awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 2:50:44 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

fernando keeps his distance, cautious. those before him can lead the way, unraveling any would be traps. kirlia stays by his side, ready, apprehensive. being rich as fuck has its perks. a silph scope covers the right side of his face, providing night vision and records his trek, sending the video feed to the cloud until his signal dies. the rest is stored onto the scope's SD card. an invisible pair keeps pace behind him.

like this post, there's not much to be said. how's that for easy, shiv?

@raid
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I. DESERT RUINS RAID
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 5:20:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
MOD POST

[attr="class","aname2"]
READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ipad"]
EXPOSITION[break][break]

the cave's foreboding accentuates the friction of uncertainty. shoulders bump. feet slip. personalities clash—and yet, the party remains intact. like the region of hoenn, heaved together by its respective governments and figures, the team holds. for now. above, the stalactites greet the party with the occasional drop as the caverns slant deeper into the gut of the earth. it's wetter here. puddles fill rocky pits, reflecting the occasional glare of a wary golbat.[break][break][break][break]

[break][break]

[/b][/font][break][break]
    [li], , , ; the flashlight/camera flash/night vision shines over the intricate designs of the wall, sweeping over crude engravings of humanoid figures carrying unidentifiable pokemon atop their shoulders; their expressions convey sadness as they sob.[/li][break][break]
    [li], @yiannis; the body appears wet and upon closer inspection, there are drag marks along the ground that lead deeper into the cave. the body tells you nothing else.[/li][break][break]
    [li]; rockruff manages to find 30 poké wedged underneath a boulder.[/li][/ul]

[break][break]

[break][break]
    THE ABYSS[break][break]

those at the vanguard (@fumiko, @arlette, , @satori) hear it first. the roaring of an underground river somewhere ahead. the sour orange lights of pokemon and flashlight alike illuminate the path ahead— and reveal its abrupt end.[break][break]

before them, a wide abyss stares back. a bridge used to exist here, but it seems to have collapsed, ropes and planks dangling on either side. stone pillars fill the grand abyss in random intervals. should one fall below the pillars, the river surges violently, ready to sweep the unfortunate away.[break][break]

the increased dampness has caused the stalactites to grow long and plentiful here. as a result, traveling by flight would prove to be difficult as well.[break][break]

a tremor rumbles through the cavern. stone chips away from the pillars and plunges into the river below. what do you do? hop from pillar to pillar to reach the other side or attempt to brave the stalactites by flight? or is there another way by which you can proceed?[break][break]

what do you do?
    [break][break]

[break][break][break][break]
    SUMMARY OF OTHER ACTIONS TAKEN:[break][break]

• and are in a different group by themselves; further back. just entered cave.
    • @ken, , (who is recording) are situated in the back.
    • , , and are grouped up somewhere in the middle of the pack.
    • @jing is next to and and by extension, @joey. @scott stumbles upon too for an awkward(?) reunion.
    • @yiannis + find corpse after going farther/slightly diff path.
    • is following @alexander.
    • @fumiko (who is reporting/recording), @arlette, , @satori are at the front with kadabra and volcarona as a guiding light for the entire group.
    • @andromeda asks for TR members to reveal themselves/positioned a bit outside of the group.
    • is following the group—disguised. he is greeted by who then mocks @andromeda while her froslass provides light.
    • ’s lucario tries to sense aura of lost explorers but is having trouble... something old, something unknown is preventing the sensing.
    • ’s audino tracks main group.

[/div]
    [googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
    awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 8:10:12 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

lucien's thin smile curved upwards, his words dying among the already hushed whispers and curious inspections of their shared surroundings. no doubt stress and anxiety riddled their nerves.

content with watching, lucien approached no one. then again, it didn't seem like he would have to just yet.

eyes flashed towards 's voice as it faded. attractive, certainly, but she was...ordinary. oh so ordinary.

"are you perhaps hiding your insecurities by being overly sarcastic? projecting. an ugly habit." oddly enough, his voice was as pleasant as the summer rain. even odder, still, he didn't bother waiting for her reply before his feet were carrying him away.

"i believe in straight answers," he says, acknowledging for the first time. aurum and argent eyed her small, continuously forming group with a preditorial curiosity. "passive aggressive was never my style. i prefer to clear the air, so to speak."

once more he smiles, though, lucien stops just short of her. beside him, the two cats freeze as well. their muscles tense noticeably, and something lingers in lucien's voice. a cold pleasantry as he speaks next. "ah, speaking of.. i don't have to ask, do i?" trust was an interesting concept.

a foreign one.

ahead of him, the cavern shakes as voices get louder. it seemed someone in this large band of misfits had found something interesting.

but perhaps lucien did as well.

