2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2019 15:03:46 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
he'd been taken in roughly several months ago, rescued from the black market and promptly adopted by cait when no one else had shown any interest in the water-type pokemon. he'd been raised in captivity all his life, which had barred him from being released into the wilds. but despite his limited freedoms he found life within the confines of his mistress's gym to be adequate; the river that ran throughout its interior slim yet capable of accommodating both him and his water-type peers without issue. 

the population within cait's gym was sizable, though a system had been developed that resulted in pokemon being rotated in and out of their pokeballs on a bi-monthly basis to avoid overcrowding and territorial disputes. the weather within the confines of the gym remained comfortable, the sprinkler systems that emulated rainfall occurring once or twice a week. food was distributed several times a day, the portions accompanied by nutrient rich supplements. 

everything ran on schedule due to his mistress's firm grasp on the inner-workings of her gym, her psychics serving as the ones to ensure that order remained and her fighters working to maintain peace between those whom occupied the space. 

'it's quiet today.' 

he presently occupied what was usually a popular side of the artificial river, having expected at least a few of the fairies to occupy its edge and drink deeply from its waters. but it was mostly empty and he guessed that it was because it was post-feeding time. the fairies were fond of sleeping once they had had their fill, typically occupying places with plenty of sun.

'i could use a nap,' he thought.

his round form lay upon the grass, the shade of a slim tree he had settled near partially concealing his presence within the artificial forest. 

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 15:20:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

open social thread for post-kidnapping stormy

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

She had been left to her own devices, with strict instruction to not bother Cait or cause any trouble in her gym. For whatever reason, Stormy and Cait were out on their own doing human-type things, and she had been left in the care of Cait. [break][break]

Except, Cait had a very well thought out gym design that allowed her Pokemon to wander about freely and without much interference. It was kind of nice, really.[break][break]

Well, except for the fact that she wasn't used to the scheduled feeding times, and had been asleep when food had been distributed. As a result, Darumaka had not been fed and woke herself up from a wailing belly. In the likelihood that she had been given food, it was not gone - likely devoured by another Pokemon.[break][break]

So she wandered about, a sulk imprinted on her face. Each step she took was heavy-footed, her tiny arms limp at her side. She only brightened when she spotted a Seel napping in the shade. For whatever reason, she assumed that it might be able to help her.[break][break]

"Excuse me? I missed lunch time, and I was wondering if you still had any food to spare?"[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 15:39:31 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
seel was on the cusp of dozing off when a tiny voice had interrupted him on his way to blissful unconsciousness. he'd open his eyes, his vision immediately filled by something that was round and red. after blinking a few times he'd raise his head, peering at the fire-type with a bemused look affixed upon his soft features.

"
i don't," he answered.

the pokemon hadn't a clue who this creature was - but he supposed it was because she was new. the mistress was always adding pokemon to their growing family, so it wasn't strange to run into someone that he didn't recognize in the least. 

"
you'll have to ask one of the psychics. but if they aren't willing to get you something you can always ask miltank for a drink. it should hold you over until the next feeding time."

seel paused before allowing his curiosity to conquer all else.

"
where are you from, friend?"  

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 19:51:45 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Immediately crushed, Darumaka would kick at a loose pebble that was next to her. It would bounce and skid across the grass, eventually disappearing.[break][break]

All of his options seemed to involve bothering someone for assistance, something that Stormy had been very clear on not doing. Well, she had told her to not be a bother and a nuisance to Cait's Pokemon, not necessarily that she couldn't ask for help.[break][break]

But bother and bother for help both started with bother, and Darumaka came to the conclusion that she wouldn't bother anyone for help.[break][break]

Her belly growls a little bit in protest just before the Seel asks a question. She glances up at him, a little surprised.[break][break]

"Where do I come from? Gee.. why does that seem like a hard question to answer."[break][break]

She pauses a moment, thinking hard about how she wanted to respond. She had been many places before coming to Stormy, after all.[break][break]

"I think I was rescued or something by some humans. All I really remember is stealing this lady's food while she was distracted, and I've tagged along with her crew ever since. She doesn't let me steal food anymore, though."[break][break]

There's a wistful, almost sad note to the way she says that, but she seems to cheer up eventually.[break][break]

"The lady dropped me off here for the day, said she'd be back this afternoon. I didn't really pay much attention, I was asleep for most of it."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 20:27:42 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
he understood her disappointment, having grown familiar with hunger pangs long ago. 

"
she must be a kind mistress."

her story was also fairly typical, quite a few among cait's lot having originated from either mills, the wilds or were taken from unsavory individuals who had little business owning pokemon. 

"
we're taught that stealing is bad. so i think she's probably right - telling you to stop, i mean," he said. 

seel wasn't at all a sociable creature and floundered a bit when it came to speaking. but he was satisfied that he had successfully managed to hold a conversation so far without making himself appear stupid or socially inept.

"
you can stay here with me 'till you have to go. i like this spot. water to drink and - uh - shade.

'no food, though,' he thought, mournfully. 

he decided to present her with another question, hopeful it would distract her from her rumbling tummy. 

"
do you have a... name? i'm just seel."  

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 1:30:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Darumaka would nod absently. It wasn't that she found Stormy to not be a 'kind mistress' it was more that she just hadn't thought about it that hard. Trainers were weird and were always on the go - especially her trainer.[break][break]

The rest of her fellow companions under Stormy's wing didn't seem to mind how aloof and absent she was - in fact, some of them often got to be her most trusted partners. For now, Darumaka had been virtually irrelevant and maybe a little underappreciated. Unintentionally, of course.[break][break]

Blinking slowly, Darumaka would twist from side to side awkwardly when presented with yet another being informing her that stealing was bad. In hindsight, she had sort of already known this, but it had been the way she ate her fill before she'd been given a home.[break][break]

"Yes, yes, of course. I know that now."[break][break]

If the Seel felt uncomfortable due to his lack of social skills, it was unseen by the small fire-type Pokemon. The lengthy awkward silences were appreciated by her, because she spent the quiet time just looking around at the scenery.[break][break]

"Stay here? With you? Sure, I really don't have anything else to do. This looks like a very cozy place to hang out."[break][break]

She would then fold her arms into her body and tuck her legs underneath her, effectively turning into a ball that didn't tip over. Her eyes closed, but reopened when Seel began speaking again.[break][break]

"Uh.. no, I don't think so. My mistress, as you call it, she just calls me Darumaka. I don't think she's very good at names, most of us Pokemon of hers just go by our regular names."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 21:36:15 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
seel was a bit relieved, fearing that his lack of a nickname would be perceived as boring or even typical. but with so many pokemon running around, he didn't mind maintaining his usual title and didn't blame his mistress for not giving him one.

"
your mistress - she's the one with the long hair, isn't she?"

the water-type had caught glimpses of her, the young woman slim and pretty. 

"
i'd like to meet her one day," he continued. "she seems very nice."

he supposed that he'd also like to see the darumaka again as well. she was friendly and made for decent enough company - so he'd be a bit sad when she left. seel didn't have many friends, after all.

"
do you battle often?

it was a random inquiry but one that was very likely to garner an interesting response.  

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 22:11:49 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Darumaka thinks on this, humming under her breath at the thought. She supposed she hadn't been super invested in what her mistress looked like, she often-times spent her time with several other younger Pokemon, not with her specifically.[break][break]

"Yes, I think so. She often smells like smoke and flames, it's quite comforting."[break][break]

At the thought of her, a small smile starts to spread wider across her face. The warm feeling in her belly returns, content that she was in such a good spot in regard to having a nice home.[break][break]

"She is very nice, but she's also very serious. Sometimes I find her intimidating and a little scary, but she means well."[break][break]

The next question makes her even more thoughtful, if that were possible. She rolls back and forth on her roly-poly body, contemplating her answer.[break][break]

"Sometimes, but I think she worries about my safety since I'm so small. She does sometimes teach me and the other younger ones some simple fighting techniques. I find it a little boring though, I don't really care for beating up my friends."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 0:07:35 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
"boring?"

that was an interesting word for it and one that he had never personally considered when it came to such an activity. he found it exciting in certain ways, though it could prove thoroughly unpleasant if it was a mostly one-sided affair.

"
i've been practicing a little," he said. "it's not too bad if you're any good at it."

he decided to change the subject, aware that daramaka had a limited amount of interest for the topic. his own experience was fairly limited, but he did enjoy playing the part of the bystander when bearing witness to gym battles. 

"
i can show you around the gym a little. i think infernape would be interested in meeting you. both her and the combusken twins, actually. they love meeting other fire-types."

'and maybe they'll like me a little more if i introduce them to someone new.'

seel had been ignored mostly by his peers so far, but he was certain he could wriggle his way to becoming moderately popular in time.  

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 15:57:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Darumaka would blink back at the Seel calmly as it parroted her statement. She might have found battling more fun if she had actually been more eager to participate, but alas, she was more preoccupied with food it seemed.[break][break]

"I see. Maybe I just need more practice."[break][break]

She responds, but doesn't really put faith in her words. Though a sudden thought crosses her mind at the aspect of evolving. Perhaps, if she evolved, Stormy might take a new interest in her and actively seek her out for battling.[break][break]

The fire-type perks up and out of her trail of thought at the aspect of a tour. Normally the idea would bore her, but given that she was hungry and invested in this lovely conversation with her new friend, she was actually eager to follow the young Seel.[break][break]

"Other fire-types? That's exciting. Back home, my mistress has so many fire-types."[break][break]

With a little pat-pat of tiny feet, the Darumaka would wander after the Seel.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
replenish . [ m ]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 21:48:08 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 50 poke, a free evo for your participating pokemon (redeem in site shop).