a faction, you clown. (honk honk) If you’re talking about a code name then I don’t have one of those. I’m not a child.

He was free to call her what he wanted, just as she was free to ignore whatever name it was that he had given her.

pass pass

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 7:10:06 GMT
zombie Avatar
from behind a noise was heard. turning around, it was a zweilous. as marie spoke, zombie kept an ear out. listening to her babble and call him a clown (honk, honk). he wasn't a clown--though, she wasn't too far off technically.

anyway, "liepard, assist: dragon rage." stealing a page from gible. liepard expeleld from its maw a devastating sphere of dragon fire. the zweilous attempted to use roar to dismantle the hellish flame, but such ignorance was expected. it needed to be taught a lesson. so the dragon rage blasted the zweilous back.

"pin it down with assist: sand tomb." liepard, once more, stole a page. sand would begin to submerge the zweilous. it was unable to move due to the ground beneath its feet suddenly becoming engrossed with sand. the pokemon began to sink, "get over here." tossing an empty, it would come to ensnare the zweilous.

liepard returned to zombie's side. turning back toward marie, he'd yawn. "but code names are cool. plus, they're fun. and i think mine fits me pretty well, wouldn't you agree?" zombie cheekily stated. he'd give the girl a grin, expanding his arms as if saying 'look at me, i'm gorgeous'. "i think you're just jealous and lack creativity, emilee." he'd continue to poke, "are we suppose to call you emilee because you're runaway or something? come on, you can trust me." no she couldn't.

"how much are you worth? i'll make sure no one else finds out." he just wanted the reward money. "someone has to be looking for you. is it true you're a runaway, tell me, tell me."

notes: capturing zweilous.

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 16:00:26 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD IVYSAUR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / overgrow[break]
solar beam / razor leaf / vine whip / growth
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD TOXICROAK APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / dry skin[break]
nasty plot / sucker punch / poison jab / sludge bomb
[break][break]

[break]
Zombie successfully captures the zweilous!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2019 20:33:24 GMT
marie jules Avatar
You look pretty dead inside and out, so I guess zombie isn’t too far from the truth with you.

Her words carried no malice, a simple observation alluding her to state the obvious.

And I’m not a runaway. Again, shows how much you listen, my name is Marie and I’d preferr if you called me that. And there’s no reward money for turning me in, I’m not sloppy enough to get a bounty on my real name like you.

She’d return her look forward, eyeing the pokemon the presented themselves, simply ignoring them as she continued on.

I joined this team because it seemed like an easy way to get what I wanted. One thing led to another and now I’m in this humid asshole of a region because some dickhead got too greedy.

It was bothersome to continue on in this fashion but at this point she was too deep to really turn back. Running away wasn’t in her blood.

How much are you worth anyways? Would I get a fat paycheck for turning you in?

pass pass
close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 5:38:32 GMT
zombie Avatar
"what, but getting a bounty's the best part about being a bad guy!" zombie, lazily, whined. with a slothful smile, he'd look back to his liepard. ordering him to move into fight the toxicroak. as liepard fought the toxicroak, zombie returned his attention back onto the female.

"if people aren't talking about you, then are you really doing something with your life?" he earned his bounty. but not under this guise or look. "i wear this to myself so people don't recognize me you know, i work really hard on this every morning." he'd touch the right side of his cheek, chuckling. "ah man, feels like i'm actual burned victim or something." and, then, she spoke with a stinging tone. "alright, alright, marie it is." she was unfun and just full of troublesome attitude, women.

"well, our leader does suck i heard. guys got anger management issues as well. i don't want any part of that, so i'll be fine being a lowly grunt that's just another face." and let's keep it that way. he heard rumors about that madman, 'the mad luxray' some called him. "eh? me? i'm worth--" oh, liepard was finished. he'd toss a pokeball at the toxicroak. catching it only to continue, "so, about what i was saying, you gotta guess my name to find out." zombie, lazily, grinned.

notes: capturing toxicroak.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
welcome to lady hell
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2019 20:50:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOFFING APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / levitate[break]
sludge bomb / explosion / smog / assurance
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
ANOTHER WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
sweet scent / venoshock / toxic / flame burst
[break][break]

[break]
Zombie successfully captures the Toxicroak!

[googlefont=Montserrat]