» surrounded by his two lions
    » pressed 's buttons
    » approaches , though keeps a few feet distance between the two. he asks, without directly asking, her allegiance.
    » feels the rumble, but doesn't acknowledge it. prioritizing ava over the situation.
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 8:14:24 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

Satori would pause as they found themselves at the maw of a great abyss. Having spent much of his recent life training in Mount Moon the dim lights, and the damp smells that likely assailed others seemed only normal to him. He’d look out at the great pillars of stone, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes.

Satori would begin to attune himself to the world around him, opening his third eye as he listened to the sounds of the water, the Pokemon, and the vibrant ecosystem that existed hidden away here, a kingdom of its own below the hustle and bustle of everyday Hoenn. When he felt himself one with the nature he looked out at the others in the group around him, offering them a small nod before looking to his Kadabra.

Finally he’d reach for the 8 track in his robes, putting his headphones in and hitting play as he began running towards the pillars.

“Rappers I monkey flip em with the funky rhythm I be kicking
    Musician, inflicting composition”

The beat rattled his brain, pushing Satori forward as he attempted to use a combination of his own natural acrobatic skills as a martial artist, and Kadabra’s teleport move to bounce from one pillar to another and across the abyss.

The Kadabra would bob its head, mimicking Satori’s as he listened to his music 

TL;DR
    -Restarted  the Illmatic, +10 inspiration 
    -Became one with nature
    -Began an alternating combo of jump/ teleporting from one stalactite to an other using his Kadabra and his own monk prowess.  
    [attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#cc6637; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 10:29:47 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

Guided by the hand of the guilty

He hears steps, but they’re not his. His ears perk, and a familiar voice hits them before he can turn around to put a face to it, to make sure the cave isn’t playing tricks on him. ”No guessing needed.” Alex chuckles; in any other case, he’d mean it, but in the depths they were in, the statement was only half-true. Cheri, as always, is adorable enough to garner a genuine wave out of him. Donna and Grohl (that is, Alex’s mawile and torterra, respectively) also greet Vera and Cheri in their own way, with a wave from the former and grunt of acknowledgement from the latter.

Vera makes a fair point about the less experienced–and less trustworthy–members of the search group getting crushed or lost ”Or both.” Alex adds, quickly and grimly joking as Vera takes her sip. When she talks about going back he says ”You’re probably right, but it was getting a bit crowded back there for my taste, and, well, what can I say? I’ve got a feeling about this path. Worst comes to worst, Yiannis and Malcolm can guide the cadets in our stead.”

He continues moving with the presumption, of course, that Vera follows close at his heels. He hears the flashing of a camera, then her voice. How much was he willing to bet? ”About all the poke in my bank account.” he says, casually. ”Pretty sure not a week goes by that someone, somewhere doesn’t gravely and unwittingly upset the balance of nature in some fashion.”

As soon as he said this, Alex stepped onto a floor panel, clearly man made, with engravings similar to what Vera had seen on the walls. Even more importantly, however, was the fact that it was glowing; the lines and edges of the engravings softly beamed with blue, mystical light, as if being activated; to the side laid another floor panel just like it. Guess who that was for.

Thinking back to the statement he had made just a moment earlier, Alex, winkingly, says to Vera. ”...See? What’d I tell you?”

| ### | Alex keeps on despite Vera being right; ends up stepping on a light-up floor panel. Puzzle time.

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
    [newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

noodles

who knows
    27 height
    27 height
    awards
    94 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @daniel
    DANIEL WALKER
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 10:31:55 GMT
    DANIEL WALKER Avatar
    [GoogleFont=Old Standard TT]
    {}
    AND YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOOMED, MY DEAR—WE'RE SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM

[attr="class","monsterexo"]they aren't a team; that much becomes clear to him the moment one of them pipes up. the stark differences between personalities is jarring to him, but he supposes he should be thankful, since: this dysfunctional 'team', if you could even call it that, won't survive past the abyss, so he knows not to care for them too much. 

still, duty calls to him as they're met with the first dangerous obstacle.

the monk (@satori) is the first to dare venture across, and in what fashion, too, he has to admit. daniel walker doesn't have a psychic-type to teleport him, but he does have something that could help them get across.

"hold this, please." without a second word, he hands the flashlight before kneeling on the ground. he runs his hand along the edge and soon peers over it, down into the dark abyss. the running river tells him if they don't die from the impact, they will most likely die from drowning.

hand to his belt finds his galvantula's pokeball; a flash of white illuminates the scene for a moment and from it emerges a nice and friendly spider with absolutely no bad intentions in the world. "anansi, i need your SPIDER WEB so we don't fall and die, please." not much else needs to be said.

the galvantula's eyes quickly adapt to the lack of light. noodles doesn't know how to describe this action but a sticky web stretches out across the base to the pillar once the galvantula jumps across. she starts spinning her SPIDER WEB for the next pillar.

rising to his feet, he looks to , then . "you might be too heavy for this, cooper." with a soft chuckle, he gestures forward.

