Quinn Bramble - Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Quinn Bramble - Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 7:25:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Quinn is a treasure/fossil hunter/smuggler, finding things that Team Rocket wants for whatever reason, and getting it from point A to point TR. She is usually focused on her work, her pokemon being her body guards and assisting in her jobs to obtain different things. She works mostly outside, but occasionally works inside, usually with others more experienced or better equipped. She has little interest in betraying Team Rocket, as they actually take care of her, unlike the common laws did. She is open to friendship within Team Rocket, though will not stand for betrayal, and will attempt to bring down any traitors or deserters.

Her goals include assisting in taking over Hoenn for Team Rocket, becoming an Admin of Team Rocket, and providing rare fossils and pokemon to her higher ups to further Team Rockets goals. In doing so, she feels like she is doing something meaningful, and furthering her interest of revenge against the established government that let her family live in squalor and die painfully.

Although focused on her work most of the time, that does not mean she doesn't take interest in others, and actually enjoys companionship, even if she doesn't speak much to them, or get much time with them. Bowling, arcades, and fitness training are all activities she enjoys doing with others when not on missions, or taking care of her pokemon.

Rarely, she may interact with those outside of Team Rocket in a none hostile way, depending on the interaction, though usually when going under cover or trying to stay incognito.

Friends :

• N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A

Enemies :

• N/A
  • N/A
  • N/A

Love Interest/Active Lover :
N/A
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Quinn Bramble - Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 13:15:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
I can totally see our two charries getting along. Jordyn is a bit young and reckless but needs someone older and wiser to slow her down a little. Jordyn likes to commit all types of crimes that will rise her up in rank, but her specialities rely more on just brute force theft and armed robbery. I think the two of them have very similiar goals when it comes to wanting to be the boss of team rocket and I can see that making them good friends and rivals at the same time. Let me know what your thoughts are.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Quinn Bramble - Plotter
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2018 23:43:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Absolutely! I can see them doing missions and stuff together, with Quinn joining Jordyn on heists in the cities, and Jordyn assisting in Quinns smuggling jobs. Quinn would definitely be calmer than Jordyn, but I can see them pushing each other to be better and rise in the ranks.

Quinn might even try to get Jordyn to go along with some under cover ploy of some kind, though I don't know if Jordyn would be up for something like that. Would be interesting to try at least!

Let me know what you think! I'm up for threading any time!