[M] Forgive Me

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2019 18:19:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","onlytime"]

[attr="class","onlytimeleft"]

Arceus, forgive her.[break][break]

How did she feel about this mission? Uneasy, to say the least. It was one thing for her to steal pokemon, but now she was actually taking part in moving stolen pokemon from one place to another. To some degree, she almost felt bad for these pokemon. They were plucked from their trainers, both young and old, and now they were being moved to be sold. Did she know where the pokemon were going? No, she didn't - she just knew that they would never be seen again. [break][break]

She always felt uneasy when it came to handling pokemon. Items, belongings and money? Those were easy to steal. Those were easy to take care of. Pokemon, on the other hand? She felt queazy, and she couldn't help but to think; what if those were her pokemon? The thought of is stings at her heart, but she puts a hand over it in attempt to calm down. [break][break]

This is alright. As long as she viewed the pokemon as the same "items" she's ever handled, she wouldn't have to worry. [break][break]

But, naturally, being a young girl, she was assigned someone else to handle the pokemon. Was it because they saw her as incompetent? It'd be right of them to. She was given a location to wait at in slateport, and so the albino stands to wait with a parasol over her head.[break][break]

mission

[attr="class","onlytimeright"]
[attr="class","onlytimeimg"]

[attr="class","onlytimelyric1"]sure as the sun will cross the sky

[attr="class","onlytimelyric2"]THE LIE IS OVER

[attr="class","onlytimeline"]

[attr="class","onlytimenotes"]

Hoookay lessgo

[attr="class","onlytimehov"]

BELLA

T
OPEN THREAD

C
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]
[newclass=.onlytime]padding:34px;width:530px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-top:5px solid #333333;border-bottom:5px solid #333333;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#888888;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeleft]font:11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;color:#888888;text-align:justify;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding-right:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeleft b, .onlytimeleft i]color:#8c72bb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeright]margin-left:24px;color:#bbbbbb;font:9px Verdana;text-align:justify;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;border-radius:0%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeimg img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:0%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric1]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;color:#333333;letter-spacing:-.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric2]font:bold 25px Roboto Condensed;color:#333333;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeline]background-color:#e5e5e5;width:80px;height:1px;margin:10px 90px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimenotes]margin-bottom:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;height:48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov div]height:48px;width:48px;text-align:center;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:48px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov span]width:150px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:bold 10px Roboto;padding:9px;line-height:10px;text-align:center;color:#333333;position:absolute;margin:11px 0px 0px -1px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov:hover span]opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2019 16:42:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hello!"

the cheerful greeting broke the silence that the younger girl was holding. he greeted her with a smile and a lazy wave of his hand, a free hand on a pocket as he walked brazenly towards her direction. he was told of a general description of her appearance. there wasn't any trouble picking the right one out of the crowd fortunately.

"you're uh..."
he trails off in his statement for a moment, "whitey... or something, right?" he scratches the back of his head as he tries to recall the proper name, but to no avail. "never mind that. here's the goods."

from his shoulder, he tries to hand off a heavy duffel bag filled with trained pokemon from trainers that lost against rocket to her. he drops it on the ground in front of her, landing with a loud thud. he pivots his shoulder around to ease the soreness from carrying the bag around.

"can you even carry that?" he asks, snickering at the thought.

technically, she wasn't supposed to in the first place, but priam got carried away.

@kira
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2019 11:19:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

She doesn't expect to see someone so soon, nevermind that the person is so.. cheerful. [break][break]

Quietly, she questions; why is someone so cheerful and. seemingly pleasant in team rocket (but she shouldn't be judging nor talking - from the looks of it, he was older than her. for a child to be in team rocket, it was already difficult). It would be alright, so long as she saw the pokemon as.. objects. She tries not to think twice, though difficult it may have been. They were criminals (they were children), so they had to do their job correctly. [break][break]

The male walked over with a bag over his shoulder. She assumed that it was either stolen goods, or stolen pokemon (although there shouldn't be a difference, with what she's trying to convince herself of). She gives a small smile in response, raising her free hand from under the parasol to wave gently. "Hello~" she chimes, giving a slightly larger smile. "Kira. And you're.. Uhm.." He wasn't the only one who forgot names, as she finds the one she was given slipping from her mind. [break][break]

She stares down at the bag he dropped to the ground, paused before tugging the hem of the bag with her finger. They would have to be moving things from one point to another, no? But in that case.. She would figure that this would be part of the load. Scarlet eyes glance up at him, through snow white locks. "Uhm.. They told me that there would be more, somewhere. I think we're supposed to meet up with someone so they can pass it along?" She asks, unless this were the load itself. [break][break]

Never the less, the girl hesitantly looks at the parasol for a moment and reaches to close it. Her pale skin nearly begins to burn in the sun while she tries to get a grip onto the duffel bag's strap. "Hnngh..!" She tries her best at it, only barely succeeding to lift it off the ground with both of her hands. Unfortunately, she can't hold it for long before dropping it back onto the ground to let out a soft and near tired sigh. Physical labour was not her forte. [break][break]

"What in.. Arceus' name-- How many pokeballs are in there..?"