"after you."

» notices @satori's crazy monk shit.
    » has his galvantula spin a SPIDER WEB across to the first pillar.
    » offers and the chance to go first.
    » galvantula continues to spin more SPIDER WEBS across pillars.
    MADE BY ★MEULK

[newclass=.monsterexo]line-height:14px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo b]color:#f08658;[/newclass][newclass=.monsterexo a]color:#f08658!important;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 12:28:58 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

I DON'T EVEN HAVE A DREAM, I'M JUST WILIN ON A VISION

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
    [attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

Secure, if only for the moment.[break][break]

Leo finds himself watching the people more than he does the cave. Crystal eyes flickering every so often to whatever conversation is most entertaining at the time. He can't pick up much but there was a certain level of tension with the group already and it seemed like the kid with glasses wasn't doing much to ease any concerns. Wonderful. [break][break]

Speaking of whom the boy would come to his gaggle of companions and accuse one of his own (if they could even be called that). Before speaks up, Leo would answer first not really appreciating @andromeda 's inability to keep to himself. "Well specs don't take this the wrong way, but I believe in minding your own goddamn business." An eye would fall on the boy's two lions before his focus shifts upwards to the pint size IP Man barreling across the ceiling. [break][break]

"If you wanna be helpful why don't you start by getting Kung-fu Kenny (@satori ) up there to relax. He's giving me an ulcer."[break][break]

Also Oz isn't fucking with Simba and Nala and seems to be shooting them glances that say 'run up or get done up' all the while the duo wait for their turn to cross the chasm.
    [break][break]

- 'Leo' continues to move forward beside and thinking they're 'safe'.[break]
    - Notes the hostility surrounding @andromeda [break]
    - Doesn't like the fact @andromeda is moving towards his little nook of safety and tells him to mind his fucking business.[break]
    - Notes @satori is making him feel a bit squeamish with his enter the dragon shenanigans.[break]
    - Oz (Alolan Marowak) is mean mugging the Pride Rock Duo (@andromeda ) while still helping light the way.[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
    [attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR @spelunkers extraordinaire
    [attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]OZ (TEO)

MALE // LIGHTNING ROD // CAUTIOUS
    [attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
    USED XXX //Ready to Square up with the entire cast of "Disney's The Lion King"[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
    [googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
    [newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#2C76BE;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2C76BE;border-bottom:solid 15px #2C76BE;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #2C76BE;border-left:solid 10px #2C76BE;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
    [/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#2C76BE;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2C76BE;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#2C76BE;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#2C76BE;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
    cute
    twenty-seven
    september 23
    slateport city
    najwa
    narcissist
    who knows
    najwa essam
    married
    311 height
    311 height
    let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
    awards
    953 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @kim
    kim cole-essam
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 13:11:34 GMT
    kim cole-essam Avatar
    Kim would be less than happy to let Satori join them. Honestly, he would have preferred to tell him to find another group to join. But he wasn’t one to disagree with what a friend would say, and Arlette was the closest thing he had to a friend here at the moment; other than his pokemon.

But as they neared a stopping point, it looked like the monk could handle himself pretty well, he had to give him props for being as skilled as he was at trekking the dangerous terrain. Arlette though… he wasn’t sure how she’d fair given their previous history…

He’d go for a pokeball, stopping briefly as his eyes caught the light of another group not so far off, a man and his galvantula paving a webby way for whoever on the group was brave enough to walk it. Kim would feel a little bad if that group up and died on him… only a little though.

Boo, go reinforce and fill in a path for those webs.

The Volcarona would nod flinging an ember from its wing onto the ground to create a small source of light as it went to do as it was told, using string shot to make the web a bit safer to cross.

After giving the command, Kim would send out the pokemon who’s pokeball he had gone for, a Gothita.

Bella, we need to get to the other side of this. Arlette, I’m not giving you a choice on if you want to do this or not.

Immediately after the sentence, the three would begin to suddenly float, the Gothita using psychic to move them through the air with ease. Kim would cross his legs, relaxing as they proceeded forward at an average pace, their speed increasing slightly as the Volcarona returned to light the way.

