part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
summertime sadness [o]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2019 4:47:22 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"Journey?"

And eyebrow arches in question as if her tone wasn't enough."That is what they call it right? Traditionally at least."

A single gloved finger reached to tap at her lips, head tilting upwards in a mimicry of thinking a gesture she has seen too many times. "I never bothered with one myself. Do you plan to fill it?"

It seems proper to ask and a small part of herself is actually curious if only because she winders what the device says about most pokemon anyway. Maybe she should get one herself one day... Probably not.

@popsoda

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
summertime sadness [o]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2019 5:39:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","abadthing"]jomei nodded in agreement at the word she offered. it was a journey. his journey. he offered a sigh at her question. "i suppose that's what will happen, if not for the sake of finishing what was started." the young man answered. that was if he could finish it. who knows what would happen.

the future wasn't comforting and so jomei fled to the past. briefly, he was filled with a warmth from his pre-diagnosis days. blissful days of the summer, when the sun never set. a faint smile found its way to his face before tugging to a frown. the nostalgia was heartbreaking for he could never return to those days of ignorance. he shuddered and struggled to keep the conversation moving. again, a new aspect of himself that he hated. he coughed up, "besides, i'm not much of a trainer so any help is appreciated."

[attr="class","callme"]
[attr="class","likeit"]
LIBÈRE MOI
TEMPLATE MADE BY SIFR OF WICKED WONDERLAND © 2015

[newclass=.callme]height:400px;width:100px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#343434;[/newclass]
[newclass=.likeit]margin-top:300px;-webkit-transition-duration:1s;-moz-transition-duration:1s;transition-duration:1s;font-family:Georgia;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;font-size:15px;color:#FBFBFB;padding-right:10px;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.callme:hover .likeit]margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing]height:400px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font-size:11px;font-family:arial;margin-right:-7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background:#343434;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abadthing::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ffcccb;[/newclass]