Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,454 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 5:29:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

It was a rare occasion when Thomas Benoit would pay a visit to Dewford Town. If anything, he felt guilty about not being able to come around more often, now that Esme was acting as the town's protector. A part of that, especially recently, could've been chalked up to him recovering from the attempt on his life, if one could call it that. After all, the only reason he was alive was because his would-be assassin decided to let him live, for some reason.

Gripping the shoulder where he was wounded all that time ago, Thomas pressed on into Granite Cave. As he entered, he'd notice that the cave, in terms of the entrance, received a good amount of natural lighting. But upon sliding down into the lower levels, Thomas found himself requiring the aid of his shoulder-mounted flashlight, in order to see.

The trainer, who would bring out Brutus to join him, proceeded down the dark cave slowly, waiting for whatever danger was in store for him.

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 17:08:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ONIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rock head[break]
sandstorm / dig / stone edge / rage
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,454 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2019 20:09:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas traveled down the tunnel, he would notice a Sandstorm brewing in the cave. Immediately, he would pull a collar-mounted mask over his face, in order to provide himself some protection from the sand. Brutus could only wince in discomfort as the coarse sands began kicking up within the cave. The two would proceed down the tunnel cautiously, waiting for whatever summoned the Sandstorm to come out and attack them.

Indeed, a volley of Stone Edges would fly out at the duo. Brutus would immediately shield his master from the onslaught, grunting in pain as the sharp stones struck his body. Once the onslaught had come to an end, the Pangoro turned around, an angry growl coming from his throat, as he noticed that the attacker was nowhere in sight. Once he felt tremors in the ground below them, Brutus immediately grabbed Thomas, and dashed away, before the Onix would finally emerge from underground.

Taking his opportunity, Brutus would lunge at the rock serpent with a Bullet Punch, what was then followed up with a Drain Punch. The first strike would land on the Onix, causing it to roar out in pain. Before Brutus could follow up with the Drain Punch, the Onix managed to burrow back underground. The Pangoro could only grunt in anger, looking out for any signs of the Onix emerging. And sure enough, the Onix would emerge behind the duo, once again attempting to bombard them with Stone Edge. Brutus would step in front, once again taking the attacks as he rushed in to meet the Onix.

The dark panda would launch himself at the serpent with a Bullet Punch, but rather than attempting to connect it, the attack only propelled him close enough to the Onix, in order to slug the creature with a Drain Punch. The Onix, upon being slugged, felt his vitality being sapped away by the strike. The rock snake would drop at that point, being rendered unconscious by the second strike. Brutus would feel his wounds heal from the strike, save for residual chafing from the sands that blew through the tunnel.

"You doing okay, Brutus?", Thomas called out to his companion.

The Pangoro gave him a thumbs up, before marching over to reconnect with Thomas. "Good. Thank you for covering me.", he told the Pangoro, who held out a fist for Thomas to bump with his own.

notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2019 1:16:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / moxie[break]
scary face / crunch / foul play / dig
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,454 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2019 2:18:06 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Moments later, something would emerge from below them. Brutus, feeling the attack coming thanks to the twitching of his sprig, stepped out of the way in time, before a Krokorok would emerge from below. Immediately, he would lunge at the Pangoro, attempting to Crunch down on the bear. Brutus, rather than dodge, instead allowed the creature to bite into his arm, grimacing in pain as the fangs sank into his arm. Thanks to a combination of his fur, and his muscles, the fangs of the Krokorok didn't make it very far, despite the power behind the attack.

In retaliation, Brutus struck the Krokorok in the midsection with a vicious Drain Punch. The attack would send the Krokorok flying into the cave wall, and with a groan, the Krokorok would fall unconscious. Brutus would feel the wounds inflicted by the Krokorok, as well as what remained earlier, heal from the vitality he sapped from his last opponent.

Thomas rushed to check on the Krokorok. Noticing that it was merely unconscious, Thomas took a Pokeball, tapping the creature's head with it, and hoping for the best.

"Good work.", Thomas told Brutus, with a thumbs up.

notes: Cap attempt on Krokorok

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,640 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Taken for Granite (SW)
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2019 2:25:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT KROKOROK!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / moxie[break]
scary face / crunch / foul play / dig
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!

[googlefont=Montserrat]