• doesn’t want @satori near him
    • commands volcarona to use string shot on galvantua webs to strengthen and reinforce them
    • starts to float across the chasm with @arlette with the help of gothita’s psychic, volcarona lighting out a path

close tab

played by

yuko

he/him
    twenty-seven
    january 3
    saffron, kanto
    homosexual
    team silph
    officer
    30 height
    30 height
    did i close my fist around something delicate?
    awards
    174 posts
    zeke rainey DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @zeke
    zeke rainey
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 14:07:39 GMT
    zeke rainey Avatar
    [attr="class","dilyrics4"]Glory to the night that shows me what i am as i go to the party on my knees saying take it all please. tell me no, tell me no
    [attr="class","dilyric4"]somebody please
    [attr="class","dibody4"]Zeke finds a moment to curl his lips at Leo's comment on spelunking. It isn't Zeke scene either but he nods to the man, providing his own name without as much as a second thought about Leo's allegiances. "Zeke...hopefully carbon monoxide isn't lingering down here. Though I guess we'd all be dead if it was." with an introduction to Leo, Zeke offers his comment to , though the issue of the stench seems to be falling from the forefront as the sound of rushing water can be heard from ahead.

Almost magically, his name seems to summon @scott from out of nowhere; along with Scott comes a slew of annoying comments that force his eyes to roll almost into the back of his head. "Hey, asshole." he decidedly ignores the comment on being a paladin after Scott reveals him as a mall cop to everyone -- that guy could go fuck himself. He instead listens in on @jing and @andromeda , a look lingering on the latter; Lucien strikes him as a pretentious piece of shit, but Zeke says nothing to either of them.

The ruins rumble angrily, the ground vibrating beneath his feet, begging them to leave. The bridge that is supposed to be before them is gone, a makeshift path being made out of spiderwebs by and . It looks like a creative form of suicide; better that than the bald little guy's passage, which just looked like normal suicide.

His eyes linger on Scott's Raichu before passing over to the gym leader himself. Asking anything of Scott felt shitty, but he knew he wouldn't say no. "Raichu can levitate us or whatever, right?" he trusted Scott more than the rest of them anyways, but mentally prepares himself to cross the gap in the same fashion as everybody else if Scott does not cooperate.

- Trusts @jing well enough
    - Talks to about the now not-so-important smell issue
    - @scott is a mean bitch
    - makes him wary
    - watches and build their web-bridge and doesn't trust it
    - begs @scott to make Raichu float him across instead

[attr="class","ditags3"]@ raid

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
    [googlefont=Oswald]
    [newclass=.dilyrics4]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.dilyric4]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#1ab0fe;width:125px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.dibody4 b]color:#1ab0fe; font-size:10px[/newclass]
    [newclass=.ditags4]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.ditags4 a]color:#1ab0fe;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 14:22:21 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [attr="class","idfc"]tags: @raid
    [attr="class","idfc1"]

[attr="class","idfc2"]

[attr="class","idfc3"]YOU LEFT ME FALLING AND LANDING INSIDE MY GRAVE. I KNOW THAT YOU WANT ME DEAD. I TAKE PRESCRIPTIONS TO MAKE ME FEEL A-OKAY. I KNOW IT'S ALL IN MY HEAD.
    [attr="class","idfc4"]Leo would be the first to admit that Cassandra’s remark almost made him laugh. He would have laughed any other time if it wasn’t for the situation at hand. It was obvious to just about anyone that tensions were running high within the group. Some had taken to each other in small groups while others mingled. Overall, at least the group was still together without blows being thrown already. At least for now.

With a sigh, Leo sent Cassandra a tired smile before gesturing for her to follow after him. There was no need to get into fights already when they just started. “One day your sense of humor is going to get you in trouble.” He joked and nudged her arm before going forward with the rest of the group. He was glad that no one took her remark seriously, or at least he thought they didn’t. The last thing they needed was for everyone to start get all gung-ho and go on a witch hunt. He would rather focus on the tasks at hand then trying to fight their way out of a giant cave.

The sound of rushing water started to fill the cavern and once he saw a few people stop ahead, he moved his flashlight around to look at what was around them. They had reached a large chasm with a broken bridge and random pillars that was way too random to get a clear path. He turned his flashlight upwards, staring at the stalactites with amusement. Of course flying Pokemon would be out of the picture.

Before he could try to think of a plan, several things happened at once. One member of their group decided to show off his skills and began to hop from pillar to pillar with his Kadabra, bobbing to some music like it was nothing. Before he could even begin to comprehend that, a faint light from the head of the group started to float in the air along with two people floating across with a Pokemon. He knew them. Of course they were here. He shouldn’t be surprised since they were part of the League. But the last thing he wanted to do was be in a group with her.

“I guess we should take a page out of their book and if anyone has psychic Pokemon or something that might float without getting too close to the top, it may help get a few people across too.” He said to no one in particular, hoping that maybe the other three already going across could help a few of them in the back as well. His attention was then turned to the web that was slowly being made across the pillars and decided that it might be their best way across for now.

Approaching the start of the web, he gave a nod towards Daniel and a small smile. “Do you mind if I hop on too?” He gestured towards the other three going across using their psychic Pokemon. “I’m afraid I don’t have skills like that one guy or even psychic Pokemon. I would try flying across but it looks a little too dangerous.”

[attr="class","idfc5"]- JOKES WITH AND DECIDES NOT TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE GROWING TENSIONS
    - FOLLOWS THE GROUP AND TAKES A LOOK AROUND THE CHASM WITH A FLASHLIGHT
    - WATCHES @satori , , and @arlette GO ACROSS
    - SUGGESTS TO NO ONE IN PARTICULAR THAT IF THEY HAVE PSYCHIC POKEMON, THEY CAN PROBABLY GET ACROSS EASILY OR HELP SOME OTHERS.
    - ASKS IF HE CAN HITCH A RIDE ON THE WEB
    [attr="class","idfc"]MADE BY BONNIBEL
    [newclass=".idfc"]margin: 0 auto;background-color: #60495a;width: 435px;height: 50px;padding: 0px 20px;color: #151515;font-family: verdana;text-transform: uppercase;letter-spacing: 1px;font-size: 7px;line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 3px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc a:before"]color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.45) !important; font-family: arial !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; letter-spacing: 5px; font-size: 7px !important; line-height: 50px; content: '#';[/newclass]
    [newclass=".idfc1"]margin: 0 auto; background-color: #151515; width: 435px; padding: 20px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; color: #222222; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".idfc2"]width: 100px; height: 100px; max-height: 100px; max-width: 100px; min-height: 100px; min-width: 100px; padding: 10px; background-color: #222; border: 1px solid #000000; margin: 0 auto; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".idfc3"]text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; color: #afafaf; padding: 10px; margin: 0px 5px;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 b"]color: #94828f;[/newclass][newclass=".idfc4 i"]color: #94828f;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".idfc4"]font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify; color: #696969;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".idfc5"] padding: 20px; text-align: left; line-height: 10px; color: #A5A5A5; background-color: #222222; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; border: 1px solid #000000;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

lyre

perse
    she / her
    twenty-four
    november 23
    sootopolis
    good q
    lorekeeper / elite four
    elite four
    185 height
    185 height
    my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
    awards
    651 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @perse
    persephone amavi
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 15:17:12 GMT
    persephone amavi Avatar
    [nospaces][Googlefont=Droid Sans]
    [attr="class","bouncet"]

[attr="class","bouncep"]

[attr="class","bounceq"]

temperance faded and edges serrated, i am the bent blade

[attr="class","bouncew"]

lost in her own thoughts and trying to decipher the scene cavernous scene unfolding in front of them, the stirring of argumentative tones barely registered to her ears. nearing the outcropping a few steps behind the front of the group, persephone only just caught sight of a short figure performing some kind of gymnastics to get across, barely visible in the dark. [break][break]

observing him with a mixture of wonder and bemusement, persephone found herself at a loss on how to proceed until released his gross spider pokemon and had it string together a makeshift bridge, but even then thought of letting anyone else cross ahead of her didn't even seem like a viable option. [break][break]

"gentlemanly," she commented with a quirk of her lips, stepping forward just as a volcarona made quick work of strengthening the path. flashing the man who sent it over appreciative smile, persephone set down her flashlight on a nearby rock, adjusting it so that the light illuminated makeshift path as much as possible, the webbing glimmering faintly. shedding her bulky down jacket, she took a series of not-too-cautious deft steps across, pausing at the half-way mark when she heard someone else request to use the "bridge" too. [break][break]

"can you make a safety net or something below too?" she called back, not turning so as to not risk losing her balance. probably should have thought about that before walking but better late than never, but at least if anyone else followed it'll be safer for them. [break][break]

she was sure-footed enough to make it across without much trouble, her pokemon bounding easily over to her side, just as a tremor through the cavern sent stone chips flying to the water below.

[break][break][break]

[break]

ignores the bickering [break]
    offers to test 's bridge first because #herocomplex [break]
    thanks and his pokemon for reinforcing the web [break]
    more concerned about and than about herself tbh [break]
    makes it across to the first of the "pillars" with lucario

#TEAMSAUSAGE

[newclass=.bouncet]width: 300px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 15px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.bouncep]width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 15px; border-radius: 5px; background: #363636;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.bounceq]font: italic 20px/18px droid sans; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #efefef; text-shadow: 1px 1px #f2815e;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.bounceq b]font-weight: normal; color: #f2815e; text-shadow: 1px 1px #FAD1C4;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.bouncew]width: 250px; background: #1F1F1F; padding: 40px;font: 10px verdana; text-align: justify; margin: 10px auto; color: #efefef; [/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 16:27:18 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [attr="class","vbord"]
    [attr="class","vbox"]
    [attr="class","vcover"]
    [attr="class","vgroup"]
    [attr="class","vogue"]
    [attr="class","mainv"]
    VERA

[attr="class","vlyrics"]
    These memories
    Mean nothing to me
    Just salt in the wound

[attr="class","vcred"]@alexander - 715
    notes notes notes

[attr="class","vpostb"]
    [attr="class","vpostbg"]She does follow. Alex had a point; the main group would have their own fire power in the form of Yiannis and Malcolm—the former she has heard of, the latter she has met and come to disdain by virtue of her personal grudge against self-important HBO rejects. It is a blessing not to cooperate with him right now. Plus, she couldn’t just leave Alex on his own to explore this separate path; she would never forgive herself if anything happened to the sweet man.

