2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 2:10:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the target was still supposed to be kept in an outpost instead of the main detention center. league operatives have just brought them to the facility an hour or so ago, and were preparing for a transfer within the next few hours.

the job was to get them out before they do.

he arrives at the front entrance of the small building. his luxray releases a sudden surge of electricity into the floor, turning the prison floors into their own electric terrain. electricity travels onto the immediate area, overloading nearby security cameras and effectively short-circuiting them.

"hello! do you guys have what we're looking for?"

he greeted the surprised officers with a smile. it wasn't visible, however, as a garchomp mask protected his person from being identified. he wielded a baseball bat for no other reason than just fit the image he wanted to project.

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2019 14:47:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]

Lenora's footsteps follow in pace with Priam's. She lets him lead and hums quietly behind, a slight bounce to her step that ruffles her skirt against the air. Her hands are folded behind her, but she twists at her fingers and fidgets them, nails sometimes pressing into her palm with enough force to leave behind a mark.
[break][break]
She does not think breaking in through the front door is the best course of action, but Priam probably has more experience with this whole doing illegal things than she does, and so she's content to let him do whatever. It also means that, if something goes wrong, Lenora can always use him as a sacrificial mareep.
[break][break]
Like Priam, she dons a mask, hers in the image of Articuno. Her footsteps come to a stop and Lenora unwinds her hands from behind her to rest one against Magnus. He towers over both her and Priam.
[break][break]
The guards' eyes go wide but their surprise lasts for only a breath. Regathering themselves, they throw out an Ursaring and a Hariyama. The Hariyama lands with enough force to make the floor quake beneath them.
[break][break]

[attr="class","mareep-tagged"]

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
You're pulling the trigger Pulling the trigger All wrong

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #716075; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #716075; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2019 19:18:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"wrong answer!"

the luxray lights itself up with charge before bowling itself over to the ursaring with wild charge. with electric terrain boosting it even further, the luxray manages to knock the bear out in a single hit.

a hariyama still halted their progress, however. priam turns to the person behind him before pushing forward, almost tempted to draw another pokeball to match the other one.

"hey! where's your gusto, princess? am i going to do all the work here?"

to which he did not really mind if he gets to do so. if he really does to finish the task on his own, maybe he'll get extra credit or something. besides, the outpost was small enough to be overtaken by him quite easily.

then again, his views on the matter may be skewed in the more optimistic side of things.

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2019 13:10:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

"Oh! Do you want me to do something?" Lenora asks, pinning a look of shock on her face. "You seemed as if you were doing just fine and I didn't want to get in the way! Well, if you insist - Magnus, use poison tail."

[break][break]

As the Hariyama charges, Magnus turns, twisting out of the way. His tails slice across the Hariyama and a sickly purple liquid drips from the injury. The Hariyama turns and tackles Magnus, pinning the Scolipede underneath its weight. Lenora frowns. She looks at Priam.

[break][break]

"Can you deal with the guards? A little zap ought to do the trick, don't you think?"

[break][break]

The Hariyama stands. Its body staggers and Magnus scrambles back to his feet. He slinks around it and jabs at the pokemon with his horns. The Hariyama becomes increasingly slower until it finally collapses from being poisoned.

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #716075; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 11:53:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh..."

she was actually fine with it. if he had known, maybe he would have taken the opportunity and flex on the guards with just how strong he can be. he doesn't really have a definitive answer for that, but he guesses that he must be pretty hardcore. there must be a reason he's still in rocket, after all, and priam knows there wasn't any other reason for it since he doesn't have any other skill that stands out.

he gives himself two swift nods as he agrees with his own hypothesis.

lenora manages to take down the remaining pokemon before turning to him with what priam notes as a request. he grins with pride, though it wouldn't be visible beneath the mask. of course he'll accept it.

"aight, i'm gonna give 'em a lil zap!"

the luxray coats itself with electricity before pouncing on the guards. its weight easily overpowers both of them, with electricity rendering them unable to move, if they were even able to in the first place.

"now what?" he muses out loud.

@lenora
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 12:38:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

With the guards taken care of, Lenora moves to Magnus to investigate him. She rests a hand on his plating and checks for injuries. Time is of the essence, something she is very aware of, but she does not move away from her scolipede until she's satisfied he's not wounded.
[break][break]
Hand still on Magnus, she turns to face Priam. "Well, I suppose we ought to keep going and find the person we're looking for," she answers. "Before more people find out we're here. That'll make things awfully difficult and I don't really want to fight anymore than I have to. Magnus isn't a fighter, after all. He's very delicate."
[break][break]
She pats his side for emphasis then begins to move. They had passed her a blueprint of this place and Lenora replays it in her mind, tracing a pathway in her memory.
[break][break]
"This way, Priam! I like these masks, by the way. I feel like a true criminal with this on. What do you think? Am I threatening?"
[break][break]
She glances over her shoulder at him and smiles behind the mask.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 20:07:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
finding people was the main reason he has gotten a luxray out of all pokemon. the thought never crosses his head until lenora mentions it to him as their objective. he is quick to point the fact out to her.

"my luxray has x-ray vision or something! i heard someone mention it before. we can use him for that! wait, is that even a real thing?"

his words came out more as a ramble than anything else. he eventually quiets down as he follows lenora's lead. his luxray never does anything as priam never actually ordered any concrete command for it to search through the walls.

priam livens up again when the topic was moved to his expertise.

"kinda. you're missing something though..."

he stares at her for a while before his eyes go to the bat he held at his hand. he offers it to lenora right afterwards, as if the thing he offered doesn't ruin the image he wanted to portray.

