defiance [m]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2019 20:53:58 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

Bailey knew how to keep her weekends interesting.[break][break]

The Sergeant rubbed at her sore elbow, trying to ignore the throb that came from the late night chill. On nights like this, she was reminded of the injury she suffered in Mossdeep, and how it continued to linger. The sea-breeze only enhanced the pain, even if she enjoyed the bite of salt in the air.[break][break]

Sootopolis had been going through some really stupid shit, but the Sergeant admired its late-night glow as she waited for this event to begin. From down at the shoreline, she could look up at the slope of white buildings that followed the inclines of this oceanic perch—it had always been too ritzy for her, like the feeling she felt when walking through the upper-distract of Slateport or the Mauville Hills.[break][break]

Nice from a distance, but nauseating up close. An unfortunate byproduct of the people that usually occupied these places. existed in her mind as an exception.[break][break]

“A'ight, this is probably gonna break every sound ordinance that this fucking place has, so we're gonna have to scram in an hour. I got my radio on me, so if I get a call in, I can give everyone the notice to scram!” She would shout to the crowd, who would cheer and raise their glasses. Sometimes, it could be cool to be a cop. Sometimes, it was cool to let people break the rules... just a little bit.[break][break]

Bailey would smile as she stared at the hastily assembled arena, where the only lights existed from the ring of hastily gathered floodlights. Music was blaring. Trouble loomed on the horizon. Coolers were split open, and pokemon were dressed in skin-tight attire that would accentuate their features.[break][break]

She wasn't going to pass up on an amateur pokemon wrestling competition—not when one of her pokemon was an active enthusiast. It was the latest trend that swept in from Alola, and it had immediately captured the hearts of every battle enthusiast.[break][break]

Tooty the Tsreena donned her black eye mask, evolving from her prissy, reserved self into her beloved alias: Clobberella, the menace of the ring, that would mercilessly beat her opponents into submission with her kicking furry.[break][break]

It was going to be a two-v-two matchup, and Bailey Cooper looked over to the ally that they had been assigned for this “short” Tournament—a Tournament that would most likely be interrupted, if people started to file noise complaints. “Guess we'll be getting to know one another,” and she cracked her beer as her Grass Pokemon stretched for the upcoming fight.[break][break]

seemed alright, though she barely knew him. He had to be cool if he was wrapped up in something like this, right?

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

; mission page

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
defiance [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 2:15:18 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
As Bailey Cooper worked the crowd a trainer and his Pokémon were getting ready for the event that was to come. When they had heard about it there was a shit ton of skepticism as to the legitimacy of what was basically underground Pokémon wrestling.

But curiosity got the better of them and the Pokémon in this trainer/Pokémon duo was much more enthused about it. Turns out this shit was legit so they had to sign up, sounded like a hell of a lot of fun but boy did this really come out of nowhere. Adam was half expecting this to be a trap by the fuzz to catch a bunch of goons but that did make matters a bit more fun if he was being honest.

The man would be partnered up with his Garchomp, the only one of his Pokémon that would be these levels of excited for a wrestling event. The Pokémon thrived in all sorts of battling and competition so this was all natural to him.

The Garchomp was decked out in some wrestling duds and going by the tag: King Kaiju, the alpha in the ring, the duo was ready for their two-v-two match. And their partners would be Bailey Cooper herself and her Pokémon partner of a Tsreena. An interesting pair but one that would, of course, do wonders, no doubt.

”I’m looking forward to it.” Adam would respond, giving his Garchomp a pat on the back. ”You ready big guy?” His question was responded with an excited roar.

Hopefully, the Pokémon wouldn’t go overboard and destroy the place. Kanē had a bit of a history of completely wrecking a place like this. The last thing Adam needed was to get into serious shit cause his Pokémon couldn’t keep things together despite his commands. ”So who are our opponents? We’re ready to get in there.”

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
defiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2019 6:20:28 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

I GOT A BEAST THAT CALLS MY NAME. YEAH, IT COMES IN THE NIGHT AND IT AIN'T SATISFIED TILL WE'RE BOTH GOING UP IN FLAMES. IT'S THE BLOOD THAT I BLEED, IT'S THE LOVE THAT I NEED, AND IT'S ALL OUT OF MY CONTROL, AND IT AIN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN SAVE.