“Gods,” she mutters, inciting the word with no belief, “I hope that feeling isn’t a deathwish.” She steps after him, listening to his response about the bet as she inspects the path they’re going down. It’s as pitch-black as the one they had just strayed from, perhaps a little narrower. Other than the intricate markings of the walls, the floor feels too… smooth. It's still stone, but as if she had ordered Amos to punch it repeatedly, leaving a flat expanse with the occasional bump and crack to trip on.

Looking back on it, the nook they had entered through didn’t line well with the area. It is the most unnatural thing there, as though someone had decided to bash an opening through the walls crudely and destructively. This place is fucking weird, she concludes.

Her suspicions are validated as Alex uncovers the floor panels. The wall engravings suddenly come to life with soft blue, seemingly connected to that switch but showing no signs of the power source. Considering the age of the entrance and the cavern themselves, this shit looks far too updated. “Now if I had to bet on this,” Vera says, head turning to Alex, “I would bet on aliens.”

She laughs, but it ends in an exhale when she realizes the ball is now in her court. She stares at the floor panel, her expression turning grim. “If I step on this and the cave starts filling with water, I’m going to surf outta this cavern on your corpse,” and this she was only half-joking. With her wary Audino keeping close, she steps down on the panel, curiosity be damned.

The ground starts shaking.

Vera curses, instinctively pulling Cheri towards her and bracing the Audino’s head as it panics. She presses her weight onto her feet, the teeth of her boots digging best as they can to the ground. The rocks jump and shake, but miraculously, the cave does not crush them. The tremors end soon enough. Reluctantly, she lets go of her pokemon. Cheri is frazzled but unharmed. "Shit, what was that? Alex, are you and your 'mon alright? We should turn..."

She looks over her shoulder and feels her stomach drop.

There is now a thick stone wall barring them from the entrance they came in. In front of them, the path they have chosen stretches on into a long cavernous hallway lined with marked walls. The darkness calls out to them, humming its traitorous mimic of distant voices. She can feel Cheri’s hands digging painfully into the fabric of her pants.

She takes a deep breath, whips out her flask for a hearty swig, and starts calming her heart with a countdown. “This is fine,” she says, jaw tight and forced, ”we can still break our way out. And maybe risk a total collapse.” Goddamn it. ”Do any of your ‘mon know Teleport? We could—“

She stops. Cheri is tugging incessantly at her pants, one arm outstretched towards the darkness. Vera furrows her brow and asks, ”Do you hear something?”

Cheri looks forward, tilts her ears, unfurls her feelers, and closes her eyes. Her brain maps out what she hears; a mental map of what her radar picks up. She can pick up… something. Far deeper down there, she can hear it. Definitely. The Audino opens her eyes and nods her head.

Vera adds another question, ”Is it dangerous?”

The Audino pouts, brow tight in concentration. She can’t tell if it’s a wild, a human, or… something, just yet. It’s just a sound reverberating faintly in the air, carried and bounced along by the rock. She shrugs.

Vera frowns. She doesn’t like those chances; anything could be waiting down there. She turns to Alex. ”What do you think? Personally, I’d rather not get my head crushed by rocks or some weird cave creature, but it could be a survivor for all we know. Maybe we can try getting close enough for Cheri to identify it?”

- Vera notices the cave oddities; suspects the entrance might not be natural
    - Vera steps on the floor panel
    - Brief tremor occurs; ends with a wall blocking the entrance
    - Audino detects sound coming from deeper in the cave but is not close enough to identify it
    - Vera asks @alexander if they should continue

[newclass=.vbord]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vpostb]width:400px;padding:20px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #111111;font-family:roboto;font-size:11px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vpostb b]color: ##8e8e8e; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vpostb:hover b]color: #cc2440;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vpostbg]padding:20px;background-color:#111111;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vogue]color: #999999;width:400px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.mainv]font-family:Playfair Display;font-size:115px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vlyrics]font-family:roboto;color:#b7b7b7;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;margin-top:100px;text-align:left;width:375px;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vcred]opacity:100%;font-size:8px;letter-spacing:2px; color: #d1d1d1;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vgroup]width:400px;padding:0px 0px 3px 3px;height:500px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vbox]width:400px;height:200px;background:url('https://image.ibb.co/b8NkBz/400x200v3muted2.png');overflow:hidden;position: relative; [/newclass]
    [newclass=.vcover]width:400px; height:200px;position: absolute; top: 0px;-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.vbox:hover .vcover]-webkit-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; o-transition: 0.8s all ease-in-out; top: -195px[/newclass]
    [googlefont=Playfair Display]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 16:31:32 GMT
    Deleted Avatar
    [attr="class","charactername"]
    300 for RAID
    Ken didn't know what to make of Dallas, he seemed like the average League member in truth: Looks, slim, and small. Or well, most people were small compared to him. Still, regardless of the boy's height, it was nice to have a little company during his lonely walk behind the rest of the group.