"here! you're missing a blunt weapon!"

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 20:51:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

While Luxrays tend to be popular in the coordinator circuit, Lenora cannot say she actually knows very much about them. And since it is Priam, she's not sure she really believes in what he says, either, but she chooses to entertain him and nod along. "Oh, that sounds right!"

[break][break]

Her footsteps come to a halt when Priam suggests she's missing something. Hand slipping from Magnus' side, Lenora turns to face the boy. "I'm missing something? What am I missing? I tried very hard to dress the part, you know! I'm wearing all black, after all - I never wear - oh!"

[break][break]

She takes the bat with both hands, holding it in a manner one might hold a baby when they have absolutely no idea what to do with and never really wanted it in the first place. Adjusting to the suddenness of it, Lenora turns the bat about before she pretends to ready it for a swing. It's a clumsy motion.

[break][break]

"Am I doing this right? I've never used a bat before. Will we have to use this? I should have brought a taser - or pepper spray! I always carry pepper spray because you never know with people - but I left it in my purse. I'm such a fool, Priam."

[break][break]

She ignores the massive scolipede looking at her with dead eyes.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 18:49:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he stares at her intently, brows furrowed as he judged her. satisfactory nods were given when he was asked whether she does it right, but he quickly changes and shakes his head with the follow up question.

"ew, no! pepper sprays are like... sissy weapons. we don't want those! besides, we have pokemon! they do the fighting for the most part. silly nora!"

that's what their pokemon are for-- to act as weapons. the bat was nothing but a prop for the operation as most of the pain he'd deal would mostly come from his luxray. the rest will be from the humiliation they get for losing against priam conrad without a challenge.

his luxray stops on his tracks and turns his head towards the wall. it stays still long enough for priam to take note of. "see, x-ray vision!" he exclaims in enthusiasm as he makes an assumption based on the movements of his pokemon.

"you memorized the layout right?" he touches the wall, knocking on it. "what's behind this?"

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 2:16:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

"Oh!" Lenora chimes, lips parting under her mask. She giggles. "I had forgotten all about that."

[break][break]

She sets a hand on Magnus again, other holding the bat to her shoulder. When the Luxray stops walking, Lenora follows suit and in turn, Magnus also stops. She reaches out to brush Priam's hand away from the wall.

[break][break]

"Bathrooms," she states. "The room we're looking for will be down the hall on the right."

[break][break]

Lenora takes a step forward only to stop. There are more footsteps approaching.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 21:39:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the bathrooms wasn't an interesting one, but he could guess why his luxray would react to it. it was a cute little cat, doing cute cat things and staring at walls for no reason.

"is it the girls or the boys one? i wanna smash the wall depending on which one it is."

his thoughts were interrupted by the presence approaching them. his luxray changes his attention from something trivial to one that needed more immediate attention. both priam and his pokemon halt when lenora does as well.

the prompt is all that priam needs. he strokes his luxray once, his hand leading his pokemon's head to face the right direction.

"get ready."

electric terrain surges through the hallway as the electric-type charges itself for an attack.

@lenora
mission

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 21:52:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

There is a shout, a groan, the sound of a man in pain, and then a body hitting the floor. Lenora waits until the effect of Priam's pokemon ends, then she moves forward to turn the corner. A guard lays there, trying to push himself up with an arm, but his body gives out and his fingers twitch useless against the tile.

[break][break]

Lenora regards him with pity.

[break][break]

She stops beside him and crouches down, searching him over for something. Magnus lends a hand in rolling the body just enough that she can unhook a ring of keys from his belt. Lenora swings them around a finger and looks at Priam before offering them out.

[break][break]

"Look! This will make things so much easier. No need to break and enter - well, we're past that point, but I'm sure you know what I mean." She breathes out a laugh.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 14:18:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
keys. of course! he should've thought about that too.

"why didn't we just get the one from the guards at the front?"

getting the keys did not occur to him at the spur of the moment to be fair. the realization of the convenience of keys had only really came to mind when lenora had done it. while he questions the reason for why, he realized that it didn't really matter.

"doesn't matter, i guess. we're just gonna steamroll our way all the way to the back of this building if we need to." he turns to his luxray. "you hear that luxray?"

he gets his luxray hyped up. a roar echoes within the walls of the building before he follows his trainer that charged through the corridor, running straight without any direction at mind.

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 12:54:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]

"Well - " Priam brings up a good point and Lenora giggles, giving a shrug. "I didn't think of it. I'm not sure they would have had the right one, anyways. They might keep different keys on different guards depending on rank."

[break][break]

She has no time to stop Priam; by the time she's realized he very well intends to steamroll through the building, he's gone. Lenora's mouth opens, then closes. She looks to Magnus then back to Priam and tries to decide what to do from here. Carry on with the mission. It's Priam's own fault if he dies.

[break][break]

A bit more walking and Lenora arrives at where the captive is suppose to be. She looks for Priam.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 10:15:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
multiple opponents against one would sound intimidating, but not when his luxray's charge-discharge combo takes most of them out of commission. those that survived were barely on their legs, facing a healthy luxray.

crunch finishes the baltoy of a fainted police girl, the last standing being within the room.

lenora enters as the baltoy falls, priam greeting her with a grin. "praise me!" he demands.

everyone in the room was on the ground, knocked out cold. some league officers did not even get a chance to call out a pokemon to defend them. the person they were supposed to free that the girl used as a meat shield was also knocked out.

@lenora
mission