uso [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2019 12:48:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]

Lenora observes the massacre before her with raised eyebrows, lips parted into a small o. She looks back to Priam and breathes out a laugh, walking over to pat the side of his mask. "A bit excessive, but well done! You're quite the competent jail breaker! I think that is our target."

[break][break]

She gestures to the fallen Rocket.

[break][break]

"Can you put them on Magnus for me, Priam? You look much stronger than me! I'm not sure I could lift him or really even drag him there."

[attr="class","mareep-tagged"]

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
You're pulling the trigger Pulling the trigger All wrong

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #716075; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #716075; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
uso [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2019 18:19:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the praise was well-received, evident with the grin on his face when he faces her from behind. praises always make priam happy, no matter how blatantly forced or fake they are.

"I gotchu!" he responds, flexing his arm as if he was showing off something.

he takes over the grunt work, proceeding to identify the unconscious body of the person they're here for among the pile of other unconscious league officers and then dragging him through the floor with his hands on his pits. no reaction from the jail broken prisoner meant that it suffered the same damages as everyone else in the room.

not that it matters.

he eventually drags it all the way to the scolipede and lifts the body up with one big push. eyes would look at the way they came from. backup has yet to come and this was their opportunity to get away before they get overwhelmed.

"let's go!"

@lenora
mission
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
uso [m]
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2019 23:09:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mareep"]
[attr="class","mareep-pokemon"]

[attr="class","mareep-wrapper"]
[attr="class","mareep-post"]

Lenora claps her hands together in delight, watching as Priam loads the unconscious body onto Magnus. Her scolipede's antennae twitch and he glances over his shoulder to look at the dead weight.

[break][break]

"Alright! Let's go."

[break][break]

Pocketing the keys, Lenora makes her great escape with Priam.

[attr="class","mareep-tagged"]

[attr="class","mareep-lyrics"]
You're pulling the trigger Pulling the trigger All wrong

[newclass=.mareep] background: #2b2b2b; width: 470px; border: 1px solid #222; margin: 0 auto; position: relative; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-wrapper] padding: 40px; border-right: 100px solid #716075; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-post] text-align: justify; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; color: #bbb; line-height: 14px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged] text-align: right; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: -45px; margin-left: -30px; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a] color: #777!important; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-decoration: none; margin-right: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-tagged a:before] content:"#"; color: #716075; font-weight: bold; font-size: 10px; margin-right: 2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics] background: #1b1b1b; padding: 20px; margin: -40px; margin-top: 0; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; color: #aaa; font-size: 7px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: 1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-lyrics i] color: #716075; font-style: normal; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon] position: absolute; right: 30px; top: 30px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.mareep-pokemon span] display: block; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]