"You can take this," the hand that was already fondling his Pokeballs would emerge from his pocket held a single Pokeball. He'd hand it to his new cohort without a second thought, "Hold on to him for me." the 'him' in question was his Crabrawler, Rich. The reasoning behind giving one of his Pokemon was simple but for now he wouldn't mention it to the male just yet.

"Just keep him close and use him wisely." with that they would continue following behind, lagging slightly every few steps to maintain decent distance.

Eventually, their steps would come to a halt as the sound of rushing water polluted the air. It seemed they had come to a stop, but where? Must have been some sort of rapid ahead.

Whilst the group stopped Ken moved forward, rather or not Dallas came along was up to him.

Moving through the group he caught a glimpse of the monk's odd crossing, it seemed risky but the results were unarguable he made it safe for the most part. Eventually, his advanced through the group of people, cutting through the middle of the pack and making it to the front, he stood next to the large yellow spider.

Sure, the makeshift bridge seemed a good idea, but if the pillars were likely to fall all the spider web would do is provide netting for the corpses of whoever was unlucky enough to be crossing.

Ken took a knee and studied the remains of the bridge, an idea coming to mind. "Wait," he held up a hand, "Before anyone crosses can't you have your spider try to connect the ropes and planks back to one another the pillars will provide additional support but if they collapse we'll be walking over them anyway as they fall." it was a bit winded for him but he thought the idea could at least assist some of them.

"I'll attach my rope to your spider as they connect the way with two or three layers of the web at least then the lighter of us can cross once she's on the other side." he raised a finger, "And once on the other side our bald friend and whatever Pokemon he has can hold one end of the rope while me and my guys hold the other that way even if the new bridge breaks people can dangle across without much worry." once he was done speaking he huffed as if he was out of breath.

"Just an idea."

NOTES: KEN makes way to the front and formulates an idea. He asks if his spider could rebuild the bridge with her webbing. If he agrees he will tie one end to the back leg of the spider. If all goes to plan he'll call out his Pokemon to help him hold the rope, if not he'll yank the spider back to safety. He also gave his crabrawler.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#ffb733; [/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
    close tab

played by

awards
    0 posts
    Deleted DOLLARS
    part of
    TAG WITH @Deleted
    Deleted
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 18:01:06 GMT
    Deleted Avatar

[attr="class","snowtitle"]→ DESERT RUINS RAID ←

[attr="class","snowscroll"]Her steps slowed as the chasm yawned ahead, feet finding themselves at a halt a good couple yards from the opening as she searched her flashlight over its edge. The tell-tell remains of a broken bridge knocked out the question or whether or not they could have traversed the gap at all too far out to be considered.

Her stomach dropped. Great.

She was still pondering over how she was going to get across, flashlight passing leisurely through the stony fangs serving to block any attempts to fly over the gap when a set of approaching footsteps caught her ear. Ava turned her head to glance over @andromeda's poised figure, her calm eyes failing to drop for proper inspection of the felines standing watchful at his side.

Her brows peaked softly at his words, gaze dropping toward the ground as a coy smile teased at her lips, lashes weighed heavy over her eyes. As much a preference the stranger had for straight answers they were little more than fairy tales in her book. He must have been a lucky guy to ever hear any. That or the universe had it out for her specifically.

She didn't have a chance to reply before @jing interjected. Kind of fishy, but whatever. @andromeda could still have his answer.

"You've got sharp eyes," she observed lightly, the sincerity of her praise granting some welcome warmth to her tone. The raven haze of her lashes lift a short ways higher as her gaze drew up his figure to meet squarely with @andromeda's own. There was no threat in the dark of her brief stare - only invitation. "How about you stick close? I've got nothing to hide."

His presence was like a razor at the throat - but she'd dealt with that plenty of times by now. She was relaxed, pretty well at ease for having been singled out of the little posse that'd gravitated to surround her. Selfish as it was, it registered to her that having someone like that at her side might prove useful in the long-run. The fact that he was cute would only be an added bonus.

