Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
wonder why he's out here.

It was only now he had some ‘time to himself’: no business, no Ranger alerts, no nothing—just him and the great big sea of Eastern Hoenn.

While normally people would be sighted riding various Water-types through the surf and waves, here he was, seated atop the head of Ro, his Metagross, zipping above the surface of the water. Four massive limbs had tucked themselves onto the Metagross’ bottom, letting the other fly through the wind like it was nothing.

“No, Ro, nothing’s the matter. I’m… I’m fine, he said shortly when he heard an inquisitive grating noise coming from the great blue hulking beast. But he knew he was lying, because Alpha, his Lucario, would’ve scoffed in his direction and just rolled his eyes at him.

Getting a rather…indignant grating noise in return, he felt his balance shift suddenly, which forced him to hold on to Ro’s back as best as he could. “Gee, no need to toss me off, can you really tell I’m not fine?” he mutters a few moments later, to which the Metagross lets out an annoyed, but relieved huff.

“Yeah…guess I’m not really truly fine,” he admits a few seconds after, looking over the top of his shades to see if there’s something in the water that had caught their attention. He knew that Ro had made that same grating noise whenever he’d spot an intruder, and so he was wondering what had caught the hulking beast’s sight.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
draghignazzo [wild, solo]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 0:43:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
earthquake / slam / mud shot / mist
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 15:06:25 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
pass

The Metagross had spotted the single derpiest face he had ever seen in his entire existence, and could only make a grating noise, the better to catch Lars’s attention.

“What? Where is—oh,” he says, seeing that there was this face that was floating along the waves, just basically lollygagging in the surf as they passed it by. He then looked down to check at his PokéGear, and then scoffed a little at the information it had returned on the Quagsire.

“I already have Ryujin, she’s a solid dual-type…” he says, and even if the hulking blue beast is itching for action, Lars pats Ro’s head.

“Not now, Ro. Save your energy. We might encounter something even more special if we go further out. Who knows, right?” he says, and the Metagross lets out a grating whine, but concedes to his companion’s wishes. The two then proceed further out, putting as much distance between themselves and the Quagsire as possible.

He was looking for something rather specific, and Arceus be damned if it came by on the next go-around. But who knew if they were going to be searching through this area a lot in the near foreseeable future?

Who knew if they were going to find either one of the two possible targets that they were looking out here today?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 19:58:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD PSYDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
wonder room / zen headbutt / disable / water pulse
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 16:05:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
catching!

It was chance, actually.

Pure and utter chance they’d passed by the Psyduck. At this rate Lars was getting desperate to find a Skrelp—hell, even a Dragalge or a Mareanie at this point.

But he knew those two Pokémon weren’t native to Hoenn, so he was majorly out of luck.

It wasn’t until he saw the derp duck floating around in the waves did he remember that there was this ad for someone who was looking for adorable Water-types… wait, since when was Psyduck adorable?!

Knocking a few times on Ro’s head, he points out at the floating Psyduck, absently splashing its way through the waves. “Ro. Let’s get it. I believe we’ll be coming into some good luck soon,” he says, before the Metagross uses Telekinesis to force the Psyduck closer.

A loud quacking noise came from the Water-type a few moments later as it took aim and tried to frantically swat at the Metagross with a Water Pulse attack, but the Telekinesis forced the wall of water away from Ro and back into the Psyduck’s face. Forcing the yellow Pokémon closer, the Metagross then unfurls two of his limbs and then quickly peppers it with a series of Bullet Punches—before the Psyduck retaliates and Disables the attack!

“Wow, rude,” Lars mutters, watching as the Metagross lets rip with a Psychic, catching the Water-type off-guard as it lets out another deafening quack. A Meteor Mash was about to punt its ungrateful ass away from where they were when Lars knocked on the blue beast’s forehead.

“Ro, calm down, don’t overdo it,” and with a grating sigh the Metagross drops the Psyduck—as a red beam of light sucks it up, an empty Pokéball thrown from Lars’ free left hand.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 19:32:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT PSYDUCK!

[attr="class","aname2"]
QUACK QUACK QUACK!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
wonder room / zen headbutt / disable / water pulse
[break][break]
[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 5 pokedollars!