[break][break]mission

I didn't sleep at all forgive me for any mistakes in this post :sweats:[break]
Gonna be getting that mod request in tho

BELLA

T
FOR PRIAM CONRAD

C
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.onlytime]padding:34px;width:530px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-top:5px solid #333333;border-bottom:5px solid #333333;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#888888;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeleft]font:11px Roboto;text-transform:lowercase;color:#888888;text-align:justify;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding-right:24px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeright]margin-left:24px;color:#bbbbbb;font:9px Verdana;text-align:justify;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;border-radius:0%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric1]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px 0px 0px 0px;color:#333333;letter-spacing:-.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimelyric2]font:bold 25px Roboto Condensed;color:#333333;line-height:25px;letter-spacing:-.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimeline]background-color:#e5e5e5;width:80px;height:1px;margin:10px 90px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;height:48px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov div]height:48px;width:48px;text-align:center;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:48px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.onlytimehov span]width:150px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f5f5f5;font:bold 10px Roboto;padding:9px;line-height:10px;text-align:center;color:#333333;position:absolute;margin:11px 0px 0px -1px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 0:12:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
POKE-TRAFFICKING

[attr="class","aname2"]
YOUR CARGO

[attr="class","ipad"]
YOU RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
[break][break]

[break]

male / defiant[break]

fury cutter / feint attack / metal claw / night slash
[break][break]

note:[break]

only one of you can keep this pokemon![break]
if neither of you want it you will both earn an extra 30 poke![break]
mention your choice when submitting the mission in mod reqs!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2019 19:33:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he was at ease with her around. perhaps it was because she does not exude the aura of a threat, but he guesses that it was only because he rarely gets to hang out with people near his age.

he watches her try. the poor attempts to carry the load brought a grin on his face. there were no audible laughter however, no matter how much he wanted to let one out. almost everyone he was partnered with, regardless of mission, were more reliable than him to some extent. he finds solace in finding someone who doesn't seem too serious on how matters are handled.

"there's at least three pokeballs in there, but you're right." he picks up the bag again, exerting less effort than kira did, as he slings it back to his shoulders. "this is for a different job."

there had been an influx of opportunities given the recent events. their numbers dwindle one by one with each passing day, which may contribute to the number of jobs he can take, but priam does not mind that matter much. he didn't have much of a say in it anyways and as long as he does his part, he's fine.

"i only got the place for our meetup though. do you wanna lead me to the other meetup place?"

priam had the address written somewhere in his person, but he can't be bothered to look for it, not when there's someone else that might know of it. he stares at her expectantly, good vibes still present in his expression.

@kira

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 8:48:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

she was comfortable, odd as it was. [break][break]

she found his company pleasant, probably because he looked to be closer to her age? It was that he was open and rather friendly with her. After all, the only other rocket she had been in much contact with was her own father - and he wasn't exactly the most open or talkative man in the world. If it wasn't him, she'd see a few people who he'd speak to, then scurry up to her room to hide out until he was finished his business. Asides from that, she didn't exactly go to a public school, so she couldn't meet people around her age either.[break][break]

So being able to see someone like this was refreshing. [break][break]

It's also why she didn't appear all too nervous around him, nor did she feel pressured with the need to do well. her attempts to lift up the bag hadn't ceased until the boy grabbed it after she set it down, the grin on his face clearly displayed his amusement. before she was able to respond, another rocket had come up to the two of them with a small pouch with two pokeballs inside. Kira stares at it, opting to take that one so that priam wouldn't have to carry any more. "I got this one." she says, weighing the bag in her arms. this bag was much lighter than the one he had given her earlier, and her lips curl into a triumphing smile. take that, bag. [break][break]

the rocket who handed her the bag scurried back into the shadows, and she didn't bother to call out to them and ask for the location. "Mhm, it shouldn't take too long." she chimes, taking the first steps in the direction to the drop off. But not without taking a quick gander at the pokeballs in the bag. They were labelled, thankfully. [break][break]

she tilts her head at his latter statement. what kind of job was it, then? typically, they'd only give a child maybe.. one or two jobs in a day. two missions at the most, from what she had heard. [break][break]

She could be wrong, of course. [break][break]

"So.. What kind of job is it?" she pauses, clears her throat slightly "Er.. The one you mentioned earlier?"

[break][break]mission

SYLPH

N
POST 3/5

C
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 19:55:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"it's a similar one!"

the number of pokeball he carried meant that it probably wasn't as important compared to the pouch that kira carried. the parcels they were to deliver each time were usually assigned with the same values. he wasn't sure of anyone's standing in the organization besides those at the very top, but he assumes the two of them shared a similar importance.

"top secret, though," he reminds her. "protocol says i shouldn't even mention it to ya, but i'm being nice and giving you a hint anyways."

the thought lingered in his head. did it mean that the ones he carried were all useless 'mons compared to the one that kira has? comparing the pokemon they were supposed to deliver to their respective clients was a nice idea, but he was pretty sure they'd get in trouble for it.

was it worth the trouble though?

"you ever get curious of what's inside of these things we're delivering?"

he plucks out a pokeball from the bag he carries, showing it in front of kira. playing the devil's advocate was a risky move, especially if it was to provoke a move that goes against rocket. nonetheless, it was kira's choice in the end.

@kira
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[M] Forgive Me
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 3:20:01 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission incomplete...
[attr="class","reward2"] you receive the following: 20 poke and 2 infamy.
you receive the following BONUS REWARDS: 10 poke.