Her attention turned to inspect the silver network of threads provided by 's galvantula, brows easing to rest even over her eyes as she followed its shimmering trail from pillar to pillar in thought. Was it enough? Her eyes were lingering too long in indecision. She was uneasy.

Ava's steps came easy despite her apprehension, the pup at her side having an easy time of catching the scent of her fear with its powerful nose. The Rockruff's posture shifted to right itself as it made a show of confidence, ears forward and alert as its gaze cast to the other end of the chasm.

The cadet would wait her turn without another word if she was able. She sure as hell wasn't sharing the webs' strength with someone else's weight.

- @andromeda - @jing - -

NAILS ♀
    KEEN EYE

♂  SNIPER
    KEEN EYE

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-right:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;border-top:solid 5px #FDFDFD!important;background-color:#bcb5c0!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll::-webkit-scrollbar]background-color:#FDFDFD!important;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass][newclass=.snowscroll a]font-family:verdana!important;font-size:10px!important;text-transform:capitalize!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowtitle a]font-family:georgia!important;font-size:7pt!important;color:#3f283e!important;text-transform:upperrcase!important;[/newclass][newclass=.snowsum a]text-transform:lowercase!important;text-decoration:underline!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","snowsum"]✔ offers @andromeda an indirect answer & invites him along
    ✔ waits her turn to cross 's web bridge
    close tab

played by

Flabby

he/him
    Freelancer
    officer
    63 height
    63 height
    awards
    131 posts
    part of
    TAG WITH @dallas
    Dallas Rhodes
    I. DESERT RUINS RAID
    POSTED ON Oct 3, 2018 18:55:23 GMT
    Dallas Rhodes Avatar
    [attr="class","cmon"]

[attr="class","cmonbox"]
    [attr="class","cmonlyrics"]

[attr="class","cmonbody"]Of all the items he would have guessed that this stranger would let him carry, one of his own Pokeballs did not even come to mind for Dallas. But there he stood, with whatever Pokemon was inside in the palm of his hand.[break]
    “Y’know I was more thinking the rope or the bag but…” His voice trailed off as they continued forward. “Yeah, I’ll look after him.” Dallas pocketed it alongside his other Pokeballs as they came to a stop at the now collapsed bridge. Of course, it wouldn’t be that easy. The short walk up till now had given him hope that the more treacherous parts of these ruins were still yet to come. In fact, considering that a bridge used to be here that was probably true. The tremors that rumbled throughout the cave caught his attention but didn’t linger in his mind for long. Either the entrance had collapsed or it was something up ahead. Both things for future Dallas to worry about.[break]
    A few people were already making their attempts across with the help of psychic Pokemon. Dallas planned to do the same. “Sorry buddy, gonna have to tag you out for now.” He said to the Fletchinder still atop his head. All it could manage was a disheartened look before being confined to its Pokeball once more. A surprised Slowpoke being released as the bird’s replacement.[break]
    “Bom, I want to take the Slowpoke express to the other side. Do you mind?” The pink blob gave Dallas a perplexed look. “Can you use Psychic to take me over there…I’ll tell you when to let me go.” The slowpoke gave a nod and done so. A pink energy surrounding the trainer. It felt amazing hovering in the air, defying gravity. But it had also lost some of its grandeur with Bom not acknowledging it as the Slowpoke express.[break]
    As @ken made his suggestion to the group, Dallas floated by. “I agree with the big guy.” He added, nonchalantly laying on his back mid-air. “At this rate, it looks like four of us will reach the other side ahead of you all so we’ll have enough to help if something bad happens.” And then he continued to float by and above the chasm. Dallas continued to lay on his back but his stomach tightened knowing of the drop below him now.[break]
    “Hey, do you mind holding onto this by the way?” He tossed Bom’s vacant Pokeball to @ken . “Put him back in there when you need to get across. I’ll make sure to take care of yours too.” Dallas asked the man with a thumbs up. “And if any Rocket fuck boys here feel like tasting Slowpoke tail I kindly request you make them taste the dirt on the ground instead.” Yeah, seemed like a fair temporary Pokemon trade.[break]
    “Make sure to keep me above the webs, Bom, and not too high so I lose an eye to these stalactites.” The Slowpoke nodded at its trainer with a smile. At least if something were to make him fall, Dallas wouldn’t die straight anyway. If he was lucky the webbing would catch him. He also made sure to leave his torch on so he was still visible in the distance.

[attr="class","cmontag"]
    @raid – 541 – Got @ken 's fighting crab, Bom (Slowpoke) is using Psychic to float Dallas across the chasm. Specifically above the webbing in case he falls and below the stalactites. Left his flashlight on so he is still visible, and gave Bom's vacant Pokeball to @ken

[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:25px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;border-bottom:1px #a2837e solid;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;padding:25px;margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#775c53;[/newclass]
    [newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]