[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]PROTECT

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]THE WORLD

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE THEIR STRENGTH

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

It had been a couple of weeks since he had become a Gym Trainer, and helped Stormy out to better her skills with her pokemon. A few months, maybe even year, since he came to Hoenn. Things had changed a lot since then... He was there to strike back at Team Rocket at first, but now, he had developped bonds and found other ambitions. He had made his place in this region, learning to know the inhabitants and share their lives. [break][break]

And it was time for him to have an impact on other lives too. As he was working at the Sootopolis Gym, he had heard a rumor that the leader of Rustboro Gym, Alexander Stone, had been crowned champion for the league circuit. Hearing that, Balder couldn't help but wonder what would happen of the seat of the Rustboro Gym. And as he thought about guiding others, affecting their lives and protecting others... Well, he ended up being on the road to the gym already, and try to have a meeting with the new champion.[break][break]

Standing before the gym, the giant couldn't help but wonder what he should say to the individual in question? Simply entering and asking to be Gym Leader out of the blue did seem to be an odd way to act, especially if the man never heard of him. But then, how should Balder bring the subject up? Taunt the field and ask what would happen of the gym as he is the new champion? Or see if there is anyone replacing him already and challenge him? If he can't get the seat, he could leave with the badge instead...[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, the man stepped forward, activating the automatic doors of the Gym. No use pondering at this point, maybe the words will come naturally once he is face to face with Stone. As he entered the gym, he looked around, to see if anyone could help him. "Hello? I'm looking for Mr. Alexander Stone, is he around?"

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]
Interview with a champion

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
A hidden gem, or a Stone? [Closed]
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 9:53:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
it's not as easy as it appears: to find a replacement for a city as big as rustboro. he's been doing a good job juggling the various responsibilities of the league and of devon, but he can only do this for so long until he burns out. 

speaking of, the guest that visits him today might be a suitable replacement, considering how he's helped the fire-leader with her gym. alexander turns as the doors slide open, eyes sizing up the oncoming man.

"i am! ah, i recognize you. mister schwartz, correct? i hear you have been helping stormy out around her gym. are you one of her gym trainers?" 

he grins at the thought because he was the one who suggested for her to have gym trainers in the first place. he dusts his palms off and approaches, abandoning whatever piece of machinery he was working on.

"what brings you to my gym, mister schwartz?"

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2019 3:50:23 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]I WILL FIGHT

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]TO

It didn't take too long for Balder to find the champion... Or for him to simply appear. Just as he had entered, Alexander turned around and welcomed the giant. And also seemed to know him. From Stormy even. Guess that shows how close the two are, right? The Alolan man smiled as he began to reply to the champion. "Not quite. While I am indeed a Gym Trainer, it is rather for the Sootopolis Gym that I work for. And I'd like to think she helped me more then I helped her."[break][break]

Balder decided to move closer to Alexander, instead of standing in the doorway. As he got closer, he tried to observe the machinery on which the man was working on. Yet, after analyzing it for a couple of seconds, he could not determine what was its purpose or utility in the building. Plus, why repair it when he wouldn't be using this location anymore? Suddenly, Stone's voice rose up, bringing Balder back to the present. "Oh, right! Why I came..."[break][break]

Balder cleared his throat and looked into Alexander's eyes. "The reason I went from one end of the country to this location was to ask to take over your gym, as you are becoming the champion of Hoenn. I thought that helping the trainers of Hoenn to get better is something I should attempt to do, hence why I stand before you today."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#fc7279;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#fc7279;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#fc7279;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#fc7279!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 15:40:16 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the sootopolis gym! his eyes widen at this revelation, head bowing slightly as he speaks. "my apologies for the confusion! how is miss abbiati?" he asks, curious about the infamous gym leader. he's had difficulties keeping track of her activity; the walls of sootopolis continue to keep her rather shielded. but he'll get through eventually.

as balder approaches, alexander crosses his arms over his chest, not to close himself off but rather to find some form of comfort. at balder's words, his expression falters for a moment.

"i appreciate you reaching out to me, mister schwartz. unfortunately, rustboro will no longer have a gym leader. the position is being moved to verdanturf in its time of need. understandable, really." 

he pauses, thinks.

"that said, you do not need to be a gym leader to help the trainers of hoenn. speaks highly of you. you have helped her a lot and for that i must thank you."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2019 21:35:11 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]I WILL FIGHT

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]TO

"Olivia's doing good. She's been busy with all the challengers and her group that she formed. But other then that, all's well." Balder stretched while saying all of this. Seems like Olivia was a bit more known then he expected, seeing how she's been in Hoenn for about as long as he was. As he was done stretching and approached Alex, the information was revealed: Rustboro will have a gym no longuer.[break][break]

Verdanturf huh... They had seen some sad things these last few days, so the decision was indeed logical. Doing so will give a new breath to the city and soothe the wounded minds. Yet, Balder couldn't help but feel like he missed his chance on this. That if he had been just a bit faster, he could've snatched the place. But that could've been cutting Verdanturf for a source of income and security, so it was definitely better this way.[break][break]

Then the Champion proceeded to saying that there were other ways to help the trainers. Especially as Stormy kept saying how helpfull he was.Yet, all he had done was simply guide her in handling her pokemons correctly, to ensure that they were happy and she had a good control of them. That wasn't a lot. "Honestly, I'm glad Stormy feels this way. Yet I didn't do much, I just gave her some advices to help her. Doing what many people would've done... Well, hopefully. I know the freaks of Team Rocket wouldn't have helped her."[break][break]

Balder sighed. Mentionning Team Rocket just reminded him of how much loss they had caused. And how he was unable to at least punch their boss before he got slain. But at least their threat was gone now. And it also meant that Kanto might soon be freed from their oppression. Balder looked at the Ex-Gym Leader and smiled. "Guess I'll continue doing my best and help others when I see the option to. Sorry for taking your time, Mr. Stone."

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES