hunting rock bbies.

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hunting rock bbies.
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 17:14:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
Francie took in a deep breath of the air around her. Mt. Chimney was gorgeous this time of year. Everything was in full bloom, a little too hot, but just the right amount of danger to make any girl wanna hike. But, more accurately, she was looking for herself some strong Rock-type babies to put in her arsenal.

Stopping just short of the last step, Francie looked around at the mountain before pointing a finger at the peak.

"Today, you're mine, Mt. Chimney."

It was a sort of declaration. She'd felt like a failure a few times over in this region, between failing as a Gym Leader and letting down those who she'd made efforts to go and meet like and . This time, this time she would make a difference... somehow. Or maybe she'd just catch Rock Pokémon in her favorite region and call it a day.

A small sigh left her, was she so hopeless?

"Alright. Yep. Stop talking to mountains, Francie." After scolding herself, she started for some of the tall grass near her. Hopefully, she found something worth her time and efforts.

roll 1 / 3
[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hunting rock bbies.
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 17:41:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BOLDORE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
power gem / smack down / stone edge / iron defense
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hunting rock bbies.
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 20:25:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","francie"]
As Francie continued up the mountain, something caught her attention. A something that was navy blue, orange, and yellow. Excitement moved over Francie as she quickly ran over toward the cliff that the Boldore was resting in. She tossed out Lyonel, one of her three Rockruffs, and gave a beaming grin.

"Climb up there and get it closer so I can catch him." She was practically bouncing on her toes.

Her excitement seemed to transfer to her Rockruff, causing him to let out a few barks before doing as he was asked. Rock Climb was used to initially get close, and then he gave the Boldore a Crunch right on one of his rock like limbs. The Boldore detached, coming to the ground near Francie. Lyonel jumped down atop the Boldore, a Rock Slide following him. While it wasn't very effective, it was enough to give Francie the chance to throw out a ball and catch it.

Lyonel made his way over to his trainer, enjoying the pets he got as a job well done. "Thank you."

CAPTURE! -1 POKÉBALL
[newclass=.francie] margin-top:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.francie b]color:#DEA20C;font-weight:lighter;[/newclass][newclass=.francie i]color:#DEA20C;[/newclass][newclass=.nashh a]color:#DEA20C;text-transform:uppercase!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
hunting rock bbies.
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2019 20:38:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
YOU CAUGHT BOLDORE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
GOOD BOY, LYONEL!!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
power gem / smack down / stone edge / iron defense
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you receive the following: 10 pokedollars!