awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 18:54:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]training. day and night, she's training. alexander made her promise, made her swear her loyalty. she won't give up because she can't give up. and the only thing she can do now is grow stronger, get smarter, be prepared

aithne has been making progress, but she's had trouble leaning into the dual-types fighting side. although her brother has given her some pointers and spars with her on the daily, there's still something she's missing. orion has no formal training with honing his own skills.

so she's here, at an outdoor arena just a couple miles south of lavaridge's hot springs. many fighters loosen their muscles after a long day spent here, toiling under the heat and bolstering their muscles. 

pinned braids keep freya's long silver hair off her back, but her neck is still hot, turning pink in the sun. orion and aithne flank her, the latter pokemon looking nervously (and determinedly) out at the sprawling groups of trainers, sparring in churned dirt. 

@nash
x x x
[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 1:42:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash threw her fists into the air. "Hell yeah!!" Her Ampharos' both threw their hands into the air as well, waving their hands and their tails in excitement. A brilliant grin was across Nash's face. The bloke she'd placed a bet on actually won. She'd gotten herself a good score from that fight!

After collecting her winnings, and with her pink and yellow Ampharos' tailing beside/behind her, Nash made her way to the ring, getting up and into it. She returned both her cuties before tossing out Delta, her Electivire.

"C'mon pussies! Let's go! Somebody try and take my money from me, hm?" Delta, as if on command, threw her hands onto the canvas as if to prove a point. The point was that nobody could take her in a fight.

"I'm feelin' it." Nash took in a deep breath, rolling her shoulders and bouncing onto her toes. "I'm feelin' a victory, c'mon! Somebody volunteer as tribute already!"

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 2:12:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]most of them are physical attackers. blows are exchanged with fists and kicks and freya starts to feel out of place. she's skilled in ranged combat, field formation and structure. close quarters, close combat---that's not her style in the least. 

but that's exactly why she's here. 

so when a trainer tosses up an electivire in the ring nearest her, and the crowd goes silent, freya nudges the nearest person, asks why no one's volunteering. 

'that there's thunderclap. no use bettin' on anyone else.' 

freya grins, clasps the informant on the back as a sign of thanks, and then boosts herself up onto the platform. she calls for aithne and the hakamo-o clears the ropes in a single bound, landing in a crouched position with fists raised. frey laughs, juts her chin. 

"we'll do it."

@nash
x x x
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2019 19:24:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash watched as a woman with silver hair made her way into the ring. If Nash were to be honest, she'd sum up the woman in a very simple, to the point, phrase.

"Well, fuck me."

But, more to the point. "You sure?" Nash's eyes moved to the fighting and dragon-type. "I mean, he looks like he's ready... guess I can't argue with that." Nash glanced around before moving in close and extending a hand to the beautiful woman across from her.

"Nash Alcott." Because beautiful women shouldn't be calling her 'Thunderclap.' Just wasn't sexy.

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 16:59:22 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]freya raises a brow, offers a sideways smile. her heartbeat quickens, welcome anticipation settling in her bones. aithne feeds off her energy, clenches and unclenches her fists, moves her weight from side to side. she shrugs out her shoulders and bares her teeth, sharp as daggers. 

"freya morningstar," she says. small murmurs break out over the crowd. people begin placing bets. "and yes," she adds, "she's more than ready.

"aithne?"
 the hakamo-o lowers herself, makes herself small. brute strength will not be on her side against such a huge opponent. her forked tongue slides out from behind her teeth as she hisses, twists that hiss into a deep, bellowing noble roar

@nash
aithne uses noble roar!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 19:23:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
"Gotta love a good cat fight." Nash winked before making her way back out of Delta's way, how immediately let up a Light Screen in response to the roar that the dual-type had given. Delta's fists spark and ignite, one covered in flame and the other in sparks. Her tails twist and curl, it's a clear sign that she's ready for some action.

"How about this, Morningstar," Nash called out as she got into the 'coaches seat' just behind Delta's corner of the ring. "If I win, I take you to dinner. If you win, you take me to dinner?"

She really shouldn't have been flirting, but look at that beautiful frame and gorgeous hair. Not to mention the fire Nash could see in her eyes. Truly, Nash got the impression she was dealing with royalty, which was both terrifying and exciting as hell.

DELTA used LIGHT SCREEN.

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 22:30:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]it's been a long time since she's been courted so brazenly. each time had been subtle--too-long glances at a bar, soft questions, hopeful, asking for plans. and she'd turned down them all. because her heart has always belonged to someone else. 

but this is different. this is public. this is riotous. the crowd is whistling at them now, egging both of them on, and she swallows her secrets, not for the first time feeling the weight of her precarious situation. is rocket. no one can know the extent to which freya cares for her. 

so her smile lilts and she tries not to let how much her chest aches as she bites out a laugh and purrs, "it would be a pleasure." she winks right back at her and the crowd jeers and aithne scrapes her claws against the ground and moxie curls lovingly around her neck, hissing softly, murmuring her anxieties away. 

the dragon steps closer, circling its opponent in a fearsome dance, waiting in anticipation for its burly strike. 