[attr="class","frlastcontparty"]
[attr="class","frlastcontpoke"]

[break]

She gave an approving smile, letting her arms rest akimbo. “We've got a cool match—a perfect duo for king kaiju to test his mettle, because we'll be going against the Samurai Senporkaru and Kinochi Sakursaur.”[break][break]

In the background, an Emboar and Venusaur enter the ring. They were dressed to showcase their respected roles. The Sergeant wondered how it was possible for anyone to squeeze the Venusaur into tight, skin-showing ninja attire... but, hey, they managed to do it. Fishnets on a grass-type was a sight she never thought she'd behold.[break][break]

“Also, remember, this shit is like Shakespear—the story is the top priority. The story!” Cloberella, the Tsareena, practiced a few rapid kicks before she deemed herself ready to enter the stage. The reaction was instant. Some boo'ed the pokemon, while others cheered—some people could dig a bad bitch, and their reaction only grew louder as she flipped off the crowd.[break][break]

It was time to start. “Let's fucking get some!” Her voice would reverberate with the hype, matching the intensity of the crowd. [break][break]

There was a loud crack as she split into another beer, taking a swig of the beverage before it could boil over.

; mission page

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;background:#191919;padding:1px;display:inline-block;margin-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontparty]float:right; display:block;margin-top:-60px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
defiance [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 22:14:29 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
There were many things in this lifetime that Adam didn’t expect to ever see or want to and a Venusaur in skin tight fishnets and ninja attire was definitely one of them. He was completely distracted at the sight of it, his face a mix of confusion and disgust, almost completely missing what Bailey had said to him.

”Those names are a mouthful.” He managed to get out as he snapped out of trance that he had been in from witnessing what was borderline a crime against humanity. Shaking his head to get the thoughts out of his mind, Adam focused on what Bailey said next.

”Oh we’ll put on one hell of a show don’t you worry.” Kanē let out an agreeing roar, the dragon was more than ready to get into the ring and show his stuff. ”Go give em’ hell!” The man and dragon gave each other a fist bump…or a fist to fin…claw…the thing before the Garchomp charged toward the ring.

Of course, he wouldn’t enter like a normal person would, no. Instead, the Garchomp decided to show off and lunged high into the air, flipping, and landing on top of one of the corner posts. He was lucky that nothing was damaged or destroyed in the process.

King Kaiju threw his arms up and let out a roar. Adam was sure all of this attention was going straight to the Garchomp’s head and hoped he’d get off that post because it looked like any second now it was going to crumble under all the weight.

Thankfully the dragon did and he continued to play his role, point toward the two Pokémon the other side and then sliding one of his claws along his throat before pointing it down, taunting them.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
defiance [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2020 0:29:54 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST. OH, AND THE MOONLIGHT BABY SHOWS YOU WHAT'S REAL. THERE AIN'T A LANGUAGE FOR THE THINGS THAT I FEEL, AND IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THAN NO ONE EVER WILL. I DON'T FEEL IT TILL IT HURTS. YES, I KNOW THAT LOVE IS LIKE A GHOST.

She got creamed.[break][break]

Bailey Cooper cheered throughout the match, even as her Tsureena was defeated by the tag-team duo. Wrestling was not always about winning, but of the act itself. Winning or losing, a good pokemon wrestler would stage a battle in such a fashion that it could be engaging.[break][break]

Tsureena, as the antagonistic figure, was doomed to lose from the get go. It would be wrong to say that she threw the match, and more proper to say that Bailey was trying to abide by a script. Some situations would lead to certain outcomes, and Bailey had to play to building an experience rather than feeding her ego.[break][break]

“We'll get 'em next time! You haven't seen the last of us!” She would scream, causing the crowd to boo... and then cheer when everything was said and done, and she was thrown a cold beer from the crowd.[break][break]

She cracked it against her head, let it burst, and chugged through the foam like an absolute monster.[break][break]

Adam would have better luck.[break][break]

/end

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES