[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@nash

words

notes
:eyes:

It was funny, the way shit worked.

He’d been called in—this time by the bigger bosses of his division. He could only guess why the hell he was summoned to Evergrande, which (to his knowledge) was little more than a Pokémon Center and a few small places where people could pack up some food before heading deep into Victory Road.

Boy, how wrong he was when he first set foot in the place.

Who knew it had taken a boom as well as League Headquarters to set up their main establishment there, and therefore turn the sorry little outpost into something that was much more respectable?

That, and it’s stupid-far location makes it hard for people who want to do stupid shit actually try and raid the place. But you never fucking know… he thought as he found himself at a small café, drinking some pitch-black coffee out of a mug.

His meeting with the superiors wasn’t until later in the day, so he thought he’d spend some time here, people-watching and seeing all the young cadets running to and fro—he knew that the Rangers had their HQ elsewhere so those trainees were rarely sighted here.

Ugh, why did my meeting have to be so late in the day… was that the only time slot they had available? He continued to himself, watching more people run and dash by, some carrying stacks of envelopes, other carrying loads of Pokéballs.

Today was going to be like any other day—except for the fact he couldn’t place why he’d been called out here, of all places. What had he done? Was he going to be in trouble?

Who the hell knew?

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
nice hair you got there [nash]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 23:26:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Some idiot swimmer had gone missing. Some idiot swimmer had found himself in the bottom of the Seafloor Cavern. Nash had suggested a means to get to the guy, somebody important had heard, put her somehow 'in charge' of the rescue mission?? And well, shit, now she was meeting up with a familiar Elite Ranger.

She'd recognize that hair anywhere.

"Spikey!" There was no hesitation, she quickly moved her fingers through that spikey hair since he was sitting and she had walked up behind him. A quick pat of her hand to his cheek and she was taking a seat across from him, a very judgemental scowl across her face.

"Where's my coffee, bitch?" Had he not ordered for her? How rude.

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 16:29:48 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@nash

words

notes
pfffft XD

He was enjoying the last of his pitch-black coffee—no creamer, no sugar, he liked it as dark as his existential soul was suffering right now—when he heard a familiar voice catch his attention.

At the same time, he felt something messing up his hair—thankfully the cup was empty—and he’d set it down on the table in front of him.

“Whoa, watch the hair,” he says in greeting, a hint of a smirk curling his lips as he sees the blonde from before take the seat across him.

“I wasn’t expecting you to show up. Whatever coffee do you want to order? Just order it, I’m going to be here for a while. Higher-ups called me in and I don’t know why the hell they did, I’m just. The hell did I do wrong this time? he adds a few moments later, calling over a waiter and asking for another serving of pitch-black coffee and adding on a slice of turtle cake on the side.

“Well? What do you want? Tell him, before he leaves,” he says in her direction, gesturing with a slight tilt of his head at the waiter, who was nervously licking their lips and waiting to take her order.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 12:41:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
"Oh, ladies and gentleman, he complains and he's sassy. Super cute." A wink later and Nash was looking to the man who had taken Lars' order.

"Do you have anything with alcohol in it?" It was... not a joke, but the way the man laughed, Nash realized they definitely did not, and so she laughed along with the guy to play it off as a joke. "Right, uh, something cold and caramel. One of those macho drinks."

The waiter made a face, then figured she meant macchiato, so he jotted it down and made his exit to get their drinks ready.

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2019 16:22:34 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@nash

words

notes
pfffft XD

“At least I keep the snark between friends,” he retorts, smirking as he watches the wait staff totter away, undoubtedly disturbed at the exchange that they’d witnessed. “But can I blame you for it, though,” he adds with a bit of a smirk.

“You know, they don’t normally put alcohol in coffee-based drinks. Because it makes the stuff taste a little strange,” he hums quietly a few moments later, making sure to mop another batch of unruly bangs out of his hairline. Ugh. What the hell was up with this heat, why was it murder?!

“So, what brings you around these parts? Normally only people who’re either going to be in trouble, who’re already in trouble or who just got out of trouble are usually called around here,” Lars asks her presently, waiting for the coffee and the cake to arrive.

It’s hilarious, really.

He reaches for his phone and checks it—still no message from the higher-ups as to why he was called all the way out here, so far from the comforts of Western Hoenn.

“Bureaucracy sure is taking their sweet damn time and not getting straight to the point—I hate it when that happens, he grumbled a few moments later as the wait staff came back with the turtle cake first. It looked rather generous in size—what was up with that?

“Want to try it? I’ve been trying to look for the best-tasting turtle cake but I can’t find it…” he adds a few moments later, slowly sliding the plate of the ooey, gooey chocolate and caramel-slathered cake treat her way.

“Or is cake not your speed?” he adds a few moments later, humorous look twinkling in his eyes.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 19:24:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
It was only in the way that humorous twinkle matched his smirk that Nash wondered something about Anderson.

Was he... flirting?

She supposed she had been, so why wouldn't he flirt back? Good! This wouldn't be an awkward trip, that was nice. They'd whipped ass last time and she'd hate for them not to whip ass this time for some unknown awkward reason.