@nash
aithne uses dragon dance!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 23:10:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash couldn't help how she grinned, deciding that Delta didn't need to take it easy. Not if Nash wanted to take out that hot piece across the way. Though, she knew that look in the woman's eyes... she'd had it herself before. Even though there was a wink and an agreement that followed, that split second? Nash knew.

She'd have to fight hard if she wanted more than just a date. But then again, Nash liked a good fight. And moreover, they could always be friends. Not everything was about sex, but not all sex was life binding, now, was it?

"Delta, get pumped!" Nash encouraged, and in that instant Delta let loose a Thunderbolt, but not on Aithne. Instead, it was directed at Delta herself. With that charge of speed, Delta could feel the electricity moving through her. A roar later, and she was quickly closing the distance between herself and Aithne, pulling her fists back and then going in for some thunder and fire punches.

(( Delta uses Thunderbolt, which her ability Motor Drive turns into a speed boost!
Delta closes in, using Thunder Punch and Fire Punch, feel free to dodge or not, I'm fine with either. ))

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 23:50:20 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]freya follows the woman's suit in taking a step back to the corner of the ring. she doesn't sit, though. she's too wired for that. she hasn't seen enough battles like these to sit still, and she's definitely not as sure about their routine as their opponent is.

pumped and light on her toes, aithne the electivire with a critical eye. she and freya are both dazzled when the electric-type charges itself and then rushes forward with blinding speed. aithne had anticipated one move, at least, and uses her heightened speed to dodge neatly out of the way of the fist that sizzles with electricity, only to double over as fire plumes against her stomach. 

hardened scales protect her from the brunt of the fire attack and she growls, hands raised as she flips backwards and aims to slam him with her taloned feet in a swift sky uppercut

@nash
aithne atk +1 spd +1
aithne dodges thunderpunch!
aithne is hit by fire punch! (it's not very effective)
aithne uses sky uppercut!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 0:36:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Delta knew not many of her moves would be effective against Aithne’s types. Her only real shot was getting in a nice hard Giga Impact. In order for that to happen, she would have to take the brunt of the attack that Aithne dishes out. So instead of putting in effort to dodge the uppercut, she instead braced herself for the attack by planting her feet. Though the attack landed, it wasn’t too much for Delta to handle, and the Electovire pushed forward through the attack.

Her planted feet moved forward, her fists now a second thought as she used the entirety of her body, swirling with energy, in her attack. The Giga Impact being used at such a close distance? It should give her the advantage and it should have hit the dual type dragon, hopefully catching it off guard enough for a critical.

Nash quickly raised from her seat, both hands shooting into the air in an excited and victorious manner. ”Oh hell yeah! Great job Delta!!”

Light Screen post 2/3
Speed +1
Delta uses Giga Impact!

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 2:52:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the attack hits and aithne lands on her feet, back down in a crouch, prepared to follow up with another round. but she's too in the heat of the battle, too in the thick of it, to hear freya calling her to back off. because while the dragon had felt the force behind her own connection, freya had seen the ugly truth: the electivire is strong, and took the hit as if it were nothing. 

a fist connects with her face, breaking scales, smashing bone, and aithne flies backwards. freya's heart leaps in her throat and she rushes towards the dragon as it crumples, cradling its nose. but she stutters to a stop when aithne snarls, spitting globs of blood. 

her body glows, arms lengthening. she stands, shakily she stands, as her tail lengthens, armor plating sliding out and over her shoulders. a helm brandishes her head and freya's concern turns to pleasure. orion hoots from the audience. 

her evolution drains her and in one final, desperate act, she charges forward, fist glowing. 

@nash
aithne atk +1 spd +1
delta lands a critical hit!
aithne uses drain punch!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 1:36:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
the evolution caught Delta by surprise. Immeidately Nash was lifting out of her seat, no longer as calm as she had been before, watching as Aithne took one final desperate shot at Delta.

"Counter with something Del--" An irritated grunt left Nash as she watched the Drain Punch hit Delta. "It's alright you got it! Knock it the fuck out!"

Nash's words vibrated through Delta's body, down into her very core. She quickly ignited her fists, one with fire and the other with sparks. Once she gained her ground again, having been knocked aback by that surprise evolution and punch, Delta dealt out a Thunder Punch.

Hopefully, Aithne would be down for the count after that.

(( after your reply feel free to submit for awards
also if you want nash to make good on that date hmu ))

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,577 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 3:26:59 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]exhaustion rips at her every limb. her fist connects and a white sheen ripples over her as health pools back into her, patching up scrapes and bruises. it's not much, but it's enough to keep her on her feet, to keep her satisfied. 

she knows this battle is lost, but she's come out stronger because of it. and so she revels in her new form as delta strikes the final blow. scales clatter together as she hunches, flinches, and offers a wan, toothy smile. 

and before she can hit the ground, freya has returned her to her ball and placed it neatly back in her circlet. she spins and the crowd cheers and orion leaps onto stage beside her, his face a mixture of worry and pride. 

the two approach nash and her pokemon and, slightly breathless, freya offers her hand, saying, "gods, no wonder you love this so much." 

@nash
aithne atk +1 spd +1
aithne recovers some hp!
aithne is struck by thunder punch and faints!
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,169 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
ring [m]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2019 22:05:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"] you two receive the following: 25 pokedollars, 10 infamy, one dark/fighting/bear evo (redeem in site shop)