[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WITH A

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]SMILE

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

To say that Natsuki had been pretty pumped for this was such an understatement that actual words could not convey just how excited she had let herself get. She had so many idea’s for where she wanted to visit first and just how many things she wanted to do it was crazy, there was no way to get to all of them but Natsuki had hoped to jump thought the lot of them with lightning speed. She doubted her plan would work but there was no harm in giving herself some thing to do in order to quell the energy and kid like aspirations she had. Natsuki had taken the time to put together a piece to fit the theme of the festival, her hair in braids tied off in various places in a crown around her head. Flowers tucked in every so often, she had even gone as far as to dress up like the actors as well. To pumped for the actual experience she hadn’t actually slept the night before, the excitement creeping up to its breaking point the closer the days had come. The first thing she most definitely wanted to do was to get to the sword fighting so that she could be picked to be the damsel they fought over. With an excited squeal Natsuki wiggled around in place, having gotten to the place far to early for anyone normal.

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]
open |0235 |Mission

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]@pharaohleap

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#219397;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#219397;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#f219397!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#219397;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#219397!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
Hold on don't look back, you know we're better, better than that
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2019 6:33:32 GMT
evan fader Avatar
[attr="class","evantalk"]

According to the regular that had recommended he give the fair a try, it was important to dress the part and they had insisted he would make a phenomenal fae with a little effort and judging by some of the looks he had gotten so far that wasn't incorrect. The man was already quit the sight to see with the things that adorned his body but as the outfit came together he had brought out an item he rarely wore nowadays- the bone carved piercings and rings really brought the look together and some of the early comers like him had asked him what act he was a part of so they could come see it. He hated having to tell them he wasn't a part of anything.

"I'm really sorry but I promise I am not one of the actors- I'm sure they'll look just as great tho!" he's stumbling backwards in the shoes he's not used to and that's how he bumps into the pink haired lady that is also waiting for the fun to begin and turns to reach for her in case he might knock her over "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention, are you okay?"

[newclass=.evantalk b]color: #7d6484;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2019 9:04:06 GMT
Natsuki Ryuunosuke Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]IM A

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]SICKONE

Natsuki had been lost in her own little world now that she had finally gotten to her destination, she had become so overwhelmed with her joyous emotions that she had barely noticed the people around her. That was until something had bumped right into her, it was enough to cause her to lose her footing and tumble forward slightly. However the ground had never come close enough to her as a hand had reached out to stop her plummet, regaining her balance once more Natsuki turned back to see the hand attached to her wrist. Following its covered arms she found herself face to face with a man completely decorated head to toe in renaissance attire. She had to stop herself from outwardly squealing as she admired his collection of pieces, he just fit in far to perfectly for her to contain herself. “yes” she had managed to squeak out a little to high, her face bright and beaming at him. She had no idea that of all places she was going to run into one of the actors at the gate! Well that’s what she had been thinking anyways, the poor soul would no doubt be crushed when his words would reveal the dreaded truth. “I hope I didn’t ruin anything on your costume I know the shows try to do pretty good detail work to make you guys look super authentic!” she praised “are you on one of the main stage shows?” she questioned

|0235 |Mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#219397;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#219397;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#f219397!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#219397;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#219397!important;[/newclass]
[/quote]
close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 2:42:11 GMT
evan fader Avatar

And another one he was going to have to try and let down gently. Perhaps he put a little too much effort into his attire for this.

"Oh no everything is fine really- It's not that big of a deal I'm not part of any of the acts anyway." though at this rate he was starting to worry he might get roped into one of them anyway. His smile was an awkward apology because he was getting a little tired of saying the same thing over and over and really just hoped she took it better than some of the others. One had even called him a liar! "I'm really sorry to disappoint but this is my first time being to the particular faire"

"You look phenomenal though." he's a bit more genuine in his smile this time, because he means that at least and a part of him hopes the compliment will temper the blow of disappointment and make this rest of the waiting a little easier.

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2019 3:46:50 GMT

[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]

Natsuki had gotten far to excited for her own good and had apparently made the rather well clad newcomer a bit exhausted. Despite his words she could see the bit of annoyance from having to explain to her that he was in fact just a normal guy walking around and trying to enjoy the festivities like herself. “oh” she exclaimed, the crushing weight of disappointment having swung down the moment his last words had slipped from his tongue. Still thought he had even gone as far as to complement her in return, not wanting to make the poor fellow feel bad about her misguided excitement over his attire. Natsuki stepped back from him before giving a twirl to showcase her outfit in its entirety, “cute right?” she asked him with a smirk, hoping in the least to move on from the confusion of his attendance. “i was far to excited for this faire then I realized so don’t mind me if I geek out a little more” Natsuki couldn’t help but giggle, it was sort of embarrassing after all. Stepping forward Natsuki retched out to grab one of his hands, pulling it forward “wanna head instead already?” she tugged his arm forward “ill buy you one of those giant turkey legs to make up for it!”

|0235 |Mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2019 3:52:33 GMT
evan fader Avatar

Evan has done a lot of things in his life. A lot. Good and bad. Just to say he's done it. He's had a lot of things said to him, a lot of things have been said by him.