The cake looked good enough and she leaned up to take a man-sized bite from it with a fork. A hum of approval later and Nash was grinning.

"That's not too bad," she admitted before swallowing and letting out a small sigh. "As for why I was called out here, probably the same as you. Something about, uh, needing to save some people." Nash waved her hand in a dismissive manner before taking another bite of the cake.

"I don't know, they said you'd have the details."

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2019 15:31:24 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@nash

words

notes
pfffft XD

He didn’t mind when Nash took a bite of the cake—ladies first, after all! And she didn’t need to ask either. Taking the approving hum as a sign that the cake was something good, he takes the fork and cuts himself a piece. With a twinkle in his eye, he then smirks and winks in her direction, before eating his piece whole.

“Would this count as an indirect kiss?” he asks her cheekily, before the slight smirk on his face threatens to split into an even bigger one. Helping himself to a second piece of cake, he savors the flavor in his mouth—and that’s when their coffee arrives.

The macchiato is set down in front of her, and his empty mug is taken away and replaced with another. Looking down at his serving, he smirks at his reflection in the liquid darkness in the cup before letting it sit for a while.

It isn’t too long before her reason for arriving at Evergrande, so far from the mainland, is revealed. “A rescue mission—what? he begins, blinking after he’s had another piece of cake, setting the fork down and gesturing her way to help herself to some more cake.

“They told you that I have the details?” he says, blinking her way before looking at his PokéGear. It was as if fate was taunting him, because right then and there the alarm went off, which made him press one of the buttons on the side so he could read the incoming summons.

“Well, that’s just fancy. Do you have a Water-type—wait, why am I asking a stupid question, you get a stupid answer. Of course you don’t have one,” he snorts a few moments later. There’s silence that passes between them for a few moments as he reads the message, before he lets out another snort.

“Seriously? They want us to go down there? he says at last, looking her way.

“I hope you’re ready to get wet,” he adds a few moments later.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2019 12:11:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","nashh"]
Nash just let's Lars go on and on. He rattles on and complains and it's amusing to Nash, so she smiles and watches his expressions. The fact that he flirted and then said something that was close enough to an innuendo for Nash to smirk said that this was going to be a fun as hell ride and she was ready to take part.

"Who says I'm not wet already?"

Well, if it wasn't an innuendo before, it is now. Not that she meant anything other than a good laugh out of her tease, but she'd fuck Anderson given the time and place.

It wasn't the time or the place so she took a deep breath and moved the conversation forward, deciding to ignore whether or not he blushed or took her up on the offer.

"Let's get going, Anderson. Don't wanna keep the big boys waiting. And as far as a water Pokemon, I'm sure you've got that covered, Mr. Ranger."

[newclass=.nashh] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.nashh b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]font:bold 11px roboto!important;color:#aaa;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2019 15:59:19 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@nash

words

notes
shall we get going after your last post then? uwu

At her first remark, the smirk on his face widened—if that wasn’t a bright-as-day Arceus-damned innuendo, then what the hell was?

The smirk never left his face as he took a drink from the mug of coffee in front of him and had another piece of the cake, leaving enough for her to finish the thing off as she wanted.

There was this full-on fucking blush on his face, but he took it all in good stride. So she can keep up! That’s great! He thought idly, and for a moment the blush burned even hotter before he cleared his throat and then inched the plate her way.

“Let’s get going after we’re done here, then,” he says presently, finishing off the contents of the mug before setting it down and taking out his wallet.

Counting enough bills to cover their drinks and the cake plus a tip, he then left it on the table before waiting for her to finish up so they could go.

“Oh, and for the record? It’s Lars. Unless you want me to keep calling you Alcott. Are we or are we not on a first-name basis, now? he adds a few moments later, expression of mirth never leaving his face.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2019 14:53:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bodygold"]
[attr="class","bodygoldt"]

[break]

Nash's eyes landed on the plate that was pushed her way. Something about that just made her face scrunch up impatiently. It was sweets. Not a steak. And while she liked sweets, she didn't have a very big sweet tooth. Give her chips, crackers, cheese, or jerky and she's a happy girl. But a cafe? With coffee? And sweets?[break][break]

Either way, thinking about the cafe made her remember she'd gotten a macchiato and then never actually took a drink. She picks it up and gives it a sniff, then a sip, before scrunching her features and setting it back down.[break][break]

"Yeah, Sure Lars." His full name is too long for her to care enough to say. "Just, um, drink that if you want it. I need a damn soda. Think they have any?" [break][break]

A frown forms as she looks toward the cafe. Maybe she could get one on the way home... or something.

[newclass=.bodygold] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 12px; color: #aaa; padding: 35px; width: 330px; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 30px; text-align: justify; background: #2e2e2e; border-radius: 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold b] color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h1] display: inline-block; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; line-height: 0%; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygold h2] display: inline-block; line-height: 0%; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldt] float: right; margin: -36px; margin-top: -26px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldt a] font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #DEA02C; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration: none; background: #333; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bodygoldp] margin-left: -35px; margin-bottom: -40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bodygoldp img] background: #333; padding: 10px; padding-left: 0px;[/newclass]