From point A to B [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
From point A to B [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 6:14:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Again he was going over the cargo that had been slated for transit, taking the utmost of care to ensure that everything was in order. As simple as a job like this might be any sort of oversight might and typically did lead to disaster.

Too many times has a job like this been gone south because some imbecile didn’t know how to read a chart properly. A job like this was normally not something Simon bothered himself with but being stuck behind a desk got boring after a while. Everyone needed to stretch their legs at some point or another.

These were also hazy times with everything that had been going on in the region so a delicate hand would be better than a rough one. Granted these were all just excuses the man came up with to justify his getting out despite the protest by those he works with.

You didn’t expect to see someone whose trade was information typically getting their hands dirty. At least he wasn’t alone even if the one he’d be working with didn’t seem like the type who enjoyed too much idle chit chat it was better than nothing…he hoped he would be proven wrong.

”Careful boys, wouldn’t want to damage the merchandise. No one’s going to want to open a pokeball and wants on the inside has turned to goop.” Simon called out, cautioning the dumb goons whose job it was to load the merchandise so they could get it moving. It was a question that Simon wondered a lot about as a child. What happens to the Pokémon on the inside if you crush a pokeball?

close tab

played by

light

zombie
he/him/his
twenty-one
freelancer
grunt
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
25 posts
zombie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zombie
zombie
From point A to B [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2019 6:38:02 GMT
zombie Avatar
"they can't damage something we were never apart of it." that was a subtle in saying, 'if they drop it, not our problem. we didn't touch it and were never here.' zombie wasn't new to dealing with objectives like this. he poached pokemon for a living before he had to lay low. this time he had more hands on deck.

"but not crushing them would be the best course of action..." though, to be honest, "...or don't. i don't exactly care, it's not like we can't get more." zombie was too busy playing upon a handheld game to bother diving his nose into what was occurring. their job was to transfer. nothing more, nothing less, easy enough. "oh, new high score. it hurts to be so awesome." he casually stated.

looking up from his game. zombie took a quick pause, "so what are we doing here exactly, grandpa; wanna give me a summary?" he asked.
@sinner