But this is probably the first time a pretty looking individual has offered to buy him a giant turkey leg and he's not really sure how to feel about that. He focuses no that, thinking about it more than the fact she's grabbed his hand. It's not that he has a problem with touching- not consciously at least. It's his subconscious the part he doesn't understand that wants to recoil and he distracts himself with words to keep from doing it. "It's quite alright really, I didn't think about how big of a deal it would be to be in costume. I just know it's pretty common for these kinds of things and I like enjoying the fun." He doesn't want to seem impolite and she's simply excited. There's not need to dull her spark more. "First time I've ever been offered that. I'm okay with that. I'm sure this place is going to make me hungry anyway."

"Are you here to watch the acts though? I'm rather interested in them. I was told there's supposed to be a couple of them about old folk tales or something from the era I'm really curious about." he's content to let her guide him if she feels the need to. He's not really here for anything in particular beyond seeing the actors and perhaps watching one of the jousts or what have you. It's more to see than anything else.

close tab

played by

Vampire Rora

Pink Princess
she/her/herself
October 31
Lumiose City
Hetro
Mistress of the Dark
Grunt
Sick one with a smile
awards
125 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rora
Natsuki Ryuunosuke
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2019 7:45:50 GMT

[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]

It had never crossed her mind that latching onto a stranger in the middle of a crowded event was a bad idea, no Natsuki was a pretty clueless lass it would seem. It had never dawned on Natsuki that perhaps he had other things he wanted to do or perhaps other people to meet up with, no she had only found herself wanting to drag the poor soul around and bask in the light of his greatness which had comprised of his dazzling ability to dress the part. “well it isn’t the mere fact that you are in costume that has everyone so excited” she told him gleefully “it happens to the fact that your costume is on par with the event planners own designers which says a lot!” she could barely contain her excitement, it was as if she was going to explode at any second now, though something in the back on her mind kept telling her that something was off though she couldn’t put a finger on just exactly what. The words had left his mouth and Natsuki could have slapped herself, she had never actually gotten his approval of being fed by a stranger and well she was sort of kidnapping him.
[break][break]
Despite the fact that she suddenly felt like a horrible person for not waiting long enough to hear and answer, Natsuki decided to just wing it from here as she had already gotten him this far after all. “this is going to sound lame but I was hoping to get here early enough to get picked as the damsel the guys fight over in the main event on the middle stage. Thought I planned to check out all the events after that but … haha .. yeah I know lame ..” a blush had spread across her face as she had finally said it out loud. Momentarily forgetting the reason she had still been holding his hand, another patron passed the two with one large meaty drum in hand. “oh .. well looks like were getting close...er… oh wow I a.. yeah so hi I’m Natsuki by the way” well if he knew her name it wasn’t really kidnapping now...was it ?

|0235 |Mission

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

endless

the stray
male/any
thirty three
xxx, orre
bisexual
bar owner/keep
Senior ranger
Laurence Anderson
Dating
131 height
131 height
awards
419 posts
evan fader DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @evan
evan fader
Seelie \ unseelie [M]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2019 0:01:25 GMT
evan fader Avatar

"Oh." he hadn't really thought about it. The acts that brought him to the attire he was wearing were simply second nature to him, a part of himself and his very being he could neither fully remember nor let go of. His people were hunters, always had been and though he could not remember being taught to make clothing he knew it in his bones and went though the motions without thinking. He knew it to be increasingly uncommon in the present day world but he'd forgotten to think that contextually- here, in a place where people were actively here to admire this sort of thing it would undeniably attract even more attention than normal. Because it didn't just look authentic- it was authentic. As the realization hit Evan made the quick decision that he would not be telling anyone how any of it was made because that would undeniably make matters worse.

As such he let the topic pass with little else as comment. Letting it go was easier than trying to talk his way out of it and besides. There was much more for the two of them to be doing right now. "Oh you mean the... what do they call it? The Sword and shield duels?" he was pretty sure that's what it was called this time around. he hadn't really been paying too much attention when he looked over the events earlier. "I'm sure you'd make a good fit for the role. Even if you don't make it this time they're supposed to be doing these all over Hoenn from now on right?" she could always try again and as long as she kept coming back she'd be sure to get her chance at some point.

"Evan." he tacks on his name at the end of his train of thought. It wasn't much of a name really but it was what he liked the most. "It's a pleasure to meet you." he sounds genuine, because to Evan meeting just about anyway is a pleasure. In truth he probably likes people too much for his own good.