august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
dragon princess (?)
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 5:47:15 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","sweetouter"]
[attr="class","sweetborder"]
[attr="class","sweetdetails"]dragon princess
❝ n-not you! how'd you find me--stay back you beast! y-you're...!! ❞

a wanted ad for

[attr="class","sweetinner"]
[attr="class","sweetinnertxt"] I've been thinking up this plot for a while, and I think now would be a good time to give it a shot? It's a bit uh, out there? But I decided why not just post it up and see if anyone else found it interesting? So here goes nothing! I'll give a brief description of routes to start. Please note that everything is open and up for discussion.

ROUTE BETROTHED

Back when he was a child living Johto within Blackthorne City. There was a girl whose parents worked under Mateo's father. Their family served as the current guardians to the Dragon Den, whereas the female priestess to the Dragon Shrine. Mateo's dad, Ladon Drake, head of his clan and predecessor to the Blackthorne Gym, was the best friend of their father.

The children, just like their parents, were, in some way, best friends; though Mateo would never admit it. Pretty much they annoyed the ever loving shit out of young!Mateo. But that's only because they had a giant crush on the little dragon boy who wouldn't shut up about becoming the strongest Dragon Tamer, and next Dragon Master, before all the other young trainees.

Anywhere Mateo went, she followed. Mateo didn't necessarily have feelings for her and always found her to be a nuisance. One day, during the Dragon Festival held within Blackthorne each year, that all went away the moment he saw the girl perform a traditional ceremony during the festival: The Kagura Dance. She was a chosen child to serve as the priestess to the shrine that they were tasked to watch over. All while, also, watching over and caring for the dragon's within the Dragon Den.

She inspired Mateo to wanna work hard at his craft, just the same as she. So, all in all, it's pretty much a simple backstory. Boy has one job, girl has another. They hung out when they could--more like she was a nuisance to him when she could be. But she just has to have a specific 'look' I guess. Like, Ruby Rose is an option because most dragon tamers seem to always have a cape on them; so she kinda came to mind first. Plus, her art isn't as bad as I thought it'd be shockingly. The other two were chosen because they also just had that look, but, again, FACE CLAIM IS OPEN. Just message me, I have other options to give!

Her reason for coming to Hoenn should probably be because of a promise they made to each other that she, kind of, forced him to make. He's pretty much forgotten about it, but they're of proper age now. She's in Johto to get Mateo to marry her (she can also be here for other reasons!). So, at the moment, she's probably trying to chase him down until he actually does what was promised: Put a ring on it, bitch boy.

You can scare him as much as you want, but he's not done doing what he came to Hoenn for. But she doesn't care, put a ring on it bitch boy.

NOTE: just for fun, the female also has like--this condition--called "myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy" (yes, it's real. look it up.) which is a rare genetic condition where an individual has increased muscle mass than the norm; this, also, means she eats three times the norm, but also has the strength of two grown ass men. of course she's not superman so please don't be stupid about this because i will literally call you dumb and hurt your feelings b/c you're making me look dumb if you out here throwing cars on a pokemon site. don't be stupid. cause if you make me look dumb? we're gonna have issues. i don't need help looking dumb.

but, basically, she can beat mateo's ass and probably break his arm. she's probably the only one who can make him not raise his voice half the time. which is why he also hates her because she's got the strength of a bodybuilder and why he calls her a 'druddigon' as a nickname. but of course that last bit isn't really needed, that's just for fun tbh and an excuse to call her manly.

(OPTIONAL) ROUTE DRAGON ALLY

Pretty straightforward. Mateo is a Dragon Master. Before heading off to Hoenn he didn't exactly say goodbye to too many people. When he left, he also left friends behind. One of those friends was someone who trained alongside him, but didn't earn their Dragon Master tile. I can see Hinata Hyuuga as a potential face claim for this route, maybe Sakura Matoi (strongly recommended).

Mateo sees this girl as a little sister, but she'd prefer he see her more than just that. She's frail, innocent, somewhat weak, meek and has a lot of lack in the confidence department. Mateo, still, wishes nothing but the best for her. He'd do anything to protect, he'd punch Fernando in the trachea and square in the dick if he belittled her in anyway. But she's pretty optimistic, and intelligent. Like, really smart. She sucks at Pokemon battling, but has the potential to be smart like and , she just needs proper guidance.

We can build up their relationship slowly one step at a time. Maybe they're already in the crush stage. Mateo's dumb, so don't think he'd notice her feelings if she doesn't speak up. But, deep down, I think he knows. He just can't return it YET, but eventually he will.

They're just dorks who can't really say what's on their heart because one's scared and the other is, well, stupid. So when close-up situations happen, it's probably gonna be filled with awkward silence and piss poor eye contact. Even so, just know, Mateo is 110% there for her beck, call, and all. So this route is pretty open and up for discussion to be honest.

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS STRANGER?

Gender — female; although, considering mateo is demisexual. i AM WILLING to MAYBE consider a male partner for him. but a female is encouraged; though, again, not against male. we'd just have to discuss/edit some stuff, hehe.
Personality — up to you; can be discussed.
Age — 18 - 22

All can be discussed if you decide to take up the ad via DISCORD/PM!

In regards to FC, I found six potential FC's, but I've only dropped three at this time. If you hover over them, it'll tell you the anime and character.

Also, also, because I'm a slut. I'll provide you hovers and icons of one of them if you choose to pick them! (It's the least I could do if you choose to indulge in this mess of a plot tbh)

So yeah, if you're interested, Feel free to PM me or hit me on DISCORD ♥

[attr="class","lovecreds"]— KOJIHIME —

[GoogleFont=Lato|Ubuntu|Montserrat]
[newclass=.sweetouter]width:360px;border:1px solid #ccc;padding:5px;background:#fff;box-shadow:1px 1px 1px #ccc;"][div style="border:5px solid #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetborder]width:240px;background:#fff;color:#333;text-transform:lowercase;font-size:18px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinner]padding:30px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt]height:290px;padding:0px 20px 20px 20px;font-family:Verdana;line-height:10px;font-size:7pt;color:#000;background:#fff;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt a]color:#333!important;font:bold 8px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 9px; background: #ccc; border: 4px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetinnertxt::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #ccc; border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetdetails]width:160px;font-family:montserrat;font-size:6pt;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:10px;border-radius:20px;border-left:#cccccc solid 3px;border-right:#cccccc solid 3px;padding:14px;color:#000;font-size:6pt;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sweetdetails a]font-family:montserrat;font-size:6pt;color:#487efd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lovecreds]font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;margin-top:7px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]